United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh My Brother,

Please be assured of the love, prayers, and warm wishes from all of us here at TAW not only toward your beloved mother, but for you who need comfort. What a HARD time for you guys. May the prayers of the Theotokos be with you as you struggle to wrap your mind around her passing. God bless you. I'm SO sorry to hear of this news....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
May her memory be eternal, and may God grant her rest in a place of peace and light.

I pray God's comfort and mercy for you, and for all who were touched by your dear Mother's passing.

Lord have great and tender mercy, dear brother.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟242,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Eternal rest, grant unto her o Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. From the gates of hell, deliver, O Lord, her soul. May she rest in peace. Amen

May her soul, and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen. +

Well done, good and faithful servant.

Upvote 0