ekerazy78

Jan 26, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
✟8,287.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
My friend Debi is having a hard time with her dad being in the hospital and her back has gone out.
Her dad started hemorrhaging and the bleeding hasn't stopped. They continue to give him blood.

I lift Debi and her dad and the rest of the family to You Almighty God!

Reactions: Proph

ForeverInHisArms

Sep 3, 2006
OHIO
✟20,785.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
My friend Debi is having a hard time with her dad being in the hospital and her back has gone out.
Her dad started hemorrhaging and the bleeding hasn't stopped. They continue to give him blood.

praying in agreement! :prayer:

Upvote 0

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

:pray: for them...God, please help Debi and please healed Debi's father too..

Upvote 0

Proph

Aug 15, 2007
Baltimore, MD
✟8,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

Lord, I pray that you heal both of these people. I pray that you will show your Mercy & Grace. I thank you for the Blood of Jesus which washes all of are sins away. I love you Lord, for you are KING. Thank you for hearing our prayers and being our Lord. In the name of Jesus Amen,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums