Not open for further replies.

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
And his wife and kid are in on the whole thing while the sanitation department plants listening bugs in his new trash can. Having a bad cough, and then suddenly the other two people in the house getting it... Rational mind would say "I got a cold, gave it to them." Not-so-rational mind says "Must be radiation in the water!"

It's all a big conspiracy and they're all out to get Katsung, even his wife and kid. Earthquakes are happening and wars are being fought to frame him. That's where I am coming from when I speculate about certain mental illnesses, and that's why I don't think it's ok to rip on him. Not the chemtrail/HAARP stuff.

Ah. Sorry, didn't know the background. :doh:
Blessings to ya bro ;)

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
718. Framing case went on (5/7/2012)

The April 14 case was failed to go through, the Feds continues for the new one. I think they prepared for another case in the end of April - my wife came back from her China trip on April 29.

Though the order of missile launch for North Korea had been cancelled at last moment, a new order was given. This time it was a nuclear test.

North Korea issues unusually specific threat

By Dylan Stableford Mon, Apr 23, 2012

North Korea's military vowed a new and unusually specific threat to its neighbors, saying it would reduce South Korea "to ashes" in less than four minutes.

North Korea issues unusually specific threat | The Envoy - Yahoo! News

North Korea's nuclear test ready "soon"

By Benjamin Kang Lim | Reuters – 4/24/2012

BEIJING (Reuters) - North Korea has almost completed preparations for a third nuclear test, a senior source with close ties to Pyongyang and Beijing told Reuters, which will draw further international condemnation following a failed rocket launch if it goes ahead.

Exclusive: North Korea's nuclear test ready "soon" - Yahoo! News

This time they didn't give a specific date of the nuclear test. It gave them more flexibility. If the Feds couldn't perfect a new framed case on 4/29, they could use it on next one.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
719. "fake money" or "drug money" (5/12/2012)

In 2008, I found the Feds intended to plant "drug money" or "fake money" on me through the hand of my relatives. I turned on to the bank. But later I found I was treated particularly when I paid the cashier in store or super market, I suspected that the money I withdrew from the bank were also "illegal" with a purpose of "planting". (see "547. Plant "drug money" (5/17/08)" and " 572. How Feds plant (10/15/08)".

In 2011, a news solved my puzzel that the bank is operated by the Feds. It's easy for them to plant "drug money" or "fake money" on me when I withdraw money from it.

How a big US bank laundered billions from Mexico's murderous drug gangs
As the violence spread, billions of dollars of cartel cash began to seep into the global financial system. But a special investigation by the Observer reveals how the increasingly frantic warnings of one London whistleblower were ignored

• Ed Vulliamy
• The Observer, Sunday 3 April 2011

During a 22-month investigation by agents from the US Drug Enforcement Administration, the Internal Revenue Service and others, it emerged that the cocaine smugglers had bought the plane with money they had laundered through one of the biggest banks in the United States: Wachovia, now part of the giant Wells Fargo.

How a big US bank laundered billions from Mexico's murderous drug gangs | World news | The Observer

The original bank I opened account with was a small one - World Savings. It later was taken over by the Wachovia. I think it was arranged by the Feds. They like to put their victims under their control. The "22-month investigation" was a lie too. At least in later 2008 the money I withdrew from Wachovia was "marked drug money' or "fake money" because I got particular surveillance when I spent them. It was since that time I would not touch one hundred bill. If the notes from the bank you couldn't trust on, anyone else?

The Feds (DEA and FBI here) used to make money on drug business. That's why the drug trading becomes prosperous under "war on drugs". My experience was one evidence. Though Wachovia played big role in drug money laundering, it was never charged. Because the real operator is the Feds.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
720. Fake money and brainwash (5/21/2012)

San Francisco News

Elderly merchant guilty of passing counterfeit cash

Elderly Chinatown merchant convicted of passing out counterfeit money | abc7news.com

Peter Cheng, an 81 years old (2011) merchant, was prosecuted for passing counterfeit bills several times in gold coin trading in later May, 2007. Peter Cheng said he was innocent. The lawyer defended for him said that if the bank teller couldn't tell the notes, if the bank detection machines couldn't tell the notes, how did you expect ordinary people to tell?

There was a great possibility it could be a plant case. It was the time when I found the Feds tried to plant illegal money on me. Which forced me to turn on to the money withdrawn from the bank. But even with the bank the Feds could plant, I found it later.

I allege so because the Feds has a criminal style. They create case to justify their action. 911 was a good sample. To justify the war in Mid-east, they activated 911 false flag attack. To expand their power, they invent "War on terror". To justify their action, they created terror cases.

