ksbriscoe

Jul 24, 2006
Colorado
✟16,231.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am so thankful to have found this place. I just canceled my myspace account and had been praying for God to help giude me to find new christian friends and lo and behold I found this site. I really liked myspace, especially the christian chat room... well at first anyway. But anyone and I mean ANYONE is allowed in there and it would quicly turn from a place of fellowship to a room of hate. I was constantly under attack and having to stand up for my faith all the time. Which don't get me wrong I have no problem doing but when you go somewhere to surround yourself wiht Christ love and instead get bombarded with words of hate and redicule it can really take a toll after a while. But anyway.... A little about me I guess... I am a SAHM of 2 precious girls. I am very happily married to the best guy I have ever known... (next to my daddy of course!). I teach sunday school and am very active in my church. I am also a part of Operation Christmas Child, this will be my first year of hopefully many. I love for Christ fills me up so much some times that I think my heart may burst. My life is an open book... well 99% of it anyway and I lov eto share my past expirences with anyone.
Kiele....:angel:
p.s. I'm a little confused about all the blessings and stuff like that and how to get a little person on my page and what not.

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ksbriscoe said:
I am so thankful to have found this place. I just canceled my myspace account and had been praying for God to help giude me to find new christian friends and lo and behold I found this site. I really liked myspace, especially the christian chat room... well at first anyway. But anyone and I mean ANYONE is allowed in there and it would quicly turn from a place of fellowship to a room of hate. I was constantly under attack and having to stand up for my faith all the time. Which don't get me wrong I have no problem doing but when you go somewhere to surround yourself wiht Christ love and instead get bombarded with words of hate and redicule it can really take a toll after a while. But anyway.... A little about me I guess... I am a SAHM of 2 precious girls. I am very happily married to the best guy I have ever known... (next to my daddy of course!). I teach sunday school and am very active in my church. I am also a part of Operation Christmas Child, this will be my first year of hopefully many. I love for Christ fills me up so much some times that I think my heart may burst. My life is an open book... well 99% of it anyway and I lov eto share my past expirences with anyone.
Kiele....:angel:
p.s. I'm a little confused about all the blessings and stuff like that and how to get a little person on my page and what not.
The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not, his loneliness is realy a homesickness for God. -Hubert van Zeller
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0
N

NinjaJen

Hey there :wave: I'm new here, too, and already think it is way better than MySpace. I really like being able to keep up with my friends there, but like you said, anything goes. I can't spend 20 minutes there without seeing something morally offensive. I can usually take it all in stride, but it's really nice to have a safe haven like this one.

Anyway, I hope you have a blessed time here!

Take care,
Jen

"So faith, hope, love remain, these three, but the greatest of these is love, which is second only to chocolate."

Upvote 0

joyouspirit

I love my mikey!
Apr 28, 2006
USA
✟12,038.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello and welcome Kiele!! You may want to check the FAQs. You may also go to CF character so you can have your character put up. Alot of blessings are needed so you can take quizzes to help you out. It's quite overwhelming at first, but it's fun once you get the hang of it. God bless!!!:wave:

Upvote 0

jlwmomof4

Jul 23, 2006
Michigan
✟15,794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, and welcome. I'm new here too so maybe we can get this figured out together. My name is Jessica and I have had a great time here in the short time that I have become a member. As far as the chat box goes, we do get the occasional rude person there as well, because anyone is welcome. But the security staff that watch will remove that person if you report them. As far as the blessings go you can earn them for doing what I have done for you, find a thread, encourage someone, and you recieve blessings. Good luck and again..:wave: welcome.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rut

All creation points to the almighty Creator.
Oct 31, 2005
Norway
✟56,960.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
we0001.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums