Visit site
✟15,568.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My mother has Lupas and is in the last stages of the disease, she is very ill and in a lot of pain (Nadine Starr)

My father is having heart problems and has myopic nerve damage and going blind (Dennis Richard)

My son and daughter to return back to their Christian faith. (Chris and Katie)

For my daughter-in-law to be saved (Kimberly)

for my grandaughter to know Jesus and be saved (Natalie Mae)

FOr a reunion of my all my family!

AfterGodsOwnHeart

Jun 19, 2006
Cleveland
✟15,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord,
I pray for the movement of the Holy Spirit to save this entire family. To heal Nadine and Dennis of their health ailments and to bring the children: Chris, Katie, Kimberly, and Natalie Mae, to a close life-changing encounter with Jesus. To the natural man all of this seems impossible but I know that in you God all things are possible. So I pray all these things in Jesus' Name.
Amen

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, You know the trouble upon this family. Let Your Hand be upon them, surrounding them in their time of need. Father, I lift each member of this family up this night, asking for Your Truth, Your Comfort, and Your Peace to overflow in their lives. Shine O Lord, like a light in the darkness, bringing home those that have lost their way. My Lord, let Your Will be done in the lives of Your Children. Guide them in all that they do. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty God, Praise You For the Pure Joy of Your Presence. Thank You For the Family that we are for You called us to You. Lord God, let Your Hand continue to be upon this family. Let Your Grace and Your Mercy overflow in their lives. Lead them O Mighty God, through these troubled times, and into the pasture of Your Promise.
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums