✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Naked Man Caught In Cookie Store - News Story - WHIO Dayton

BEAVERCREEK, Ohio -- Police said a man was drunk, naked and inside a cookie store at The Greene all by himself in the middle of the night.
Police said Turner was so drunk that he does not remember anything. But they have the pictures and now the criminal record to prove it.

All those cookies, I hope they discarded them all. He doesn't remember anything about how or what he was doing in the store.
So he could have touched or contaminated some or all of the cookies.

I wouldn't want to buy from that place, if they didn't throw out all the cookies.

Chajara

iEdit
Jan 9, 2005
Milwaukee
Visit site
✟12,941.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Well, even if the place didn't have security cameras they can look at to see if he touched anything, I doubt there was much to touch. Places like these usually have a closing routine and most of the cookies from that day were probably either already tossed or put into airtight containers where the opening crew in the morning could set them nicely back on display.

Of course, I suppose he could have gone into the back and opened all the containers.

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Well, even if the place didn't have security cameras they can look at to see if he touched anything, I doubt there was much to touch. Places like these usually have a closing routine and most of the cookies from that day were probably either already tossed or put into airtight containers where the opening crew in the morning could set them nicely back on display.

Of course, I suppose he could have gone into the back and opened all the containers.
true,
but I don't think he was in any condition to recap the containers.
I was thinking of a bakery, where they have stuff in cabinets,easily opened and no way of knowing if they were opened.
So I hooped they tossed their cookies before he got their, if not I think I might.:sick:
I do hope they washed down everything he could have touched.

Upvote 0

Chajara

iEdit
Jan 9, 2005
Milwaukee
Visit site
✟12,941.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Regardless they might lose business, at the very least because they'll need to close down to clean. I really don't understand the appeal of getting so drunk that you black out like that. It makes me so unbearably uncomfortable to even be around people that drunk I'd never go that far myself.

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I agree.
This person should have to pay for the store cleaning, and should be sentenced to
alcohol treatment. Because he has a problem. Even if this is the first time he has been this drunk, society has to deal with his drinking, so its a problem.

Upvote 0

Panzerkamfwagen

Es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin.
May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Regardless they might lose business, at the very least because they'll need to close down to clean. I really don't understand the appeal of getting so drunk that you black out like that. It makes me so unbearably uncomfortable to even be around people that drunk I'd never go that far myself.

I don't get it either.

Upvote 0