Ted Gunderson Former FBI Chief - Most Terror Attacks Are Committed By Our CIA And FBI

Ted Gunderson Former FBI Chief - Most Terror Attacks Are Committed By Our CIA And FBI - YouTube

So to frame a fake money case on a Chinese ethnic victim, they created a similar case on other Chinese ethnic people. At that time, I saw several "fake money" reports in Chinese newspaper. I think Peter Cheng, was unfortunately fallen into their trap.

It's a mind control. To create a situation to enbelieve people what the Feds told you. So far they sucessfully to make most people believe it's the Islamic extremist behind "terror attacks". Or "brainwash" as Feds referred.

Eric Holder 1995 "We must Brainwash People To Be Against Guns"

Eric Holder 1995 "We must Brainwash People To Be Against Guns" - YouTube

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
721. Debit card case (5/26/2012)

When I found the Feds tried to plant the illegal money (fake money or marked drug money) on me, I abandoned the hundred dollar bill and turned on to small notes. Still, I found the Feds tried to feed illegal small notes to me. There was a period I wrote check to pay the super market. In 2011, I applied a debit card and since then I use it in my purchasing activities.

In later 2011, Bank of America intended to charge new fees on debit card customers. The news said other banks ready to follow. The unresonable new bank fee charge was protested by massive customers that in the end Bank of America had to cancel that plan, so did the othr banks.

In Retreat, Bank of America Cancels Debit Card Fee
Published: November 1, 2011
Alan Diaz/Associated Press

The bank, the nation’s second-largest, said it was abandoning its plan to charge customers a $5 fee to use their debit cards for purchases. Only a month earlier, the bank had announced the new charge, immediately setting off a huge uproar from consumers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/02/business/bank-of-america-drops-plan-for-debit-card-fee.html

I dependent on relatives' aid. I try to restrict my food expense within one hundred dollars a month. So I had a feeling that new bank fee was created against me.

Later that month, a news reported debit card ID stolen case.

Save Mart issues identity theft warning
By Rick Hurd
Contra Costa Times Nov. 25, 2011

WALNUT CREEK —
The company issued a news release Wednesday saying that upon routine maintenance, store employees found credit and debit card readers that had been tampered with in the self-checkout lanes of 19 Lucky stores and one Save Mart store.

In addition to its stores in San Jose, two Lucky stores in Fremont and one each in Santa Clara, Milpitas,.......

Save Mart issues identity theft warning - Local - Modbee.com

"500 victimized in Lucky credit card skimming case
Friday, December 09, 2011

SAN FRANCISCO -- Save Mart spokeswoman Alicia Rockwell said the Secret Service called the skimming devices "extremely sophisticated."

500 come forward as victims in Lucky credit card skimming incident | abc7news.com "

Save mart and Lucky store in San Jose and Milpitas are the super markets I used to go for my food. Of course the thief who uses "extremely sophisticated" device to steal ID had never been caught. I think it was done by the Feds to intimidate after I started to use debit card.

I think all these cases and event happened at that time were created by the Feds. It was an effort to push me back to use the bank notes.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
722. Sheriff Biden and $1 coin (6/5/2012)

To avoid falling into the trap of fake money or marked money set up by the Feds, I have to abandon the notes - even small amount one. Sometimes the purchase was only several dollars. I paid coins. Later last year, when the Feds worked hard to push me back to use the paper money, they also blocked the production of $1 coin.
Sheriff Biden cracking down on $1 coin production
byCharlie Spiering Commentary Staff Writer

Vice President Joe Biden today announced the U.S. Mint would suspend the production of dollar coins for circulation, which according to a release from the White House, "will save taxpayers at least $50 million per year in production and storage costs."

Biden announced during conference call that he was "intent on changing the way the government does business," reminding listeners that "nobody wants these coins."
After Biden spoke, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner joked that "under relentless pressure" from Biden, the Treasury Department found ways to cut government spending.

Sheriff Biden cracking down on $1 coin production | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Of course, people didn't know Biden worked on behalf of the Feds. They argued:

CAGW Reacts to VP Biden’s Dollar Coin Announcement
December 13, 2011 02:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time

On March 4, 2011, the Government Accountability Office (GAO) issued a report highlighting the substantial benefits of discontinuing $1 notes in favor of $1 coins. The GAO estimated that phasing out the $1 note and increasing circulation of the $1 coin would save taxpayers an average of $184 million annually and a total of $5.5 billion over the next 30 years.

