Bikerboi89

May 26, 2007
on a far
✟16,059.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Hey people biker boi here as you prob guessed I'm into bikes :) I got absolutrly no idea where to start... was told to come here and write about myelf:confused: so I'm suppose to brag?

Ok well here it goes...
I love bikes! My friends! meetng new ones! music! movies! Sports!believe it or not but give me a good book and i can read it:confused: haha... I'm a german stuck in SA but heyI'd rater be here and I'm greatful but I wana get ut and see the world... but who doesn't hey?guess it's everyones dream. ok lets show my ego a bit! I'm about 1.6 fairly fit mainly cause fairly active playing rugby (at one stage provintial) I also do bit cricket but my true love soccer ( don't forget bikes) otherwise I'm fairly lazy guy like to just chill round with my friends have nice quite time... In a way I'm your typical male but in a way I'm different take the time to know me and you'll see! I olve the beach but live on a kickass farm with bunch horses and chickens few pigs and some cows (not meaning my sisters haha i love them) I got 2 bothers and 2 sisters

ooo and one more thing ny dream car FORD MUSTANG