mikelets456

Aug 1, 2007
✟15,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all,
First post here. I have a prayer request. i am 40 years old with 3-great children and an awesome wife. A few years ago I was diagnosed with a neurological disorder...dystonia. It hit me hard and fast. However, God gave me 2 years of relief. Now it's back and I am severely depressed because I can not do much at all and am in severe pain at times. I'm typically very active and it brings GREAT sadness when my kids want to do things with me but I can't....it's so hard.

Typically, my faith runs VERY deep. My wife and I teach youth, play on the worship team and just love to read God's word and pray.

However, I have to admit, my faith is in jeopardy and I have become very depressed and somewhat angry. I've passed my limit and even have prayed for God to "take me now" to spare me and my family. I feel like a "boat anchor" holding everyone and everything up....Please Jesus...i need help.

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray:
:groupray:
Our Father who is in Heaven, Holy is Your name, Your kingdom come, Your will be done, On Earth as it is in Heaven, Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Jesus, hear these prayers and help mikelets deal with his neurological problem with Your help and grace. Please help his wife and children as he struggles with this depression and anxiety about his future. Amen.:groupray: :groupray: :crossrc:

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
praise You , praise You almighty Father God. i come in Jesus name, Lord, and ask an extra portion of peace and acceptance be given to my brother, mikelets. bless Him, Lord, for he is downtrodden and downhearted. Jesus, i know Your heart cries for him. thank You for loving us so much, Lord.

dear God, please show mikelets the way out of his sorrow. help him to stay focused on You and what Your perfect plan for his life is. we can't see it, Father. it's so hard for us to see past our circumstances and pain, Jesus. but You know every burden of our hearts and You feel each one. thank you, Jesus. we are sorry for our sins, Lord. please forgive our misgivings and draw us nearer to You.

Jesus, i pray mikelets will come to understanding of what You would have him do. please help him to see his worth in You, Lord. let him use this time of inactivity to pray for his children, to pray for people on this prayer site, to help others in any way he can, that he might take his eyes off his depressing situation, if only for a time. give him joy unspeakable, Lord. may his spirit soar as he stays in Your will, Lord. please comfort mikelets and be with him in a palpable way. may he feel Your arms around him, may he feel strengthened each day, renewed in body and spirit. Jesus, may his heart be filled with happiness and free of worry. please cancel the devil's plans in mikelet's life, Father, and give him a vision for his future. bless also his wife and children with understanding and compassion toward him and what he is feeling. i lift up each one in this family, dear Lord. give each one rest, Father. i know they must all be struggling to adjust and must be worried for their dad/husband. we thank You that You are our portion and that is enough, Lord. let us rest in You, Lord, knowing that You are in control. bless mikelet's life in every way and give him back the joy of his salvation. thank You, Lord. we give You all the glory, Lord. amen.

Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am so sorry to hear about your pain.

Father God, praying for the complete healing and restoration of this neurological disorder, may she be completely healed and have quality years with her family. Bless her, in Jesus' mighty name, Amen.

Upvote 0