Most of the cost savings associated with coins comes from their comparative durability. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing produces approximately 3.4 billion $1 bills each year, each of which costs 4.2 cents to manufacture and lasts 40 months. By comparison, the $1 coin costs between 12 and 20 cents but has a lifespan of 30 years or more. The $1 coin also saves money because it is cheaper to handle and process.

The GAO report also points out that “Over the last 47 years, Australia, Canada, France, Japan, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Spain, and the UK, among others, have replaced lower-denomination notes with coins … Canadian officials later determined that the Canadian government saved $450 million (Canadian) between 1987 and 1991.”

CAGW President Tom Schatz said, “The Obama administration’s decision to kill the $1 coin is exactly the wrong policy choice, one that flies in the face of any supposed regard for taxpayers’ wallets and defies common sense. To make matters worse, it usurps Congress’s authority to legislate coinage and money production.

CAGW Reacts to VP Biden’s Dollar Coin Announcement | Business Wire

Anyone with common sense knows the simple math of savings if $1 coin is used: $184 million (savings of coin durability) - $50 million (production and storage cost) = 134 million annually. (or that $184 million has covered that cost already?)

This is a typical story how the Feds control this country with their informants. Vice president Biden worked relentlessly to block the $1 coin. He was awarded the title "Sheriff". Though it was not the first time to propose of production of $1 coin, the occasion was significant. There is a deficit crisis in US economy. Social programs are cut to save money. Even Pentagon has to shrink its spending. Yet, the Feds has its way to squander taxpayers' money for its case.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
723. Hacker, terrorists, the real name of the Feds (6/10/2012)

US always accuses other countries and international hackers attacking the internet. Recently, a news revealed that US created virus "Stuxnet" and "flame" and attacked the other country with them. The criminal style is familiar. US had tried to frame Iraq to be the perpetrator of anthrax attacker and finally scientists found it came from US secret lab. So is Internet attack.

Confirmed: US and Israel created Stuxnet, lost control of it

by Nate Anderson- June 1 2012

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2012/06/confirmed-us-israel-created-stuxnet-lost-control-of-it/

As a matter of fact, internet attack is a popular tactic used by the Feds. My computer is harassed by the Feds. The window screen I watch frequently missing. The written article lost paragraph function and being sectioned with different fonts and size, made it hard to read. Recently, some information stored in UBS is lost. Sometimes when I clicked up for a file, a pop up would say,

File in use

False flag and framed case.rtf is locked for editing by ‘anothert user’.

Another user is editing my file? Obviously it's the surveillance team. That's an open intimidation.
More over, I have been blocked to access some web sites last month. They are:

*Contra Coast Times.

* The TribTalk Message Boards have been taken offline indefinitely. A server move a few weeks ago corrupted the database, which would mean starting over with the boards. Considering the resources available to do that, and the relatively small amount of traffic the boards get, the decision was made to simply close them. We thank you for your participation and invite you to join in our story comments at sltrib.com or interact with us on Twitter (@sltrib) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/saltlaketribune). If you have any questions or concerns please email tribtalk@sltrib.com

http://www.tribtalk.com/showthread.php?t=35739

*The forum you selected has been retired.

http://forums.seattletimes.nwsource.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=6

All these web sites were set up by media. Media, though controlled by the Feds, have their own opinion on free speech. For most time, they would rather close the board than to censor the speech. So I think the problem to block me to access these web sites were created by the Feds through the surveillance server.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
724. Frame a case of Chinese intelligence link(6/20/2012)

C.Y. is a brother of my sister in law. He and his wife W.S.had borrowed my wife's mini van in last May. Since then I alleged them tried to frame a relationship between my family and the Chinese secret police (or maybe "drug gang"? who knows.). (see "668. Chinese secret police (5/5/2011)") The tactic repeated three times, two in his brothers' name - C.Y. has two brothers.

In later February, for the third time in eight months, they asked to borrow the mini van again. The justification were same: they had to pick up their friends in air port with large amount of luggage. Since last May, I turned a cold shoulder to them. They let my brother and sister in law to pick up the car. I refused. I told my sister in law that I thought her brother couple were the Chinese agents and worked for the Feds. They had evil purpose to link my family to the Chinese secret police. I wish such a plain revelation would prevent C.Y. couple from harassing us any more.

One month ago, I trimmed the yard tree with a ladder. At night, the couple called my wife to borrow that ladder. Of course, I refused. I was surprised that even for the revealed snitch, the Feds would try to squeeze them for every bit of it.

Then early this month, I refused a dinner invitation. It was a family meal for my daughter's birthday. The reason I declined to go was I think the owner of that restaurant is a Chinese agent.

