Status
Not open for further replies.

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
717. Natural disaster (4/29/2012)

As I always said, the distract events include big natural disaster. In this April 14 plot, you saw: (watch the timing)

1. Earthquake in Mexico and Indonesia.

Major) Earthquakes list April 11, 2012 – Very strong earthquake in Mexico !
Last update: April 12, 2012

Very strong (shallow) earthquake in Michoacan, Mexico – NO damage or injuries reported

Mexico shaken by two earthquakes in 24 hours

12 April 2012 Last updated at 05:09 ET
An earlier quake caused buildings to shake as far away as Mexico City

A 6.9-magnitude earthquake has struck off Mexico's Pacific coast, the second to hit the area in the last 24 hours.

BBC News - Mexico shaken by two earthquakes in 24 hours

Poster of the Northern Sumatra, Indonesia Earthquakes of 11 April 2012 - Magnitude 8.6 and 8.2

Poster of the Northern Sumatra, Indonesia Earthquakes of 11 April 2012 - Magnitude 8.6 and 8.2

Strong earthquake hits western Indonesia, no tsunami threat

4/15/2012
By The Associated Press

BANDA ACEH, Indonesia - Officials say a strong earthquake measuring magnitude 6.2 has struck off the coast of western Indonesia but there is no danger of a tsunami.

Strong earthquake hits western Indonesia, no tsunami threat - Yahoo! News

2. Tornado in US.

Weekend tornado outbreak predicted for Midwest
4/13/2012

(Reuters) - Forecasters are warning of a possible major tornado outbreak in the Midwest this weekend, with Kansas and Oklahoma seen at particular risk as early as Saturday. (April 14)

Atmospheric conditions will be similar to those that caused severe storms in parts of the Midwest and Southeast in early March that killed more than 50 people, said Steve Weiss, science support branch chief for the National Storm Prediction Center.

Tornado hits Oklahoma, start of expected weekend outbreak - Yahoo! News

At least five dead in Oklahoma as tornadoes pound U.S. Plains
4/15/2012
By Steve Olafson Reuters

Three girls among Oklahoma tornado dead; clean-up underway - Yahoo! News

You saw the main earthquake took place on April 11, both in Indonesia and Mexico. I allege it was a cover up to a planned earthquake in US. If the framed drug case had gone through successfully, there would have been a very big earthquake in US. The media would say it belongs to an earthquake cycle. (see what happened in Mexico and Indonesia) The technique used to create earthquake is HAARP. It may take hours or a day to see the effect after the HAARP being activated.

The technique to create tornado may take longer time. A tornado needs warm and humid air mass. To move such an air mass to the destination may take a few days or longer. When people complain the chem trail in sky, they don't know that's a way the Feds used to alter the weather - to change the air pressure of the area to form an air passage so the needed air mass could move through. Though April 14 plot was cancelled on April 12, the climate situation had been created to a tornado one already. (see 4/13 news: "Atmospheric conditions will be similar to those that caused severe storms....")

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
717. Natural disaster (4/29/2012)

As I always said, the distract events include big natural disaster. In this April 14 plot, you saw: (watch the timing)

1. Earthquake in Mexico and Indonesia.

Major) Earthquakes list April 11, 2012 – Very strong earthquake in Mexico !
Last update: April 12, 2012

Very strong (shallow) earthquake in Michoacan, Mexico – NO damage or injuries reported

Mexico shaken by two earthquakes in 24 hours

12 April 2012 Last updated at 05:09 ET
An earlier quake caused buildings to shake as far away as Mexico City

A 6.9-magnitude earthquake has struck off Mexico's Pacific coast, the second to hit the area in the last 24 hours.

BBC News - Mexico shaken by two earthquakes in 24 hours

Strong earthquake hits western Indonesia, no tsunami threat

4/15/2012
By The Associated Press

BANDA ACEH, Indonesia - Officials say a strong earthquake measuring magnitude 6.2 has struck off the coast of western Indonesia but there is no danger of a tsunami.

Strong earthquake hits western Indonesia, no tsunami threat - Yahoo! News

2. Tornado in US.

Weekend tornado outbreak predicted for Midwest
4/13/2012

(Reuters) - Forecasters are warning of a possible major tornado outbreak in the Midwest this weekend, with Kansas and Oklahoma seen at particular risk as early as Saturday. (April 14)

Atmospheric conditions will be similar to those that caused severe storms in parts of the Midwest and Southeast in early March that killed more than 50 people, said Steve Weiss, science support branch chief for the National Storm Prediction Center.

Tornado hits Oklahoma, start of expected weekend outbreak - Yahoo! News

At least five dead in Oklahoma as tornadoes pound U.S. Plains
4/15/2012
By Steve Olafson Reuters

Three girls among Oklahoma tornado dead; clean-up underway - Yahoo! News

You saw the main earthquake took place on April 11, both in Indonesia and Mexico. I allege it was a cover up to a planned earthquake in US. If the framed drug case had gone through successfully, there would have been a very big earthquake in US. The media would say it belongs to an earthquake cycle. (see what happened in Mexico and Indonesia) The technique used to create earthquake is HAARP. It may take hours or a day to see the effect after the HAARP being activated.

The technique to create tornado may take longer time. A tornado needs warm and humid air mass. To move such an air mass to the destination may take a few days or longer. When people complain the chem trail in sky, they don't know that's a way the Feds used to alter the weather - to change the air pressure of the area to form an air passage so the needed air mass could move through. Though April 14 plot was cancelled on April 12, the climate situation had been created to a tornado one already. (see 4/13 news: "Atmospheric conditions will be similar to those that caused severe storms....")

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Hey katsung47
You're on the right track with your discoveries but I hate to break it to you... the Feds don't give a rats about you (I say this with all kindness!)

