Visit site
✟22,317.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Ephesians 6:12

This month of November 2015, is the month God promised me for marriage. Although, due to church processes and procedures, the marriage rites and ceremony have been pushed forward to next year.

But regardless, as a man of faith, I believe this month of November, is the month when my marriage is to be consummated in heaven in the spiritual realm. So naturally, I trusted God to begin to confirm his promises to me, with divers signs and wonders.

According to my faith, by the beginning of this month, God has indeed answered one of my most pressing desires needed for the effectual kick-off of the marriage. But on the other hand, I never expected that the hordes of hell were going to be on the loose against me.

It all started that on the very first day of November 2015- which is my spiritual month of marriage- that after praying in the morning, as I decided to sleep awhile before finally getting up to my normal routine business, that I experienced a very funny nightmare before waking up.

As I awoke, I didn’t pay much attention to it. Because I was oblivious of the fact that it was a satanic attack.

Then the very next morning after that episode, at the very same situation and exact time, as I tried to wake up from my sleep, I found out that in the spirit realm –call it the dream realm- as I tried to leave my bed to go and open my door, a kind of force seemed to drag me back to my original position on my bed. With my hand tightly bound to my pillow in exactly the same way I was holding it before I slept off.

I struggled all I could with that satanic binding power in that spirit realm to wake up out of my sleep. But all my efforts were to no avail. Then finally, after I had exhausted all I knew to do, and was fagged out of struggling with the binding force, in my helpless state, I just said; “Jesus, thou man of war, won’t you save me?”

Immediately I said that, the binding force just loosed its grip; then immediately reached out for my throat, so I won’t continue with my supplication. But then I just struggled to continue pleading for help from the Lord, and within one or two seconds, the force eventually left hold of me completely. And I woke up out of my sleep, totally unhurt physically.

But then, as I awoke from my sleep, apart from being grateful to the Lord for his timely intervention, I was spiritually angry- wondering how those inferior forces could ever get access to me.

So the very next day, with righteous indignation, I made up my mind that I was going to deliberately sleep by the exact same time those forces used to attack me. Let me see if they will still have the nerve to attack me after my prayers, with my faith fully in place.

But surprisingly, after a few minutes of sleeping off, about the same time I was supposed to get up, in the spirit realm, right on top of me, was a dark force exerting pressure on me. Then with my full confidence, I laid hand on the force, and screamed Jesus, Jesus, but all my screams were to no avail (I believe, it’s probably because I was not invoking the name from my spirit, but rather from my mind).

While I was still screaming Jesus, to my dismay, I just found myself floating in the air in the spirit realm. Then all of a sudden, I had a leading in my heart to speak in tongues. As I decided to do that, I found out that there was a binding force to my throat as well, trying to inhibit the utterances from flowing from my spirit to my mouth.

But as soon as I forced myself through to speak out the tongues, with only two or three utterances, I discovered the force lost its grip, then I just quickly screamed “Holy Ghost!” and immediately, I awoke from my sleep.

After that particular episode, I quickly sensed I was under a special satanic attack. And there certainly must be a root cause of it- I thought to myself. And to be very honest, I was even becoming apprehensive.

So I decided I was going to ask God to show me the root cause of the attack- so I could deal with it from the root. Instead of counter-attacking from the defensive side. I prayed earnestly for revelation that night before sleeping…

Then in the morning, as I awoke from my sleep, the Holy Spirit started pouring the revelation of the spiritual door I opened for the attack to my head. He revealed to my thought, like a sermon, on the subject of “pride”. When I perceived that the Holy Spirit was revealing to me that the root cause of my attack was pride, I was confused, because to me then, as I checked through my conscience, and my lifestyle, I couldn’t find anything that related to pride.

But then, eventually, I got to praying and before I got through with my early morning prayers, the revelation was clarified to my mind by the Holy Spirit…

Prior to that time, I had always undermined many testimony I ever heard on people being demonically attacked. And even the preceding Sunday-prior to the series of attacks- I had undermined the testimony of a demonic machination, given in church service by my present church’s General Overseer.