In 2000, I returned to the US from drift in South-east Asia. The travel company my wife worked for was moving to Milpitas. That restaurant opened a little bit later was in same shopping center - not far away from the entrance to that travel company. The restaurant supplies Shanghai dishes. The boss - G.X.B of R. was a woman came from Shanghai.

My wife soon became friend of G.X.B of R.. When my relatives came to San Jose, they used to go to that restaurant for the food of homeland taste.

I never go to that restaurant. I am too familiar with Feds' style. They put their snitches as close as possible and fit everything from food, clothes, languages to the targets. That restaurant could be viewed as a liaison spot of Chinese intelligence - though it was established under the will of the Feds. How easy it is to apply for a FISA warrant by just sending the targets to that restaurant.

There is also other reason I won't go to that kind of the shop.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
725. The high speed liquid bullet gun (6/25/2012)

In early 2000, I was in Malaysia. An itch troubled me for some time. Usually if it was a sting of mosquito, it would fade away in a day. But this one caused bad itch and pus and lasted for days. I looked at my foot, the pustule formed a small circle. I thought it was a bite of some unknown insect. I bought some ointment but failed to recover from the itch. It lasted a week or so.

Then I returned to US. My relatives invited me for a lunch Buffet. The restaurant was full. we had to wait for a while. That day I got that bad itch again. It was at the same part of my top foot and in same form - a small circle of pustule wound. I started to suspect that was a spy weapon. I had learned in news of it. I didn't expect I would encounter with it.

Poison-tip umbrella assassination of Georgi Markov reinvestigated
The cold war murder of Georgi Markov, the Bulgarian dissident who was assassinated using a poison-tipped umbrella, is being reinvestigated by Scotland Yard.

By Richard Edwards, Crime Correspondent
7:54PM BST 19 Jun 2008

On a September evening in London in 1978, Markov, a prize-winning Bulgarian author and BBC broadcaster who had been classified as a "non person" by the communist authorities, was waiting alongside commuters for a bus on Waterloo Bridge when he felt a stinging pain in his thigh.

A heavily built stranger dropped an umbrella, mumbled "sorry" and fled in a taxi.
Poison-tip umbrella assassination of Georgi Markov reinvestigated - Telegraph

K.G.B. used a tiny metal ball with poison in that case. I think I have suffered the same style of attack. I didn't feel any stinging pain. The tiny bullet must be in very high speed. I didn't die like Markov. I think the bullet should contain some virus that causes vital disease. Feds used to make a murder look like a natural death. It could be material causing cancer, or even aids virus? With the limit acknowledge from that story, I originally thought the bullet was metal ball. Now from new information I know it was icy liquid bullet. It said Feds freeze the poisonous liquid as icy bullet and shoot it in high speed that can penetrate clothe and thin shield. I lost the original information but found one with similar principle.

August 7th, 2011 | Posted by Veterans Today
Assassinations By Induced Heart Attack And Cancer

In 1975, during the Church Committee hearings, the existence of a secret assassination weapon came to light. The CIA had developed a poison that caused the victim to have an immediate heart attack.

This poison could be frozen into the shape of a dart and then fired at high speed from a pistol. The gun was capable of shooting the icy projectile with enough speed that the dart would go right through the clothes of the target and leave just a tiny red mark.

Assassinations By Induced Heart Attack And Cancer | Veterans Today

Early this year, my daughter found a job. She invited us for a meal to celeberate. The restaurant was in same shopping center of that Shanghai one (see last message of #724). It was full when we went there. We waited until the waiter led us to a table stands to the wall. Later that day, for the third time, I got that bad itch again after eleven years.

There were common in some points:

1. the wound part used to be on top foot near ankle.(all three times), the latest one added one wound in leg and one in small arm.

2. Bad itch last long time - a week or so. This may mean thick virus liquid.

3. Though the first two wounds showed a regular circle of spots, I didn't see it in third time. They improved their weapon.

4. You won't feel pain when the attack took place. The bullet was tiny and in high speed. You find it hours later when skin started to inflame.

I didn't notice the condition of the first attack but the latter two all happened in restaurant. They were prearranged meal. The restaurant used to be full and you have to wait until there was vacancy. In such an operation, Feds must activate a lot of snitches to be customers so they could arrange the victim to the table that installed with special equipment.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
726. The surprise turnaround of Chief Justice (7/4/2012)

On 6/28, Supreme Court issued a pass for Obama's Health care policy. What surprised people was Chief Justice Roberts sided with four liberal justices in voting 5-4 to declare the law's "individual mandate" constitutional.

