My Husband Had a Stroke

blessed53

May 3, 2010
✟7,619.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Ron has calmed down a lot and is getting a lot better, thanks to the Lord, your prayers and his home rehabilitation therapists. They tell me that it's common for people recovering from serious conditions to go through a period of emotional difficulty and, thanks to the support from our church, I understand things more. I admit that I get impatient on occasion because he is so anxious to progress that I have to struggle to keep him from doing more physical activity than he ought to be doing at this stage. Still, it is so wonderful to see the hand of the Lord Jesus as I see Ron improve each day.

I ask that you also pray for me and my physical recovery. I have very painful knee and finger joints and walking and moving in general has been extremely painful for me. God has helped me, despite this, to be able to care for my dear husband, but I have been in a great deal of pain.

Thank you and God bless you all..

Upvote 0

sidhe54

Dec 8, 2009
USA
✟8,354.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ron has calmed down a lot and is getting a lot better, thanks to the Lord, your prayers and his home rehabilitation therapists. They tell me that it's common for people recovering from serious conditions to go through a period of emotional difficulty and, thanks to the support from our church, I understand things more. I admit that I get impatient on occasion because he is so anxious to progress that I have to struggle to keep him from doing more physical activity than he ought to be doing at this stage. Still, it is so wonderful to see the hand of the Lord Jesus as I see Ron improve each day.

I ask that you also pray for me and my physical recovery. I have very painful knee and finger joints and walking and moving in general has been extremely painful for me. God has helped me, despite this, to be able to care for my dear husband, but I have been in a great deal of pain.

Thank you and God bless you all..

Praying hard for both of you...

Praying for you and dear Ron. Asking for the intercession of St Lydwine of Schiedham and Servant of God Fr Nelson Baker for full healing of DH and you & strength & peace for both of you...

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and
forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

Praying for all those so afflicted with depression and their families' spiritual, emotional and physical needs, whether able to post or not....

Lord Jesus Christ, You have willed that St. Dymphna should be invoked by thousands of clients as the patroness of nervous and mental disease and have brought it about that her interest in these patients should be an inspiration to and an ideal of charity throughout the world. Grant that, through the prayers of this youthful martyr of purity, those who suffer from nervous and mental illness everywhere on earth may be helped and consoled. .

Be pleased to hear the prayers of St. Dymphna and of Your Blessed Mother. Give those whom I recommend the patience to bear with their affliction and resignation to do Your divine will. Give them the consolation they need and especially the cure they so much desire, if it be Your will. Through Christ, Our Lord. Amen.
Copied from:
Prayers to St. Dymphna

Upvote 0

Fay1979

May 4, 2010
✟15,113.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have also read that marine phytoplankton is very good for illness like these. Do read it up (strange thing is that I read extensively on marine phytoplankton just now and sort of come back to this site today... check on your thread.. everything sort of gel together)

Remember He will never leave us.

Upvote 0

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
My Heavenly, Loving, Eternal, Sweet Daddy Father God.....
prayer.gif

I 'continue' to offer This Precious Husband to thee...
prayer.gif

Heavenly, Loving, Eternal Father....
prayer.gif

Please Bless Him..
crossrc.gif

And Pour Your Most Precious Blood Upon Him Tonight...
prayer.gif

Touch all areas of His Body, Soul and Mind, that are in Most Need of your Precious Healing....
prayer.gif

My Sweetest, Loving Daddy Father God.....
prayer.gif

May Your Loving Will Be Done, According To Your Loving Word And Timing....
prayer.gif

And I claim this Very Special Healing.....
prayer.gif

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
"In The Name Of Jesus Christ!"
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

AMEN!
amen.gif

A Suggested Pray For People Who Are Ill or Sick:

"I am the beloved son or daughter of the Lord who made me and who created the whole universe."

"He has done great things for me, and He is preparing great things for me."

"Glory be His Name!"

Alleluia!

Upvote 0

blessed53

May 3, 2010
✟7,619.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I want to thank everyone who has been praying for my husband Ron. I have been too busy to be active on the message boards over the past few months during his recovery process.

Praise be to Jesus that Ron is much improved. His speech has improved considerably, his upper body strength is much better and he is able to do some things by himself. I have to overcome the urge to be overprotective! He is currently still in a wheelchair, but due to have continued physical therapy so he can walk.

The Lord has been so wonderful to us and our church has been loving and supportive, providing help whenever we need it.

Again, thank you all for your prayers. Please continue to remember us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums