My opinion about this nation and current events

Status
Not open for further replies.

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
697. TSA search, Canada and Mexico (12/11/2011)

In September 2009, I renewed my passport. In later September I ordered an air ticket to Hong Kong. That night, as usual, I watched the news of the Chinese tv channel KTSF26. I was astonished by a report – it showed how the Feds planting fake notes into innocent passenger’s pocket in airport security check. To propaganda an illegal action of the Feds in positive way was unusual. Obviously it was an intimidation on me – “we wouldn’t let you leave US”. After two bombings(OKC and 911), the Feds got that search power. I canceled the air ticket right away.

Several days later, on 10/4, my father passed away. I thought it was another intimidation - done by the Feds. However, my father’s death only prompted my decision of leaving. I took a Grey Hound bus to Vancouver on 10/7. I was denied to enter the Canada. No reason was given. I complained to law makers and A.G.. Most had no reply, one suggested to ask help from D.O.J. . Here is the article I wrote about this event two years ago.

Re: “611. Restricted in US (10/17/09)

Ten days ago, I was denied to enter the Canada in board check point. Since I have all the document and sufficient fund a tourist should have. I think the board officer was instructed by the misleading information from the US Federal agent. Here is my complain to Attorney General……”

It was sarcasm for a victim who suffered in a theft case to ask for help from the thief.

There are three ways for me to leave USA: 1. by air flights. It is now blocked with TSA searches and arrest. (which means a framed case by planting is possible.) 2. through Canada. It was proved being blocked by the collaboration of the Canada government. 3. Through Mexico. The tactic the Feds used is to make it a killing field so when a particularly planned murder happened, it would have been buried in mass slaughtering cases. Those drug killings, was actually a distract tactic.

After I return home from the Canada board, I started to understand the purpose of OKC bombing and 911 attack. It was for the “search and arrest” power. (for the Feds)

Then more and more killing cases in Mexico caught my eye. I thought the Feds were behind those killings. They were afraid I would leave US via Mexico. My thought was proved one year later when “Operation Fast and Furious” was revealed. It is conducted by the Feds. The purpose was not to track illegal drug trading but to cover up a possible murder by mass killings. The “Operation Fast and Furious” was created when the Feds found I intended to leave USA. Check the timing.

Heritage: The Fast and Furious Scandal Continues

• Posted by Arizona Tea Party on August 31, 2011 at 8:30am

This is the story of Fast and Furious, and yesterday the latest chapter unfolded when two top officials associated with the operation were removed from their positions, while a third individual resigned.

The story begins in the fall of 2009,

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1PyirMFXybt2fMH5NZnyv2lhE4n0LCSy5kvOvECbecXYaSToNFg

Since the “fall of 2009”, the media and discussion boards in Internet were full with topics of “TSA”, “pat down”, “see through screen” and bloody killings in Mexico. They had a purpose. If a passenger was arrested for carrying “fake money” or “drugs” or other illegal things, the public would believe “the TSA’s strict searches” and not doubt it’s a planting case. Or no one would have noticed a single murder in Mexico when there are so many beheading, mass slaughtering cases there.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
698. FBI and DEA are behind the “Fast and Furious” (12/19/2011)

1. FBI and DEA control the leaders of Mexican drug gang. Thus they actually control the drug activities of Mexico drug trading.

“Mexican Narco-Trafficker’s Revelation Exposes Drug War’s Duplicity
Posted by Bill Conroy - April 25, 2011 at 9:08 pm

Trail of Government Intrigue Leads Back to Cocaine Jet That Crashed in Mexico’s Yucatan

A high-level player with one of the most notorious narco-trafficking organizations in Mexico, the Sinaloa “cartel,” claims that he has been working with the U.S. government for years, according to pleadings filed recently in federal court in Chicago.

Mexican Narco-Trafficker’s Revelation Exposes Drug War’s Duplicity | the narcosphere “

“Gun-smuggling cartel figures possibly were paid FBI informants

Probe reveals that the U.S. agency running the 'Fast and Furious' anti-gun-trafficking operation didn't know about the alleged FBI informants. Congressional investigators are looking into the matter.

