Visit site
✟8,475.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My father and mother seperated when I was 5 on account of his gambling... i did not find this out till I was in my 30's..... Just this Sunday my sister called me and told me that he had been missing for a week, and called her Sunday and asked her for money... then called her 18 year old daughter and asked HER for money!!!!
Im sure! He has an addiction that has landed him with nothing to show for his work over the years cause he spends his money gambling... I am going to please ask for my father's redemption and that we all pray for him..
My father is a good father , but the gambling.. he is my best friend and it hurts to know he's suffering this addiction. Please pray for my Pop. I love him...
:cry:

AmericanPrincess

Jul 1, 2006
Northridge,California
Visit site
✟8,475.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lord I lift up my father to you and I hope that he will bend to your will for his own safety, and livelihood, I love my father and want only good for him.... he is a great dad and I dont want my dad to rid himself of this demon... He is 62 lord... I want him to enjoy the rest of his life with his family and grandchildren.....amen.

Upvote 0

AmericanPrincess

Jul 1, 2006
Northridge,California
Visit site
✟8,475.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
father God, as the week comes to an end please keep my father in your hands... please keep him away from any one whom may influence or he may influence to go gambling... please father... I need my dad in my life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dear Jesus, i pray this dad could see what a vicious circle addiction is, whether it be drugs, gambling, food, or whatever. You know his heart, Lord, and his needs. meet him where he is Jesus and bring Him to You. thank You, Jesus. please bless also his loving daughter, Lord. i ask in Your sweet name, Jesus. amen.

Upvote 0

AmericanPrincess

Jul 1, 2006
Northridge,California
Visit site
✟8,475.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:amen: I hope and pray that he stays on the lord's path... I talked to him friday.and i will call him again today its sunday just to hear his voice and listen carefully to him to see if he is okay... id much rather look into his big brown eyes but phone will just have to do since I live almost 400 miles away!!!

Upvote 0

AmericanPrincess

Jul 1, 2006
Northridge,California
Visit site
✟8,475.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lord , My sister called me yesterday evening to tell me my father asked her Marine Daughter for money to pay his car payment.... My dad has no excuse to not have money!!!Let alone ask his grand kids! My grandpa , (HIS DAD), took care of us grandkids till the day he died... what happened to my dad?
Please God, Heal my dad.... my Poor sister is upset with him and wants to have a talk with him... and he thinks she would not find out.,...bless them both and please keep the kids out of this mess lord... bad enough my honey's dad is paying for my wedding...

not MY DAD like traditionally it SHOULD BE>....... :help: :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord I lift up my father to you and I hope that he will bend to your will for his own safety, and livelihood, I love my father and want only good for him.... he is a great dad and I dont want my dad to rid himself of this demon... He is 62 lord... I want him to enjoy the rest of his life with his family and grandchildren.....amen.

Father, I stand in agreement with this prayer. May THY will be done for you want and know what is best. I pray in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ that he is cured of this addiction and that this is used for your good. Perhaps he can eventually help others. Draw the family closer to you and to each other. Give them comfort, peace and wisdom during their wait for thy will. Thank you for this and for all you do, Amen

“Again, I say to you, that if two of you are in agreement on earth about anything for which they will make a request, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name; there am I with them." Matthew 18:18-20.

“Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ has forgiven you.”—Ephesians 4:32

Dear American Princess, sorry that I missed your post earlier. I just want to say that you are doing the best thing you can possibly do for your dad, lifting him up in prayer! He is lucky to have you! Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Keep the faith, nothing is too hard for Our Father. God Bless!:wave:

Upvote 0

ekerazy78

Jan 26, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
✟8,287.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
My dad had a serious problem also. Here is the help he got. Talk to your dad about this.
http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/

Father God I pray that you will change this man's heart. May he be after You rather then money. Father God this man worships only money. He has become obssessed. God I pray that You will work something into his life that will make a huge change. Father help him to see that he is tearing his life apart by this. I pray that he does not have to hit rock bottom before he realizes this!

Upvote 0

AmericanPrincess

Jul 1, 2006
Northridge,California
Visit site
✟8,475.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I stand in agreement with this prayer. May THY will be done for you want and know what is best. I pray in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ that he is cured of this addiction and that this is used for your good. Perhaps he can eventually help others. Draw the family closer to you and to each other. Give them comfort, peace and wisdom during their wait for thy will. Thank you for this and for all you do, Amen

“Again, I say to you, that if two of you are in agreement on earth about anything for which they will make a request, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name; there am I with them." Matthew 18:18-20.

“Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ has forgiven you.”—Ephesians 4:32

Dear American Princess, sorry that I missed your post earlier. I just want to say that you are doing the best thing you can possibly do for your dad, lifting him up in prayer! He is lucky to have you! Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Keep the faith, nothing is too hard for Our Father. God Bless!:wave:
Thankyou ForeverHopeful....
You give me so much hope for my Father to heal......
Bless your heart.......

Upvote 0