Pennsylvania
✟15,339.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
was sitting here and suddenly became overwhelmingly upset over the fact that I have two little baby nieces I will never see.

I have a brother, whom I have not seen since I was 6 years old. I was adopted by my maternal grandparents because I was abused severely as a toddler/young child by my biological father. My brother, 11 months older than me, was not being abused, that anyone could tell, at that time and my biological parents wanted him so my grandparents, at the time, didn't want to go through that battle for fear of losing us both. So, my brother was raised mainly by his father, our mother left when he was 11.

Now, my brother is 22 and has two children. I contacted him through the internet 2 years ago, out of curiosity, and found out he is just like our father. Long arrest record, full of violence, mainly towards his girlfriend.

I hate that he has turned into such a monster. And I fear greatly for my little nieces lives. I wish there was something I could do to protect them. But the short conversations with my brother and biological father online, they have both made comments about my appearance, going on and on about how pretty I am, so I fear for myself to ever attempt to go near them for any reason.

I just feel so awful that there is nothing I can do to help these children. Sure, there's no proof they are being abused, or will be, but its highly doubtful they won't be IMO. I want to do something, but there isn't much I can do! We're states away from each other.

So I thought I could at least ask all of you to please pray for these little girls. And for all children who are being hurt. May God protect them as He did me.

cavell

Senior Veteran
Jan 14, 2006
Yorkshire, England
✟34,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
O Lord Jesus. God of Love and all Mercy and Compassion. I pray for this situation today. I pray for these precious people, Lord Jesus bless them and bring them through to peace and joy.

Lord let comfort and blessings flow. Prosper these loved ones I pray....in Jesus

http://www.christianforums.com/t5493181-forsaken-not-by-jesus.html

Upvote 0

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray: :groupray: Loving Jesus, we give You praise and thanks that the grandparents were able to take care of this young woman, since she was a child. Lord, thank You for delivering her out of that household of anger, abuse and destruction. Lord, we give You thanks and praise that she is able to be a Christian, to seek a prayer forum and to keep her nieces in prayer, as well as her brother and dad. Lord , please help this family. Please help these little nieces to survive in this hostile environment, and if it is Your will be have people remove them and take them into protective custody, if it comes to that. Lord, please help these children today. Give them comfort and strength and hope that tomorrow will be brighter. Amen.:groupray: :groupray: :crossrc:

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
:groupray: :groupray: Loving Jesus, we give You praise and thanks that the grandparents were able to take care of this young woman, since she was a child. Lord, thank You for delivering her out of that household of anger, abuse and destruction. Lord, we give You thanks and praise that she is able to be a Christian, to seek a prayer forum and to keep her nieces in prayer, as well as her brother and dad. Lord , please help this family. Please help these little nieces to survive in this hostile environment, and if it is Your will be have people remove them and take them into protective custody, if it comes to that. Lord, please help these children today. Give them comfort and strength and hope that tomorrow will be brighter. Amen.:groupray: :groupray: :crossrc:

Praying in agreement, in Jesus name. Amen

Almighty God, grant comfort, peace,
and hope to restlesslilly and her nieces.
I ask this in Jesus name. Amen

God Bless!

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I give you praise and thanks for joining us in prayer. I stand in agreement with the prayers that THY will is done and that these children are protected against all evil. Let our sister know that she is doing the BEST thing she can by lifting them up in prayer. Put peace in her heart and give her guidance and wisdom in dealing with this and all of her trials, in Jesus name I pray, Amen

Upvote 0
S

Starr SDA Living Word

was sitting here and suddenly became overwhelmingly upset over the fact that I have two little baby nieces I will never see.

I have a brother, whom I have not seen since I was 6 years old. I was adopted by my maternal grandparents because I was abused severely as a toddler/young child by my biological father. My brother, 11 months older than me, was not being abused, that anyone could tell, at that time and my biological parents wanted him so my grandparents, at the time, didn't want to go through that battle for fear of losing us both. So, my brother was raised mainly by his father, our mother left when he was 11.

Now, my brother is 22 and has two children. I contacted him through the internet 2 years ago, out of curiosity, and found out he is just like our father. Long arrest record, full of violence, mainly towards his girlfriend.

I hate that he has turned into such a monster. And I fear greatly for my little nieces lives. I wish there was something I could do to protect them. But the short conversations with my brother and biological father online, they have both made comments about my appearance, going on and on about how pretty I am, so I fear for myself to ever attempt to go near them for any reason.

I just feel so awful that there is nothing I can do to help these children. Sure, there's no proof they are being abused, or will be, but its highly doubtful they won't be IMO. I want to do something, but there isn't much I can do! We're states away from each other.

So I thought I could at least ask all of you to please pray for these little girls. And for all children who are being hurt. May God protect them as He did me.
YRinmythoughts-prayers.gif

In Jesus Name, Amen.

He will protect them. I am believing this, and I know God will hear this prayer, For these are HIS CHILDREN!!!

Upvote 0