Suspected members of the Zeta drug cartel are… (STRINGER/MEXICO, REUTERS)

July 17, 2011|By Richard A. Serrano, Washington Bureau

Congressional investigators probing the controversial "Fast and Furious" anti-gun-trafficking operation on the border with Mexico believe at least six Mexican drug cartel figures involved in gun smuggling also were paid FBI informants, officials said Saturday.

The investigators have asked the FBI and the Drug Enforcement Administration for details about the alleged informants, as well as why agents at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which ran the Fast and Furious operation, were not told about them

Gun trafficking: Mexican gun-smuggling cartel figures possibly were paid FBI informants - Los Angeles Times “

“ Drug cartel leaders are FBI informants, official says

7 Jul 2011 San Jose Mercury News By Richard A. Serrano

Ill- fated ATF deal could have been avoided, panel hears

WASHINGTON — The embattled head of the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has told congressional investigators that some Mexican drug cartel figures targeted by his agency in a gun-trafficking investigation were paid informants for the FBI and Drug Enforcement Administration. “

2. BATF only carries out the order from Washington.

How the "Fast and Furious" program put thousands of weapons directly into the hands of Mexican drug gangs

Here's how "Fast and Furious" worked: Under orders from Washington, ATF agents were specifically told to acquire these weapons using "straw" buyers in the USA, find new buyers in Mexican drug gangs, then sell the weapons and "lose track" of them. Although some agents raised concerns about the insanity, they were overruled by the higher-ups in Washington who wanted to pursue this policy for their own reasons. "It made no sense to us either, it was just what we were ordered to do, and every time we questioned that order there was punitive action," said Phoenix Special Agent John Dodson.

But what could be the reasons for Washington initiating such a program in the first place? Why would the Obama administration actively send 30,000 sniper rifles, assault weapons and firearms into Mexico even while claiming to follow an anti-gun stance back in the USA?

To answer that question, you need to understand P.R.S -- Problem, Reaction, Solution. It is the "playbook" that governments use to get what they want, which usually involves: 1) Disarming their populations, 2) Taking away all their rights and freedoms, and then 3) Ruling over their people as tyrants with complete power.
Precisely such an effort is now underway in the United States, led by the Obama administration which has repeatedly demonstrated itself to be an enemy of the U.S. Constitution and its Bill of Rights.

US government openly admits arming Mexican drug gangs with 30,000 firearms - but why?

3. Fast and Furious was not used to track the route of illegal weapons but was to cause a bloody killing field (or in National Defense Authorization Act: battle field).

To track one weapon takes a team’s work. How many people does it need to track 3,000? So the Operation from the beginning was not to track the illegal route of the gun trading but to push up a killing wave in Mexico. BATF agent also was ordered “lose track” of these weapons. The purpose is to make Mexico a killing field to stop a witness of the Feds’ crime from leaving US.

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟171,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What better place to put this than on a conspiracy thread? Admittedly, this is a bit of a creepy thing as it aired before 9/11:

The Lone Gunmen Pilot - 9/11 Predictive Programming - YouTube

To be fair though, almost everyone knew the World Trade Center was a big target already due to previous attacks. Rick Rescorla- the Security Chief at Morgan Stanley- always knew there would be another attack and planned for it. He predicted all sorts of awful scenarios (even by air). Because of him and his regular evacuation drills, he probably was directly responsible for saving a lot of lives.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
699. B.A.T.F. is a scapegoat (12/26/2011)

B.A.T.F. was originally part of Treasure Department. For more than a decade FBI tried to take it over. B.A.T.F. resisted such effort. However, FBI has more influence over the law makers. B.A.T.F. finally is taken over by the D.O.J..

Merger fails to curb FBI, ATF antagonism

Sunday, May 11, 2008

WASHINGTON — In the five years since the FBI and ATF were merged under the Justice Department to coordinate the fight against terrorism, the rival law enforcement agencies have fought each other for control, wasting time and money and causing duplication of effort, according to law enforcement sources and internal documents.

Their new boss, the attorney general, ordered them to merge their national bomb databases, but the FBI has refused. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has long trained bomb-sniffing dogs; the FBI started a competing program.

