My life in his paws: We've all heard of devoted dogs. But the tale of Ted, the four-legged housekeep

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Waking in the middle of the night, I’m horrified to realise I can’t breathe or move. My throat is contracting and I can’t shout for help.

I’m scared witless. I know I don’t have much time left.

In an instant, Ted is on his feet. He rushes over to the panic button on our bedroom wall and presses it. When the ambulance arrives, one of the paramedics tests my oxygen levels.

My life in his paws: We've all heard of devoted dogs. But the tale of Ted, the four-legged housekeeper and bodyguard who saves his owner's life EVERY DAY, is as touching as it's inspiring

Reactions: Goonie

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟320,945.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Mayzoo

Jun 17, 2004
✟204,736.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My kiddo has a service dog, but thankfully/hopefully he will never have to save her life. He just makes life easier for her :D.

They are amazing and have to undergo a great deal of training. We are training ours on our own, but it is still a lot of training and they have to be the right disposition to begin with. A lot of traits can wash them out from being a service dog.

Upvote 0

Link west

Mar 8, 2016
U.K.
✟7,612.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi I'm Wendy and Ted is my assistance dog as we call them in the uk. I hope people enjoy reading my book.
Ted is an answer to prayers. We were told we couldn't have two dogs together, I had my retired dog, Church prayed and we were allowed to have two dogs. Ted is my best friend. We attend a Baptist Church in the uk. I've been attending Church since I was a child.
It is lovely to find this group.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    313.7 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    162.7 KB · Views: 23
Upvote 0

Link west

Mar 8, 2016
U.K.
✟7,612.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hi I'm Wendy and Ted is my assistance dog as we call them in the uk. I hope people enjoy reading my book.
Ted is an answer to prayers. We were told we couldn't have two dogs together, I had my retired dog, Church prayed and we were allowed to have twodogs. Ted is my best friend. We attend a Baptist Churchin the uk. I've beenattending Church since Iwas a child.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    208.4 KB · Views: 24
Upvote 0