✟15,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome to CF. :wave:

This is a major problem that many people have and most dont know how to deal with it. I dont have any answers, nor is this the place to answer tha for you.

Here is the forum designed for this exact topic:
http://www.christianforums.com/f214-inappropriate contentography-addiction-support.html

I will pray for you. Good luck. :prayer:

Upvote 0
A

Anti Existance

I think that you need to know that there is a difference between men and woman, as said in a oprah show. A woman only needs to have one prize , but a man needs many. I want to press you on the heart that this is not necesseraly that you husband doesn't love you. Nor that it means that he wants to cheat on you or hurt your feelings , I don't want you to get the feeling that i am advocating what he is doing , but men are always stuffed full with hormones that make us lead to want to have intercourse with our opposite sexe. I can only tell you that when the years pass his love for inappropriate content will dwindle and his love for you will mature. You only need to give it time and keep loving him for what its worth. If all goes well he will discard the bad habit and count his blessings with you. All you can do therefore is wait, even tho its hard.

:hug: big hug.

Upvote 0

JustPrayAnyways

1 John 2:28
Aug 25, 2005
✟3,760.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
freda said:
I need lots of prayer. It makes me so sick. I come home from work and find on my computer where he has been watching it. It really makes me feel unloved, no matter what he says.

I'd feel the same way as you if my husband were doing that:( .....in a way it's almost like he's cheating:(

welcome to Christian Forums!!!

Upvote 0

Honibee

Tasting the Lord's goodness
Sep 20, 2005
Passing through (in the USA)
✟18,045.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Hi Freda, so glad you made your way to the forums!

TenBenson said:
Its only a bit of inappropriate content!

Only? Women understand the visual orientation of men. It's
very unsettling for a woman to face infidelity, imaginary or
otherwise.

There are ministries dedicated to wives of inappropriate content addicts. I
listed one that has tremendous reputation. Hope this helps.

www.estherministries.org

Upvote 0

tryme

Oct 22, 2005
✟13,188.00
Faith
Calvinist
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hi Freda and welcome to the forum..

inappropriate content is a horrible horrible thing.. so powerful.. because even in its mildest forms.. it is everywhere.. and we seem powerless to stop it..

But God can give us the strength to overcome it!!

I guess if it were the other way around and you had the problem... how would you want him to treat you... with disgust or love??? You still love him right?? I know the stuff is horrible.. but satan.. the evil one is controlling your husband through this.. as if he had a hook in his mouth.. and is being reeled in slowly.. But God who is love can win this war!! Love never fails..

Love your husband.. ask God to help you help him through this.. take all that this does to you.. and ask God to carry that.. I don't think any loving wife... would want to lug around that burden because it will destroy you and your marriage..

It does not mean you like what he is doing.. or agree with it..

Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right, it makes you free. -- Stormie Omartian

I will pray...

Dear God I pray for Freda that You help her win this battle... I pray that her husband is delivered from the need to look at inappropriate content.. I pray that You help Freda to forgive him and love him...I pray that through this their marriage is strengthened.. I praise You that greater are You in us then he that is in the world.. I pray that this dear sister.. knows You are with her and will help her.. I pray that her husband can be an overcomer.. I thank You that Your strength is made perfect in our weakness.. amen and amen

from Sharon

Upvote 0

thepianist

Sep 6, 2005
✟5,574.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:wave: Hello and welcome to the forums. May you find your time here most enjoyable! :hug:

TenBenson said:
Its only a bit of inappropriate content! Don't let it get you down. It's not as if he's peddling drugs or smuggling nukes is it?

:eek: Oh my, what a terrible way to look at something that could devastate a marriage! This is the same as adultery.....period.

You and your situation will be in my prayers, dear. May God Bless you. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Orchids

never grow up
Nov 9, 2004
California
✟17,131.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Of course you are hurt, it is the same thing as adultery. Will pray for you and your husband. :groupray:

Anyway, hello and welcome to Christian Forums. May you be blessed here.

:wave:

attachment.php

Upvote 0