Oblivious to me, the devil and his cohorts, recognized it as a spiritual pride, and probably used it to accuse me before God, and eventually found a loop hole to get close attacks at me.

Then immediately I realized that, I quickly repented of my sin (spiritual pride) and asked God for mercy, then subsequently, the attacks were mitigated-but it certainly didn’t end there…

But a single article such as this, will not be enough to exhaust the story and all the weapons of effective spiritual warfare that I eventually discovered in the process of these series of spiritual battles. I’ll conclude the story and expose these weapons in my subsequent posts. But in the interim, just know that at the root of over 90% spiritual attacks is sin.

And you can begin 90% of the winning process, by asking the Holy Spirit to search your heart and reveal any form of sin in you. And as he does that, consciously repent of it, and every other known or besetting sin and ask God for forgiveness…

I see God taking over all your spiritual battles from this moment, as you surrender your life to him in total purity, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!

Remain Blessed!

Emeke Odili

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,042.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Immediately I said that, the binding force just loosed its grip; then immediately reached out for my throat, so I won’t continue with my supplication. But then I just struggled to continue pleading for help from the Lord, and within one or two seconds, the force eventually left hold of me completely. And I woke up out of my sleep, totally unhurt physically.

But then, as I awoke from my sleep, apart from being grateful to the Lord for his timely intervention, I was spiritually angry- wondering how those inferior forces could ever get access to me.

Play some nice and soothing elevator jazz music from the 60s/70s and they will go away in an instant! :D

I'm not kidding btw. I'm serious.

Consider my further advice on this matter because I experienced these things in the past so many times and eventually won the battle.

IMO, this has something to do with your thoughts about the wedding.

Reminiscing those terrifying days, now I think it's rather hilarious!

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,042.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Prior to that time, I had always undermined many testimony I ever heard on people being demonically attacked. And even the preceding Sunday-prior to the series of attacks- I had undermined the testimony of a demonic machination, given in church service by my present church’s General Overseer.

I think you undermined my experience also when I shared mine in the past.

I don't hurl insults against evil spirits. You must be forgetting this verse:

Jude 1:9-10
But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, “The gdutyl rebuke you!”d]">[d] 10 Yet these people slander whatever they do not understand, and the very things they do understand by instinct—as irrational animals do—will destroy them.

Careful with what you do and I would advice caution to anyone reading your OP. It is NOT a proper way dealing with evil spirits and you may actually end up insulting the Holy Spirit. Your method is popular among "Televangelists" but is wrong.

So what happens if you end up insulting the Holy Spirit? The consequences will be fire. There is no forgiveness in such act and disaster will just be around the corner. Please be careful!

Upvote 0

emekrus

The Righteousness and Faith Preacher
Apr 13, 2015
Nigeria
Visit site
✟22,317.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Timewerx, I believe you're still in the valley of decision and that is why all your point of view are along carnal lines instead of spiritual. you only see things along physical lines. Well, in the interim, the position I now occupy in Christ Jesus, gives me authority over satan and all his cohorts.

So I can curse them all I want because they are the adversaries of Christ and consequently mine. And according to the Psalmist David, "I hate them with perfect hatred".

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,042.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
So I can curse them all I want because they are the adversaries of Christ and consequently mine. And according to the Psalmist David, "I hate them with perfect hatred".

Not even Angel Michael and Jesus dared to curse the devil. You told before that the Holy Spirit told you that you have pride issues. Perhaps those evil spirits sent against you were to test you and seems like you have failed the test. You need to fix these issues because pride issues are a serious problem in marriage.

You keep losing your credibility as a man of truth and for not admitting your mistakes. I hope you consider these verses and not let pride blind you:

Jude 1:9-11
But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”[d] 10 Yet these people slander whatever they do not understand, and the very things they do understand by instinct—as irrational animals do—will destroy them.

11 Woe to them! They have taken the way of Cain; they have rushed for profit into Balaam’s error; they have been destroyed in Korah’s rebellion.

Upvote 0

emekrus

Apr 13, 2015
Nigeria
Visit site
✟22,317.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not even Angel Michael and Jesus dared to curse the devil. You told before that the Holy Spirit told you that you have pride issues. Perhaps those evil spirits sent against you were to test you and seems like you have failed the test. You need to fix these issues because pride issues are a serious problem in marriage.

