Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
You can not even define quality of life.

Off course I can.
We can gauge societies on all kinds of indexes: infant mortality, overall literacy, life expectancy, crime rates, poverty rates, employment rates, average sick days per employee, etc etc.

All of which together gives you a good image about how the "quality of life" is in any given nation.

If by "quality of life", you don't include things like how safe, healthy, prosperous, etc someone is (overall "well-being"), then I have no idea what you mean by "quality of life".

The point is and will continue to be that we have a choice between law and grace. There is no other option no matter how much you do not like the choice.

What choice? What are you talking about? "choice" by whom and for what, exactly?

The indexes we are talking about are pretty straight forward...
There is no "choice" to be made when you can statistically point out that country A has more rape cases then country B.

The entire universe is governed by natural laws that you seem to think you can violate;

Universe? Natural laws?
Dude, we are talking about human societies and how culture and religion play a role in how functional that society is and how it shapes / affects its workings and overall behaviour of citizens.

any attempt to violate the law will only end in disaster unless you take the Grace of God into consideration. If you want to reject the grace of God then all you have is the law of God.

God is not part of this conversation.
We are merely talking about the correlation of religiosity and overall wellbeing and safety...

Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Do you know what natural laws are? Maybe I am using the wrong term because I am referring to the natural laws of science. Just want part of science do you not agree with or do not accept or believe?

"A scientific law is a statement based on repeated experimental observations that describes some aspects of the universe. A scientific law always applies under the same conditions, and implies that there is a causal relationship involving its elements." wiki

Laws of physics etc, have nothing whatsoever to do, with the subject of overall well-being of a society vs the level of religiosity of that society.

Upvote 0