Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
and was kept overnight at a facility because of threat of suicide. This is a long story, I will simply ask that You pray. That happened a week or so ago, and now no one's heard from him or knows where he is. I would appreciate prayer so very much.
in Him, Leslie

Reactions: Linus

Remny

Prayer Bear
Apr 29, 2002
Vancouver Wa
Visit site
✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Dear Father, feel the compassion of our hearts and our distress. Have Mercy on This mother and deliver her son from these issues. Let goodness and happyness spring forth in their life as we want goodness and happyness for the both of them, solve these problems in haste my Father for we are week and impatient. You have taught me to love strangers, so feel our love for these peope and have compassion for them.

Reactions: covenantwmn
Upvote 0

sahjacq

Veteran
Sep 18, 2006
uk
✟2,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord jesus reach out you loving hand and take hold of our sisters and reassure her that her son is being taken care of by you, cause through her faith and love for you, your light reaches all, I pray her son finds you lord in his agony, I lift him to you and pray for protection of his life and his soul. amen

Reactions: covenantwmn
Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord jesus reach out you loving hand and take hold of our sisters and reassure her that her son is being taken care of by you, cause through her faith and love for you, your light reaches all, I pray her son finds you lord in his agony, I lift him to you and pray for protection of his life and his soul. amen

Lord Jesus I agree with this prayer amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
and was kept overnight at a facility because of threat of suicide. This is a long story, I will simply ask that You pray. That happened a week or so ago, and now no one's heard from him or knows where he is. I would appreciate prayer so very much.
in Him, Leslie
Dear Lord Jesus please come to Leslie's aid. Lord let her know how her son is and protect him until he is able to help himself. Bless Leslie and surround her with love and Your peace. Lord heal her son from whatever is causing the problem comfort and protect in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
in Him, Leslie

Father, in Your great compassion and mercy, may Your hand be upon him, and keep safe under the shadow of Your wings. Draw her son close to the heart of Jesus and to step into the destiny and plan for his life. Minister to covenantwmn, provide her with peace that surpasses all understanding. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Linus

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Almighty Father, I pray to You in the name of Jesus Christ, to whom all praises belong eternally. Lord, bless our beloved brother with abundance of strength and comfort as well as guidance in this dark hour. Draw him closer to You! Thank You Lord for listening to this prayer!

Upvote 0