Why did John Roberts, a Bush appointee who generally votes with his conservative colleagues, suddenly change his opinion to vote with the liberal? Just three months ago, he still opposed that "individual mandate" law.

Chief Justice Roberts: Can government require you to buy a cell phone?
Mar. 27, 2012 - Chief Justice Roberts asks the Solicitor General Verrilli if the government can require the purchase of cell phones for emergency services, just as the health-care law requires for health insurance.(The Washington Post)

Chief Justice Roberts: Can government require you to buy a cell phone? (0:42) - The Washington Post

There are different theories about this mysterious turnaround. Mostly were from disinformation office of the Feds to cover up their puppet Roberts. None could solve the puzzle. I know why - the Feds want that "individual mandate" provision. When the Feds want to put Kat Sung under surveillance, they forced the law makers passing through the Patriot Act. (Through OKC bombing and 911 bombing) When the Feds want to restrict Kat Sung in US, they activate the TSA search, (blocking leaving from air flight) blocking the entering of Canada and Mexico; (by "Operation Fast and Furious") see "697. TSA search, Canada and Mexico (12/11/2011)". Now when they want Kat Sung to have a health insurance, they activate their proxy- John Roberts.

Six years ago when Roberts was selected as Chief Justice, I have written already,

"344. Roberts, a secret agent of D.O.J. (9/18/05)"
The dark side of the USA in Public Forum Forum

This case proves I was very, very accurate at that judgement.

I'll talk about why the Feds want that "individual mandate" provision.

Upvote 0

RedDead1981

Prayer is beautiful when it's sincere
Jul 4, 2010
✟14,181.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Sounds it could be ringworm, Katsung. You should see a doctor.
ringworm.jpg

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
727. Rush to frame a case on 7/9 (7/9/2012)

On 7/4, I wrote about the mysterious turnaround of Chief Justice Roberts and promised to tell "why he did so" in next(today's) post. Now I'm afraid I can't do so because next day of 7/4 there was a swift response from the Feds.

‘Internet doomsday’ due on Monday, claims FBI

The ‘DNS Changer’ virus will cause more than 350,000 computers to lose web access on July 9, the FBI has claimed.

By Matt Warman,
05 Jul 2012
DNS Changer was a virus run by an Estonian crime ring until authorities and the American FBI broke it up in November. At its peak it infected more than 500,000 PCs and Macs.

Now the Bureau wants to turn off the server because it is costing tens of thousands of dollars to operate each month. It has announced that on July 9 it will pull the plug, potentially leaving the 350,000 computers that are still infected, 20,000 of which are in the UK and 85,000 in America, without access to the web.

‘Internet doomsday’ due on Monday, claims FBI - Telegraph

I used to post new articles in a cycle of "5 days, 9 days ...." interval. 7/9 is the day I post a new article. Due to the accuracy of my analysis, The Feds seems decided not to let people know the coming plot by blogging my access to the internet. What alarms me is they'll frame a new drug case.

California high-speed rail gets green light
By JUDY LIN | Associated Press 7/7/2012

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — California lawmakers gave the green light to start building the nation's first dedicated high-speed rail line, a multibillion dollar project that will eventually link Los Angeles and San Francisco.
The final cost of the completed project from Los Angeles to San Francisco is projected to be $68 billion.

Before Friday's vote, at least half a dozen Democrats in the 40-member Senate remained opposed, skeptical or uncommitted. Some were concerned about how the vote would impact their political futures, while others were wary about financing and management of the massive project.

One dissenter, Sen. Joe Simitian, D-Palo Alto, said public support had waned for the project, and there were too many questions about financing to complete it.

"Is there additional commitment of federal funds? There is not. Is there additional commitment of private funding? There is not. Is there a dedicated funding source that we can look to in the coming years? There is not," Simitian said.

California high-speed rail gets green light - Yahoo! News

What the news doesn't mention is that the technique will be from China. In a time when money is so tight in state budget, what is it for to waste on such an uncertain project that mainly benefits China? I view it as a payment of secret deal between the secret police of China and US to exchange for a framed drug case.

The two events took place just within two days after 7/4. They were done in a rush and planned to frame a case on 7/9.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
727.I used to post new articles in a cycle of "5 days, 9 days ...." interval. 7/9 is the day I post a new article. Due to the accuracy of my analysis, The Feds seems decided not to let people know the coming plot by blogging my access to the internet. What alarms me is they'll frame a new drug case.

They were done in a rush and planned to frame a case on 7/9.

Aluminum prices went down a penny yesterday as well.:cool:

Reactions: Rion
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.