At crime scenes, FBI and ATF agents have threatened to arrest one another and battled over jurisdiction and key evidence. The ATF inadvertently bought counterfeit cigarettes from the FBI — the government selling to the government — because the agencies are running parallel investigations of tobacco smuggling between Virginia and other states.
………

Merger fails to curb FBI, ATF antagonism - Tampa Bay Times

In Oct 7, 2009, Kat Sung – a target of the FBI and DEA because he witnesses their crime – tried to leave US via Canada but was rejected. It rattled the Feds. To prevent Sung to leave via Mexico, they decided to turn Mexico into a killing field in the name of drug gang war. (because they control the Mexico drug gangs.) Killing needs weapon. Then we saw “Operation Fast and Furious”. B.A.T.F. is under control of the Department of Justice. It was ordered to play the role to supply the weapons to the drug gangs.

Here's how "Fast and Furious" worked: Under orders from Washington, ATF agents were specifically told to acquire these weapons using "straw" buyers in the USA, find new buyers in Mexican drug gangs, then sell the weapons and "lose track" of them. Although some agents raised concerns about the insanity, they were overruled by the higher-ups in Washington who wanted to pursue this policy for their own reasons. "It made no sense to us either, it was just what we were ordered to do, and every time we questioned that order there was punitive action," said Phoenix Special Agent John Dodson.

Though the B.A.T.F. agents question the operation, they were overruled by the higher-ups in Washington. As a result, since the fall of 2009, Mexico becomes a slaughtering field. More than 2,000 guns in operation were lost and many turned up in at least 170 violent crime scenes in Mexico. The Feds got what they wanted.

The “Operation of Fast and Furious” was revealed early this year. B.A.T.F. was questioned and some heads stepped down. The real masterminds remain untouched. B.A.T.F. becomes a scapegoat.

Upvote 0

wanderingone

I'm not lost I'm just wandering
Jul 6, 2005
New York
✟30,779.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
stop cutting and pasting endless manure from elsewhere.. post a URL and be done with it all I see is: blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
stop cutting and pasting endless manure from elsewhere.. post a URL and be done with it all I see is: blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

The trick of "cutting and pasting" accusation is not new. To avoid that, I chose this site as the first forum to post my new article. So try to find something else.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
700. National Defense Authorization Act (1/2/2012)

The Gift of New Year 2012 President Obama gives Americans is a new law that ripped their civil right – NDAA.

1. It is a stealth raid on people.

The Act was proposed in later November, quickly passed by the Senate and the House during the Thanksgiving holiday and Christmas season. It was signed by President on New Year’s Day Eve. It was a typical military style - a stealth attack on civil rights taking the advantage when people were relaxing their vigilance in holiday season.

2. So said mainstream media kept a tight mouth on this important issue. Blind the eyes of a lot of people.

3. Majority of law makers and the President passed the Act. It proves the “politicians” don't represent the voice of the people. It also proves the election system has been hijacked by the intelligence already. The so said representatives are not elected by the voters but selected by the rulers of this country.

4. Beware the Feds to turn the US into a “battle field” so they could eliminate the dissenters. It’s easy for them to do so – just plant a few provocateurs in Occupy Wall Street Movement.

5. War on Iran is their major goal. With great possibility, there will be false flag nuclear attacks on US cities to justify the Iran war. Most people realize the truth of the 911 attack. This law is created to deal with the people who won’t believe this government anymore when such “terror attack” happens again.

Upvote 0

wanderingone

I'm not lost I'm just wandering
Jul 6, 2005
New York
✟30,779.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The trick of "cutting and pasting" accusation is not new. To avoid that, I chose this site as the first forum to post my new article. So try to find something else.

Oh well then please find some way to succinctly state your points.. all I see is blah blah blah blah blah blah.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
701. The most lethal sniper (1/8/2012)

On 1/2, I went to a shopping center in Milpitas. On a pedestrian bridge over Highway 680, I encountered with a couple whom were taking picture on a boy. The Feds has moved residents away from my area long time ago. The route from my home to the shopping center is like a depopulated zone. It’s unusual to see a family there. My thought then was: the new surveillance team wanted to take a photo on me?

