My Favorite Heresy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonthezealot

have you not read,what God has spoken unto you?
Apr 17, 2006
Minnesota
✟19,953.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ajqrszwn

Feb 23, 2009
✟15,443.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Let's have a little fun. Name your favorite heresy. By favorite I mean the doctrine or belief that drives you crazy. The one you can't believe anybody else could buy into. It's not meant to be argumentative, simply a way to see how we all feel differently about different things. Of course, using the word heresy is only to describe how strongly we feel about it, not that it actually is a heresy. So relax, sit back and learn to laugh at yourself a bit.

I'll go first: fundamentalism.

Go Cards!

my "favorite" heresy: the FAKING MIRACLES heresy.

What is that? It's the one where Christians believe that because the Holy Spirit is in them (as defined by the Bible), they can do miracles and call them from God.

If you want to know more about it, PM me. I won't be following this thread, because it is too scattershot for me.

I may write more on this on this forum, depending on what I perceive God's will to be, and also on my circumstances.

AJ

Upvote 0

SummaScriptura

Forever Newbie
May 30, 2007
Scam Francisco
Visit site
✟49,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Covering up farts with roses in a spray can.

A-rose-spray-in-gold-lace-which-would-form-an-effective-orn.png

Upvote 0

PujolsNonRoidHomerHitter

He's not a man! He's a machine!
Feb 8, 2008
Missouri
Visit site
✟23,090.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
i like the avatar tad. my son's favorite ps2 game is lego's star wars. we play it every night.

heresy: albert pujols not being the leading vote getter for the all star game. he's leading at his position, 1st base, but not leading in overall votes. what's the deal?

go cards

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.