My youth pastor said people who work at a certain McDonalds are retarded

christian_girl87

May 17, 2010
✟315.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Im confused about this because then he preaches about how God loves everyone no matter what and we should too and that we should love on people and invite them to church well I dont see calling a group of people retarded as doing that. Do you? Do you think God hates retarded people or people who work at mcdonalds? If he thinks this way about them what does he think of me

darktipper

Outside I look bad but inside is like candy :)
Apr 10, 2011
Somewhere in outer space.....
✟15,935.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All humans are sinners. Just because he is a pastor does not make him the end all be all authority in life. I am in awe of people who think being a christian makes them higher than others. Btw Burger King and Jack in the box are better burger places

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fremdin

Contributor
Jan 26, 2008
✟17,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think you need to take an honest, fearless and unflinching look at your life and your choices. You are still talking about the married youth pastor you have a crush on, and now you're seizing on an offhanded and inappropriate comment he made, probably not even to you, and twisting it calling his godliness and journey into question and somehow making it about yourself. I don't know what you are looking for, validation maybe? You want us to pounce on the married man who rejected you because he said something callous in frustration? If the 87 in your name refers to the year in which you were born, than you are too old for this childish nonsense. This isn't cute or funny anymore. It's sick and it's sad, sweetheart. And you need to grow up and get some perspective

Reactions: Stravinsk
Upvote 0

christian_girl87

May 17, 2010
✟315.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
now you're seizing on an offhanded and inappropriate comment he made, probably not even to you, and twisting it calling his godliness and journey into question and somehow making it about yourself. /quote]
How am I seizing an offhanded comment? And I am not calling his godliness or journey into question that is not my intent

Upvote 0

Gym

CF's Ruskie
Sep 10, 2009
✟12,239.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
now you're seizing on an offhanded and inappropriate comment he made, probably not even to you, and twisting it calling his godliness and journey into question and somehow making it about yourself. /quote]
How am I seizing an offhanded comment? And I am not calling his godliness or journey into question that is not my intent
you can fix that quote tag by fixing the second quote bracket.
it needs a [ before the /

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rhye

Legend
Mar 29, 2010
✟43,006.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

I completely agree with Fremdin!

Enough of this nonsense. Either stop trolling around or tell us who you are on this forum because I still believe that you are a sock account! We have all given you decent enough advice. Fremdin is correct that you must start changing things around in your own life and that of the church. Stop chasing after a married man and if you believe people are doing things to ignore you or are making inappropriate comments then start acting like an adult and do something about it.

So tell me what is your intent exactly? Why did you make this thread, and why the other threads? You ask for advice, and then make a comment, leave and then do the same thing again! What's your point?

Last edited:
Reactions: Amber.ly
Upvote 0

Rose of Eden

Queen of CF and Child of God
Sep 22, 2010
Florida
Visit site
✟22,366.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I think you need to take an honest, fearless and unflinching look at your life and your choices. You are still talking about the married youth pastor you have a crush on, and now you're seizing on an offhanded and inappropriate comment he made, probably not even to you, and twisting it calling his godliness and journey into question and somehow making it about yourself. I don't know what you are looking for, validation maybe? You want us to pounce on the married man who rejected you because he said something callous in frustration? If the 87 in your name refers to the year in which you were born, than you are too old for this childish nonsense. This isn't cute or funny anymore. It's sick and it's sad, sweetheart. And you need to grow up and get some perspective

Enough of this nonsense. Either stop trolling around or tell us who you are on this forum because I still believe that you are a sock account! We have all given you decent enough advice. Fremdin is correct that you must start changing things around in your own life and that of the church. Stop chasing after a married man and if you believe people are doing things to ignore you or are making inappropriate comments then start acting like an adult and do something about it.

So tell me what is your intent exactly? Why did you make this thread, and why the other threads? You ask for advice, and then make a comment, leave and then do the same thing again! What's your point?

I second all of this! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Gym

CF's Ruskie
Sep 10, 2009
✟12,239.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

I back the Armenian... even if it lacks the good taste of in Soviet Armenia...

Upvote 0

Fremdin

Contributor
Jan 26, 2008
✟17,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Here let me use your words to prove my point. "...then he preaches how God loves everyone no matter what and we should too and that we should love on people and invite them to church well I dont see calling a group of people retarded as doing that. Do you?" that's you taking a comment he made probably because the kid at Mcdonald's messed up his latte and using it to call him a hypocrite. If that is not your intent what is it? I sincerely, doubt it is to ask our feelings on those with developmental disabilities.

Upvote 0