On 1/4, there was a news in “World Journal”. “The Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History

Posted by Bethany (Diary)
Friday, January 6th

With two hundred fifty five confirmed kills, Chris Kyle is the most deadly sniper in U.S. military history.

Chris Kyle left the service in 2009 to “save his marriage.” He has two children and lives in Dallas, Texas. Since leaving the Navy, Kyle has begun his own military contracting firm, Craft International.

The Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History | RedState “

You can expect what kind of deal a sniper can contract with.

It reminds me the experience in Thailand. Here is what I wrote in “126. Sniper case (crime style) (2003)

When I was in hesitation, there was an article in newspaper said that US law enforcement agent had an expert sniper newly arrived in Thailand. He would be positioned at North Thailand to shoot drug smugglers. The article introduced the sniper's glorious past, that how many people he had killed in the war.”

The news forced me to change the original plan in case the Feds to murder me in the name of killing drug smuggler. In US the shooting murder used to be under the cover of random shooting death in “bank robbery”. I encountered one, (see “402. Bank robbery in San Francisco (1) (4/25/06)” #404, 561,562.)

There was also another attempt in 2008. (see “559. Plan to murder in the name of "Bank robbery" (7/19/08)”)

I think this is the result of my recent revelation of the crime Feds committed. I also have been attacked by the censorship in Internet communication.

Upvote 0

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
701. The most lethal sniper (1/8/2012)

On 1/2, I went to a shopping center in Milpitas. On a pedestrian bridge over Highway 680, I encountered with a couple whom were taking picture on a boy. The Feds has moved residents away from my area long time ago. The route from my home to the shopping center is like a depopulated zone. It’s unusual to see a family there. My thought then was: the new surveillance team wanted to take a photo on me?

On 1/4, there was a news in “World Journal”. “The Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History

Posted by Bethany (Diary)
Friday, January 6th

With two hundred fifty five confirmed kills, Chris Kyle is the most deadly sniper in U.S. military history.

Chris Kyle left the service in 2009 to “save his marriage.” He has two children and lives in Dallas, Texas. Since leaving the Navy, Kyle has begun his own military contracting firm, Craft International.

The Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History | RedState “

You can expect what kind of deal a sniper can contract with.

It reminds me the experience in Thailand. Here is what I wrote in “126. Sniper case (crime style) (2003)

When I was in hesitation, there was an article in newspaper said that US law enforcement agent had an expert sniper newly arrived in Thailand. He would be positioned at North Thailand to shoot drug smugglers. The article introduced the sniper's glorious past, that how many people he had killed in the war.”

The news forced me to change the original plan in case the Feds to murder me in the name of killing drug smuggler. In US the shooting murder used to be under the cover of random shooting death in “bank robbery”. I encountered one, (see “402. Bank robbery in San Francisco (1) (4/25/06)” #404, 561,562.)

There was also another attempt in 2008. (see “559. Plan to murder in the name of "Bank robbery" (7/19/08)”)

I think this is the result of my recent revelation of the crime Feds committed. I also have been attacked by the censorship in Internet communication.

what

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
702. Internet censorship (1/14/2012)

The surveillance team of the Feds has various way to harass my communication in Internet.

1. The team created special formula on me which orders me to delete the links whenever I made url reference. In forum of “San Jose Mercury News” and “Contra Coast Times”, my posting effort often ended with the “instruction”:

“Your comment contains one or more links. To prevent spam, this forum no longer allows links in posts. Please press the back button, remove the links and resubmit your comment.”

It seems to be a rule that applies to everyone. I have to follow the instruction each time to delete the url links. That creates a lot of trouble for me. Other members complained later:

“Katsung I agree with your conclusions for the most part based on your observations, but the evidence part of your thesis is lacking sorely in the presentation i.e. we need links.”

“We all find ways to post url's -- why can't you?”

