Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You are telling little white ones AV1611VET, you know as well as all of us it was the money men who pushed Thalidomide.
Bos.
Jan Volkes said:
PS. Thalidomide is still on the market and is being used today.
So?

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,896,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The U.S. did not condone the use of Thalidomide for prenatal care.
It did not happen in the US of A? Or was it unlawful? Or isn´t there any governmental supervision and control of the pharma industry over there?
The US of A did not condone the use of Thalidomide for prenatal care.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,896,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
AV, one really just needs to read the OP of this thread in order to get an idea what the standards you are working with.
(It´s funny how you just appealed to "What goes around comes around" and here you create a complete nonsense thread expecting to be taken seriously).
You're entitled to your opinion.

Did you vote?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Forty six percent responded that: "God created human beings pretty much in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years or so." Compared to only 15 percent that believed in evolution without any divine intervention. That means 85 percent believe in some sort of a divine intervention. That makes 85% of the people creationist. If anyone is "out of touch" it is you.

Sounds like Creationism beats the Bible....

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sounds like Creationism beats the Bible....
It would appear that a lot more people believe in God then believe in a literal Bible. It takes more faith to believe in a literal Bible, for one thing you have to actually read the Bible to make that determination.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It would appear that a lot more people believe in God then believe in a literal Bible. It takes more faith to believe in a literal Bible, for one thing you have to actually read the Bible to make that determination.

And, the majority of people who believe in a God, don't believe in creationism, they agree with evolution.

Upvote 0

Jan Volkes

Jun 24, 2015
UK
✟2,674.00
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
You're just a shell of a user.
Riding along on the coat tails of the scientific method.
Perhaps, but I do give the credit to the people who have made the scientific advancements and not some imagined mythical entity, after all we can't all be scientists can we? some even pretend to be scientists in order to hoodwink gullible people into believing their lies, apparently a white coat and a bogus PhD after the name can make anyone a very nice living in the US from religion, a few Australians have found out that conning people in the US is big business.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,896,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And, the majority of people who believe in a God, don't believe in creationism, they agree with evolution.
Jesus believes in creationism.

Mark 10:6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
bhsmte said:
That puts everyone who says otherwise in the minority seats.

Romans 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Upvote 0

Zosimus

Non-Christian non-evolution believer
Oct 3, 2013
Lima, Peru
✟17,000.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I don't think so somehow, had the Nazi's overrun the UK the next country on their list would have been the US,
the US would have done what they were told or they would have had the atomic bomb dropped on them.
What language would you be speaking now? German or Japanese?

None of the things you listed would have come about, [no matter where the ideas originally came for them] and if they did they would have all been claimed by the Third Reich.

I find it very strange AV1611VET that when it suits you science is wonderful and when it doesn't suit you it can take a hike.
It sure sounds as if you are a real honest to goodness Christian to me, the kind of people the native Americans refer to as 'fork tongued', the Brits simply call them 'Double Headers'.
Spanish. All your nonsense aside, I would still be speaking Spanish, and the Russians would have still spanked Germany as hard without US involvement as the Russians did with US involvement.

Upvote 0

Jan Volkes

Jun 24, 2015
UK
✟2,674.00
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Read what I said, chief.
I don't care what you said chief, do you actually think you know what Jesus thought?
It could be said that you are away with the fairies, type 'away with the fairies' into Google to see what that means.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,896,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't care what you said chief, do you actually think you know what Jesus thought?
Of course I know what He thought.

Here's what He said:

Mark 10:6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

If anyone else would have said that, would you ascertain that he was a creationist?

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because they do not understand creationism because there is no one to explain it to them.

Upvote 0