You keep losing your credibility as a man of truth and for not admitting your mistakes. I hope you consider these verses and not let pride blind you:

Jude 1:9-11
But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”[d] 10 Yet these people slander whatever they do not understand, and the very things they do understand by instinct—as irrational animals do—will destroy them.

11 Woe to them! They have taken the way of Cain; they have rushed for profit into Balaam’s error; they have been destroyed in Korah’s rebellion.

Well, Mr. Timewerx, I understand your spiritual state now, so your statements hardly can offend me. I just see you as someone who desperately need help in understanding spiritual things. When I talked about the Holy Spirit revealing to me concerning 'spiritual pride' he didn't mean cursing and rebuking the devil in his maneuvers was a part of it.

But if however, you're delighted in using it against me, I will just have to say; "Bless your heart".

Now let me show you a few scripture that shows that the devil is subject to us as believers through the name of Jesus, if probably you will understand and believe.

Luke 10:17
17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

Ephesians 2:6
6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

And where is Christ seated in heavenly places with us?

Lets see this scriptures...

Ephesians 1:20-21

20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

Then finally, the Authority with which we can curse and cast out the devil was given to us by our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. In the following scriptures:

Mark 16:15-18
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Matthew 28:18-20
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

From the above scriptures, I have the God given right and authority to curse and cast out the devils.
So I did not assume it. And consequently, because I'm doing the right thing according to scriptural truth, God has always been giving me the victory as I curse the devil and his cohorts, as they come against me in spiritual warfare.

Be blessed.

Upvote 0

DLB

Dec 2, 2015
California
✟7,644.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I admire your passion and sincerity. It is indispensable in growing close to God.

Unfortunately, I think it would probably makes some believer's feel convicted rather than encouraged.

In regards to your spiritual battle and subsequent discovery. I'm a little sad that others are so quick to criticize and dismiss what you shared. I hope they haven't made you question yourself.

I like what you said and I think it's good but more importantly than that I like that you make yourself so vulnerable in your walk with God. There is no limit to the work God can do in your life when you are willing to put yourself at risk.

Many believer's worship at the idol of theology. Often times they protect what they believe so much so that they won't let God close enough to correct them when they are mistaken.

They fear being decieved more than they hunger for God. They may not admit it to themselves but what they really believe is that God is not good enough to protect those that pursue him with a pure heart. Well God can correct erroneously theology in the pure hearted a lot faster and easier than he can get a person to overcome their fear to trust him.

Keep on pressing in to those uncharted areas.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,042.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Thanks DLB and welcome to CF!

I used to be a worshiper of what you call the "idol of belief".

But so many inconsistencies with scriptures and between scriptures and the teachings of those we look up to in religious matters like preachers, priests, etc.

Thus, I don't easily trust anyone especially if they have proven themselves to act different than that which they uphold.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

emekrus

Apr 13, 2015
Nigeria
Visit site
✟22,317.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I admire your passion and sincerity. It is indispensable in growing close to God.

Unfortunately, I think it would probably makes some believer's feel convicted rather than encouraged.

In regards to your spiritual battle and subsequent discovery. I'm a little sad that others are so quick to criticize and dismiss what you shared. I hope they haven't made you question yourself.

I like what you said and I think it's good but more importantly than that I like that you make yourself so vulnerable in your walk with God. There is no limit to the work God can do in your life when you are willing to put yourself at risk.

Many believer's worship at the idol of theology. Often times they protect what they believe so much so that they won't let God close enough to correct them when they are mistaken.

They fear being decieved more than they hunger for God. They may not admit it to themselves but what they really believe is that God is not good enough to protect those that pursue him with a pure heart. Well God can correct erroneously theology in the pure hearted a lot faster and easier than he can get a person to overcome their fear to trust him.

Keep on pressing in to those uncharted areas.

By Brother, you're welcome to Christian Forums. Thanks for your encouragements. As for the criticism as a result of the gospel, well I just accept it as one of the little prices we have to pay for the absolute truth. God bless you sir.

Upvote 0