Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you all from the one's who PM me to the ones here. I know God will use me in life. I just see people struggle with active things. I struggle with apathy that discourages me and makes me feel that I will always be in this state. Unmotivated and lazy........I don't know if there the psych meds I'm on but I haven't heard a testimony where God delivered someone from laziness.

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0

MrKruback

Sep 20, 2014
✟15,140.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your very talented at showing your emotions with the written word. Have you ever thought about writing? Like you said, your dreams can put books and movies to shame so I think you should try.

I had these idea's in my head over and over for weeks. When I finally wrote them down, hoping for more to come afterwards, they just stopped. It flowed through me and was gone. I hope that you can do that with your pain. I hope you can heal from your time in jail. I know they say it is what you make it, but you can't make hell disneyland no matter how hard you try.

Upvote 0

JGGray6

I am not who I was
Aug 15, 2014
Indiana
✟7,730.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Try to find the right combination of Meds, coping skills, and prayer. I deal with problems too, but those things have always helped me. I had another account on here a while ago (before I lost my password) and I told you I, too, have Schizoaffective disorder.

Upvote 0
T

ToBeBlessed

My bipolar lows are going away due to seroquel......Just more evidence for me to believe that I have BP I prolly with psychotic features.

I'm so happy to hear that you are doing better.

You probably do have bi-polar or some similar mental illness. You are not alone, there are people on this forum with mental illnesses and we are all trying to support each other.

You are in my prayers. You are strong in faith, even if you can't see it. You are not alone.

Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I struggle with apathy that discourages me and makes me feel that I will always be in this state. ...My bipolar lows are going away
I know other people who deal with this by allowing themselves days off, away from people. Some will sleep for a whole day, and then feel all better. One person I know goes for long drives to a pond or quiet place, and just thinks.

If they try to muddle through a day with people, they end up exploding at them, or really being "off." It took them years to figure this out, because they had high expectations for themselves.

BTW yesterday I heard someone say that bipolars tend to have a hard time discerning God's voice from scattered thoughts. I seem to remember you saying this about your dreams.

Some day, we will all be free of infirmity. Look up! Your redemption draws nigh.

Upvote 0

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I know other people who deal with this by allowing themselves days off, away from people. Some will sleep for a whole day, and then feel all better. One person I know goes for long drives to a pond or quiet place, and just thinks.

If they try to muddle through a day with people, they end up exploding at them, or really being "off." It took them years to figure this out, because they had high expectations for themselves.

BTW yesterday I heard someone say that bipolars tend to have a hard time discerning God's voice from scattered thoughts. I seem to remember you saying this about your dreams.

Some day, we will all be free of infirmity. Look up! Your redemption draws nigh.

This is true because when I truly gave my life to the Lord I was hypomanic ready to take on the world......It had to take a coworker to step up to the plate and say I was sick......Had the best time tho lol.

Upvote 0
T

ToBeBlessed

Dabro, If you just started taking a new medication which I think you said earlier, it will take at least 6 weeks for you to know how you will feel from this medication. You are in a time of transition and in times of transition, specifically times of transition with medication, your body is getting use to it. Give it some time, let your body adjust.

Don't expect too much of yourself. One day at a time, right? :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Diagnosed Drug Induced Psychosis...ADHD.....OCD.....Cannibas Psychotic Disorder..GAD.....Major Depression disorder-recurrent...Severe, Bipolar I....Migraines, Cluster headaches.... .PTSD but haven't been dx'd that yet! Prazosin 2 mg

Upvote 0

Restoresmysoul

Sep 12, 2014
✟4,252.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Prayer is always helpful.

Kutte

Amen, i was just thinking of that. I felt the need to pray just now, i felt called to prayer. I was thinking of my neighbor who's in the hospital battling detox and other health and mental problems, as many of us also face. So i prayed and it helped me. Prayer, even for others, can help us too.

Upvote 0

Restoresmysoul

Sep 12, 2014
✟4,252.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Praying for ourselves and also others, sometimes especially others, is a part of Gods armor. Without prayer, we are not completely dressed for our daily battle.

Ephesians 4 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

paul becke

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland.
✟205,214.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Restoresmysoul:
'But it has also taught me to persevere. '
'.... and perseverance brings hope.' You'll be teaching St Paul next...

That's great, RMS. We tentatively feel our way along, until things become clearer.

Upvote 0