You seem to be suffering from a case of severe paranoia and ego inflation. Millions are making the same discoveries as you are and are not being followed at every street corner. Are you that important to them? Seriously now!

Paranoia can be combatted with common sense and an understanding of how the game works. Some more research is in order I think. Chill dude :)

Upvote 0

RedDead1981

Prayer is beautiful when it's sincere
Jul 4, 2010
✟14,181.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
lol I was just making a general statement, not directed at anyone. sorry to mislead.

no, not diagnosing (I am close to qualified, but impossible on the web), just making an observation. the wild suspicions (his neighbors are apparently government informants/agents/spies and plant listening bugs in his trash can, etc) scream it out. I don't think it's ok to mock that, although people probably don't realize it for what it is. it's far overboard the usual tinfoil hat stuff we see around here. I',m being totally serious, no joke at all.

This rain season is the driest one in San Jose area. I think the Feds manipulated weather with their high tech weapon. In shortage of the water I have to take bath as less as possible. I think it's a tactic the Feds uses to force me getting sick. They intensifies the poison a few months ago. I got a severe cough early this year. So I am very careful on food these days, especially on water. Then my wife and my daughter had severe cough recently. I suspect they drank the radioactive water. (one symptom of radiation poison is coughing) When rainwater is in shortage, I still have to use some running water to take bath. Feds polluted the water with radiation despite it would also hurt my wife and my daughter. (Even they both work for the Feds. )

I mean, c'mon...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
lol I was just making a general statement, not directed at anyone. sorry to mislead.

no, not diagnosing (I am close to qualified, but impossible on the web), just making an observation. the wild suspicions (his neighbors are apparently government informants/agents/spies and plant listening bugs in his trash can, etc) scream it out. I don't think it's ok to mock that, although people probably don't realize it for what it is. it's far overboard the usual tinfoil hat stuff we see around here. I',m being totally serious, no joke at all.

I mean, c'mon...

Mmm, don't be so quick to dismiss.
Have you heard of HAARP? There is a lot of evidence for weather manipulation technology. Chem-trails are all part of it. Can point you in the right direction if you are open to some evidence (there's lots out there from some very serious and qualified scientists).

Upvote 0
A

AtheistVet

Have you heard of HAARP? There is a lot of evidence for weather manipulation technology. Chem-trails are all part of it. Can point you in the right direction if you are open to some evidence (there's lots out there from some very serious and qualified scientists).

More crackpottery.

Upvote 0

Trogool

Apr 3, 2012
✟3,694.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Green
spiritualwarrior77 said:

Theres also a lot of information on the net about Melanin Theory. Doesn't mean it is anything but an bizarre bit of pseudoscientific racism and a fairy tale. You have to evaluate what you read.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
More crackpottery.

You're obviously one of these 'experts' who hasn't done a bit of research.
You might like to start with the doco (it's on You Tube) called What On Earth Are They Spraying. A scientific look at what chem-trails are.

Then you can look out for a doco being released later this year called: Why On Earth Are They Spraying.

And there's more... lot's more... from some very serious scientists.
(But it sounds like you've already made your mind up!)

Upvote 0

Trogool

Apr 3, 2012
✟3,694.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Green
spiritualwarrior77 said:
You might like to start with the doco (it's on You Tube) called What On Earth Are They Spraying. A scientific look at what chem-trails are.

Then you can look out for a doco being released later this year called: Why On Earth Are They Spraying.

YouTube videos are not a reliable research source.

Upvote 0
A

AtheistVet

I don't keep my mind so open that my brain falls out.

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
YouTube videos are not a reliable research source.

Um.. it's not a YouTube video.
It's a serious documentary that has been screened all over the world.
Someone has happened to post it on YouTube.

Upvote 0

Trogool

Apr 3, 2012
✟3,694.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Green
Um.. it's not a YouTube video.
It's a serious documentary that has been screened all over the world.
Someone has happened to post it on YouTube.

You do understand that documentaries aren't acceptable research sources either, right? If that were the case, I have more than one "serious documentary" on how aliens built the pyramids and are manipulating our government I need to show you from the History Channel. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
You do understand that documentaries aren't acceptable research sources either, right? If that were the case, I have more than one "serious documentary" on how aliens built the pyramids and are manipulating our government I need to show you from the History Channel. ^_^

The doco I mentioned was just a good intro to the subject. I would give you many good links with excellent research but I have to wait for 50 posts before I can do so.

Google "chem-trail research" and you will encounter stacks of info. You'll also encounter plenty of dis-info too. Those behind the chem-trails don't want you to know the truth. Do the research and you decide. :)

Upvote 0

RedDead1981

Prayer is beautiful when it's sincere
Jul 4, 2010
✟14,181.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And his wife and kid are in on the whole thing while the sanitation department plants listening bugs in his new trash can. Having a bad cough, and then suddenly the other two people in the house getting it... Rational mind would say "I got a cold, gave it to them." Not-so-rational mind says "Must be radiation in the water!"

The Feds used to create big events such like natural disaster, terror attack and war to distract public attention from the case they framed on me. They used to have their assets to spread the disaster information to cheat religious people.

It's all a big conspiracy and they're all out to get Katsung, even his wife and kid. Earthquakes are happening and wars are being fought to frame him. That's where I am coming from when I speculate about certain mental illnesses, and that's why I don't think it's ok to rip on him. Not the chemtrail/HAARP stuff.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ahem.

There's a reason why we have the 50 post rule before people can post links.

Yea, but that only takes about a 1/2 hour in a counting thread to get by that rule.

Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yea, but that only takes about a 1/2 hour in a counting thread to get by that rule.

Then let the poster do that. We don't need people encouraging others to break the rules.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.