Petition to IMPEACH ALL Senators who Voted for "U.S. is a Battlefield" and to detain U.S. Citizens without trial | ContraCostaTimes.com Forums

Other people don’t have such problem. Until then I found that rule has been particularly set up for me. Since the format of the forum of Mercury News and Contra Coast Times are same, and the instruction appeared right away after I submit the post, that instruction must have been designed by the surveillance team and added to these two web sites or on the special server that monitoring on me.
2. My e-mail were intercepted or blocked. I failed to apply to be member of many web sites. My applications used to get no reply. Or sometimes after a “thank you” e-mail, there was no further “confirmation” e-mail.

“Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another email when this has occured.

Thank you for registering.”

That used to be the only email I received. I think the application email or return email either was intercepted or blocked that I could not confirm the registration. Or simply the return email was a fake one done by the surveillance team. Following webs are of no reply or no further information that I failed register.

9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom :: Index
https://secure.gn.apc.org/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/index.php
The Fabulous Forums of Fathom
CompuServe Forum Center
baltimoresun.com
http://talk.myoc.com/
Chemtrail Central

3. Some webs banned me in rogue’s way. I think the Feds had infiltrated to the administration or forced them to do so. Here are part of them:

“You have been banned for the following reason:

No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never
FanHost Forums - Powered by vBulletin”

“Your account has been banned or locked. This is a permanent ban. If the Administrator has specified a reason for this ban, you will find it below.
Paranoid lunatic. Waste of server space.

Cannabis Culture Forums - Forums powered by UBB.threads™ “

“You have been banned for the following reason: Posting unwanted spam

International affairs/politics - English Forum Switzerland ”

Not here, either.

Marijuana.com Forum - Marijuana 420 forums, pot pics, cannabis chat, medical marijuana community message boards “

Done with the consipiracy theories, you have done nothing to contribute to the stoner side of this site. good bye

Stoner Forums “

That “No reason was specified.” And “Date the ban will be lifted: Never”. reminds me of the the National Defense Authorization Act. The Feds give themselves the power to detain American citizens in jail for life without legal access. I have suffered from that principle in Internet long time ago. Watch that identical “never” sentence, how many webs have been in the hands of the Feds already?

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
702. Internet censorship (1/14/2012)

The surveillance team of the Feds has various way to harass my communication in Internet.

1. The team created special formula on me which orders me to delete the links whenever I made url reference. In forum of “San Jose Mercury News” and “Contra Coast Times”, my posting effort often ended with the “instruction”:

“Your comment contains one or more links. To prevent spam, this forum no longer allows links in posts. Please press the back button, remove the links and resubmit your comment.”

It seems to be a rule that applies to everyone. I have to follow the instruction each time to delete the url links. That creates a lot of trouble for me. Other members complained later:

“Katsung I agree with your conclusions for the most part based on your observations, but the evidence part of your thesis is lacking sorely in the presentation i.e. we need links.”

“We all find ways to post url's -- why can't you?”

Petition to IMPEACH ALL Senators who Voted for "U.S. is a Battlefield" and to detain U.S. Citizens without trial | ContraCostaTimes.com Forums

Other people don’t have such problem. Until then I found that rule has been particularly set up for me. Since the format of the forum of Mercury News and Contra Coast Times are same, and the instruction appeared right away after I submit the post, that instruction must have been designed by the surveillance team and added to these two web sites or on the special server that monitoring on me.
2. My e-mail were intercepted or blocked. I failed to apply to be member of many web sites. My applications used to get no reply. Or sometimes after a “thank you” e-mail, there was no further “confirmation” e-mail.

“Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another email when this has occured.

Thank you for registering.”

That used to be the only email I received. I think the application email or return email either was intercepted or blocked that I could not confirm the registration. Or simply the return email was a fake one done by the surveillance team. Following webs are of no reply or no further information that I failed register.

9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom :: Index
https://secure.gn.apc.org/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/index.php
The Fabulous Forums of Fathom
CompuServe Forum Center
baltimoresun.com
http://talk.myoc.com/
Chemtrail Central

3. Some webs banned me in rogue’s way. I think the Feds had infiltrated to the administration or forced them to do so. Here are part of them:

No reason was specified.
FanHost Forums - Powered by vBulletin”

“Your account has been banned or locked. This is a permanent ban. If the Administrator has specified a reason for this ban, you will find it below.
Paranoid lunatic. Waste of server space.

