U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dear Lord, i love and praise You. dear God, please guide jescrawf's sister to repentence. dear Lord, only You know how to reach her about her sin. may she see You in many little things in her life and thus come to trust and believe in Your ways, Father. gently bring her to saving grace, Jesus. thank You, Lord. we believe You will, Lord. we give You all the glory, Lord Jesus. amen.

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift this sister up to You. LORD, You love her so much, I pray that You open her eyes that she see just how much. I ask that You speak to her heart in gentle and tender ways, that her heart be tender towards the Holy Spirit's promptings. I ask that You give her a vision of the life You have planned for her and that she come to life-changing salvation. I pray for my Christian sister, please give her Your peace, knowing that her sister is prayed for and in Your hands. Thank You LORD for family and friends who stand in the gap, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
[quote=covenantwmn;37265849]Father God, I lift this sister up to You. LORD, You love her so much, I pray that You open her eyes that she see just how much. I ask that You speak to her heart in gentle and tender ways, that her heart be tender towards the Holy Spirit's promptings.

Father God, I come into agreement with Leslie's prayer and ask that You will gently reveal Yourself, and bless her in Your Ways, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0