In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
My wife just told me she was pregnant again. This will be our second child if all goes well.

Her previous pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. We were heartbroken and she especcially took it hard. I am already scared this might happen again.

Please pray for us, for a healthy pregnancy and the difficult times ahead. Thank you in advance.

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
My thoughts andprayers are with you.
Miscarriage is common for the first; I went through it and had successful pregnancies after.
Of course I don't know her history, but pray that is the case.
:hug:'s to mom; it is hard waiting those few months the next time.
Praying for your strength, hope, and peace, and the blessing of a healthy baby :crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
May the love and protection of God surround you both.

Praying for your strength, hope, and peace, and the blessing of a healthy baby

Please keep us posted on her progress!

Praying for protection, a safe pregancy and that your wife will give birth to a perfectly healthy baby that will grow up strong in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

Joining in prayer with my prayer partners, may the Lord bless your family richly!

Upvote 0

Winter

Jesus, let it be ok
Jan 18, 2009
New England
✟25,253.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My wife is now 8 weeks along according to the ultrasound. Beautiful little foetal heartbeat. Due date 19 February next year.

Thank you for all the prayers and encouragement.
That's just wonderful. I'm so happy to hear. God bless you all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying our Father in Heaven will bless the mom and keep her healthy, and bless the fruit of her womb, strengthen it and nourish it, so baby may grow
normally for the full pregnancy and that the pregnancy will be normal without any complications. I pray that God will grant that both mom and baby will have a safe delivery when the time comes and both will be in health and the family blessed, In Jesus Name, Thank You Father God, Amen

Pray daily for this little one and believe that God will bless you and your family.

Upvote 0