Cannabis Culture Forums - Forums powered by UBB.threads™ “

“You have been banned for the following reason: Posting unwanted spam

International affairs/politics - English Forum Switzerland ”

Not here, either.

Marijuana.com Forum - Marijuana 420 forums, pot pics, cannabis chat, medical marijuana community message boards “

Done with the consipiracy theories, you have done nothing to contribute to the stoner side of this site. good bye

Stoner Forums “

That “No reason was specified.” And “Date the ban will be lifted: Never”. reminds me of the the National Defense Authorization Act. The Feds give themselves the power to detain American citizens in jail for life without legal access. I have suffered from that principle in Internet long time ago. Watch that identical “never” sentence, how many webs have been in the hands of the Feds already?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
703. War on Iran in February (1) (1/21/2012)

In last December I learned that my brother and sisters would have a trip to India and Dubai between Feb. 2 to Feb 15, 2012. Since my relatives used to be arranged for a trip when the Feds has a new plan, that means there will be a new framed case in February and it always comes with big events as distraction- false flag terror attack, war, natural disaster or all of them.

A news proved my allegation. It will be Iran war this time.

Russian military experts say the U.S. is likely to war against Iran in early February
Date:2012-01-17

Russian military experts say the U.S. is likely to war against Iran in early February « Military of China, force comment.

Why does the Feds choose February as operation time? Because there was a president election in Taiwan on Jan 14. National Party competed with Democratic Progressive Party for that seat. National Party is pro-China while D.P.P. pushes for independence of Taiwan. Of course, Beijing wants to see the National Party to win the presidency of Taiwan.

On the other hand, China is a key component in war on Iran. China is a big customer of Iran. It shares 20% of exported oil of Iran. China opposed war on Iran for its own interest. So if US wants the Iran war, it must buy the agreement of China. The D.P.P. of Taiwan became the chip of the deal and was sacrificed in 1/14/2012 presidential election.

On 1/10, Treasury Secretary Geithner visited China to confirm the secret deal.

1/14, Payment confirmed
Taiwan's China-friendly president wins re-election
January 14, 2012 A.P.
|
Taiwan's China-friendly President Wins Re-election | Fox News

1/15, Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao started his trip to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United A.E. (all are US allies) to pick up other payments from the secret deal.

China, Saudi Arabia and the New Oil Alliance - 16 January 2012

China, Saudi Arabia and the New Oil Alliance | Gold News

1/19, China confirms the deal to turn against Iran.

China Begins to Turn Against Iran
January 19, 2012 2:26 PM

During Premier Wen Jiabao’s visit to the Persian Gulf, he struck deals with a number of countries, including Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar, many of whom are worried by Iran’s nuclear ambitions. China, which has long been one of Iran’s only allies and a major customer for its oil exports, now seems to be turning its back on Tehran. From the Telegraph:

“China adamantly opposes Iran developing and possessing nuclear weapons,” [Wen] said.

China appears to have sent a message to Iran that it could not rely on Beijing’s unstinting support by reducing its imports of oil at a time when the US and Europe are promoting an embargo on the country.

The Washington Post reported that China trimmed its oil imports from Iran in January from a daily average of around 550,000 barrels to 285,000 barrels a day.

Chinese foreign policy experts said the statement demonstrated that Beijing would not allow its international position to end up beholden to Iran.

China Begins to Turn Against Iran - China Digital Times (CDT)

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
703. War on Iran in February (1) (1/21/2012)

In last December I learned that my brother and sisters would have a trip to India and Dubai between Feb. 2 to Feb 15, 2012. Since my relatives used to be arranged for a trip when the Feds has a new plan, that means there will be a new framed case in February and it always comes with big events as distraction- false flag terror attack, war, natural disaster or all of them.

A news proved my allegation. It will be Iran war this time.

Russian military experts say the U.S. is likely to war against Iran in early February
Date:2012-01-17

Russian military experts say the U.S. is likely to war against Iran in early February « Military of China, force comment.

Why does the Feds choose February as operation time? Because there was a president election in Taiwan on Jan 14. National Party competed with Democratic Progressive Party for that seat. National Party is pro-China while D.P.P. pushes for independence of Taiwan. Of course, Beijing wants to see the National Party to win the presidency of Taiwan.

On the other hand, China is a key component in war on Iran. China is a big customer of Iran. It shares 20% of exported oil of Iran. China opposed war on Iran for its own interest. So if US wants the Iran war, it must buy the agreement of China. The D.P.P. of Taiwan became the chip of the deal and was sacrificed in 1/14/2012 presidential election.

On 1/10, Treasury Secretary Geithner visited China to confirm the secret deal.

1/14, Payment confirmed
Taiwan's China-friendly president wins re-election
January 14, 2012 A.P.
|
Taiwan's China-friendly President Wins Re-election | Fox News

1/15, Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao started his trip to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United A.E. (all are US allies) to pick up other payments from the secret deal.

China, Saudi Arabia and the New Oil Alliance - 16 January 2012

China, Saudi Arabia and the New Oil Alliance | Gold News

1/19, China confirms the deal to turn against Iran.

China Begins to Turn Against Iran
January 19, 2012 2:26 PM

During Premier Wen Jiabao’s visit to the Persian Gulf, he struck deals with a number of countries, including Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar, many of whom are worried by Iran’s nuclear ambitions. China, which has long been one of Iran’s only allies and a major customer for its oil exports, now seems to be turning its back on Tehran. From the Telegraph:

“China adamantly opposes Iran developing and possessing nuclear weapons,” [Wen] said.

China appears to have sent a message to Iran that it could not rely on Beijing’s unstinting support by reducing its imports of oil at a time when the US and Europe are promoting an embargo on the country.

The Washington Post reported that China trimmed its oil imports from Iran in January from a daily average of around 550,000 barrels to 285,000 barrels a day.

Chinese foreign policy experts said the statement demonstrated that Beijing would not allow its international position to end up beholden to Iran.

China Begins to Turn Against Iran - China Digital Times (CDT)

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
704. Iran war (2) (1/28/2011)
Be noticed that on 1/10, Treasury Secretary G
eithner visited China. I allege it was to confirm the secret deal. Next day, there was such a news:

Harper to visit China, seeking higher oil sales

By David Ljunggren | Reuters – Wed, Jan 11, 2012

OTTAWA (Reuters) - Prime Minister Stephen Harper plans to visit China next month as his government looks to open new markets for oil sands crude in the wake of Washington's decision to delay approval of a major pipeline from Alberta to Texas.
After winning power in 2006, Harper's Conservatives initially took a cool line with China and cited what they described as Beijing's poor human rights record.

Harper to visit China, seeking higher oil sales - Yahoo! News

For the war on Iran, puppet Canada government ignores Beijing's poor human rights, now has a warm line to satisfy China's great appetite on oil.

On Jan. 18, news reported that "Obama rejects oil pipeline from Canada, triggering loud controversy". Of course, it is not for the consideration of environment as he said. It is part of the secret deal for Iran war.

All these events: Geithner's China visit, Harper's plan to visit China for oil export to China, Obama's reject of the oil pipeline from Canada, Chinese Premier Wen's visit to Gulf and new deals with these oil countries, were done within ten days - from Jan.10 to Jan. 18. The technical details must have been prepared in advance. That plan should have started from last November.

My last clear warning for Iran war date was October. see "691. October 21 plot (11/1/2011)". It signals with Harold Camping's World End Day prediction and FBI's case of "Iran plans to assassinate Saudi ambassador in US soil".

Since November, they were preparing this big one - bribe China. Part of this plot is NDAA. It was proposed in late November. When Obama signed it into law on 12/31, I wrote on 1/2, "700. National Defense Authorization Act (1/2/2012)". On point 5, I said,

"5. War on Iran is their major goal. With great possibility, there will be false flag nuclear attacks on US cities to justify the Iran war. Most people realize the truth of the 911 attack. This law is created to deal with the people who won’t believe this government anymore when such “terror attack” happens again. "

I would say my observation was very accurate. One week later, we saw all these events relate to Iran war.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.