My Dream on the Evening 31st October

Llewelyn Stevenson

May 24, 2015
✟21,990.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Last night, being the night of Friday 30th October 2015 I awakened, blew my nose and pulled the blanket up as I felt the early morning chill blowing through the open window, unaware of the time as I had not looked. As I fell asleep I began to think about an old supermarket building here in Forbes that I have laid hands on and named Bethel Beth-Maseth [spelling may be incorrect as I don’t speak Hebrew], which means House of God and House of Prayer. I long to use it for that purpose but don’t have the means to purchase or rent it.

In my dream I entered the building to find it already being used as a church and pastored by Stan who had invited me to take his place. Stan was literally only head and shoulders and scooted around by means of something at the base of the top half of his torso.

I was invited to introduce myself in the course of it I mentioned to the people that I had seen Stan previously in a dream thinking that he was in the floor and not on it as was revealed that day. I invited Stan to come and let me pray a blessing on him in appreciation for his effort in declaring the gospel. I wanted to give a special blessing and could only think to pray for his wholeness and healing. I reached down and laid hands on him and it was as if Stan rose up out of the floor and stood on his feet.

The next meeting day I found myself in the corridors of a block of units inviting people to church in the early hours of the morning. I knocked on the door of a unit occupied by a young woman who reluctantly opened at my persistence. I apologised for interrupting her sleep and told her God told me to invite her to church. After this I sporadically knocked on doors inviting people to church, even meeting with one family in the doorway of their unit.

In the service I mentioned to the people that God had invited them because he wanted to bless them by answering their need. As I was speaking I noticed an elderly gentleman seated in a car next to his wife continually pointing at his legs and invited him to come out; and he came shuffling over. There were people milling about and I laid hands on him and told him to walk. He took a few hesitant steps. I told him no you must walk properly as I laid hands on him again and he took more confident steps. That’s good I informed him but you must run and pointed away from the crowd gathered around us. Running of across the car park he came back beaming, returned to the car and he and his wife left.

I turned to a young lad around nine years who wanted healing for his eyes. His right eye looked ghoulish and dead with a large, dark, lifeless pupil. Removing the glasses I laid my hand next to his right eye and prayed. The eye began to change in appearance and he said the focus was getting better. I prayed again and both eyes looked alive and seeing. In childish exuberance he picked up the glasses and put them on upside down and I was too late to restrain him. He explained that he wanted to see the difference. Immediately the left eye became as the right had been. Taking the glasses from him I laid hands on him and prayed: apologising to God and weeping I begged for mercy. The left eye was restored.

Placing the glasses on the floor I encouraged him to trample them but he looked fearfully toward his mother. Realising that cost was the issue I took up an offering for the glasses. People gave reluctantly at first, giving coins and a few gave notes. I encouraged the people to be generous and went again to them. They gave more freely and a cheque appeared. Satisfied there was enough I turned to the boy and encouraged him again. He trampled the glasses, I handed him the box full of money and he returned to his mother.

As I turned back to the gathering I accidently knocked a woman’s glasses and they fell into an open sewer pipe. She looked at me horrified. I told her not to worry, that God wanted to give her a miracle too crossing over to the sewer pipe I spoke into it and commanded that it returned the glasses. The water bubbled and churned but nothing came forth. I commanded again and muck came to the surface but still no glasses. I commanded again reaching into the muck I pulled out the glasses, crossed to a tap, washed them and returned them to their owner.

A third meeting followed where a man come out in a wheelchair. Reaching down I took his hand and commanded that he stand on strengthened legs. He stood and walked away from the wheelchair. Other things were happening as I explained to the gathering that the Kingdom of God had come and God’s grace was near to save. I said that we pray thy kingdom come and it had come that very day and that very moment.

Many ask me to prove God to them and I can’t but God will prove himself to you and you will no longer need to doubt. Today I say go and receive your need from the hand of God so that you might believe.

For those with the lowest form of wit I ate a homemade fruit salad with cream and custard and followed it with a curry meal I don’t recall the name of for dinner Friday night. What can I say? Garfield said life’s too short, eat desert first.

throughfiierytrial

Truth-Lover
Site Supporter
Apr 7, 2014
✟522,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sounds a bit strange...it is after all just a dream.
I hope you temper whatever there is of these healing ideas in your true person with the idea that it is the Word people need first and foremost...this results in salvation of souls. To be healed and drive away in a car says nothing about eternal salvation. Remember the ten lepers and remember this:
Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, you are looking for me, not because you saw the signs I performed but because you ate the loaves and had your fill. Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.
(I should hope there would be enough preaching to show any signs are from God and not just a miracle show.)

Upvote 0

Llewelyn Stevenson

May 24, 2015
✟21,990.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Yes, it is a dream, and dreams are usually strange and sometimes cryptic. It is natural that there are concerns and I am very aware of both Scriptural concerns, TFT. I reported the dream as I remembering it happened even though some events are puzzling to me. Unfortunately I cannot tell you there was more preaching in the dream, only that I love the gospel of Jesus and the word of God. I did speak on at least one occasion in the dream as I referenced that I took them to Jesus' words about how these things happened and who was the originator and where the source was. Obviously the intention of the dream was to lead people to faith in God through our Lord Jesus Christ. However the focus seemed to be on the miracles as a sign that God was moving sovereignly and wanting people to experience and know him personally, not merely by word-of-mouth.

I, too, was puzzled by the lack of apparent alteration. However, if you were to read Matthew's account in chapter 8 and verses 1 to 16, could the same accusation not be made? The dream was merely a segment - a chapter out of a life. With God it is never "just a miracle show."

Upvote 0

orangeness365

Feb 4, 2013
✟6,329.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Last night, being the night of Friday 30th October 2015 I awakened, blew my nose and pulled the blanket up as I felt the early morning chill blowing through the open window, unaware of the time as I had not looked. As I fell asleep I began to think about an old supermarket building here in Forbes that I have laid hands on and named Bethel Beth-Maseth [spelling may be incorrect as I don’t speak Hebrew], which means House of God and House of Prayer. I long to use it for that purpose but don’t have the means to purchase or rent it.

In my dream I entered the building to find it already being used as a church and pastored by Stan who had invited me to take his place. Stan was literally only head and shoulders and scooted around by means of something at the base of the top half of his torso.

I was invited to introduce myself in the course of it I mentioned to the people that I had seen Stan previously in a dream thinking that he was in the floor and not on it as was revealed that day. I invited Stan to come and let me pray a blessing on him in appreciation for his effort in declaring the gospel. I wanted to give a special blessing and could only think to pray for his wholeness and healing. I reached down and laid hands on him and it was as if Stan rose up out of the floor and stood on his feet.

The next meeting day I found myself in the corridors of a block of units inviting people to church in the early hours of the morning. I knocked on the door of a unit occupied by a young woman who reluctantly opened at my persistence. I apologised for interrupting her sleep and told her God told me to invite her to church. After this I sporadically knocked on doors inviting people to church, even meeting with one family in the doorway of their unit.

In the service I mentioned to the people that God had invited them because he wanted to bless them by answering their need. As I was speaking I noticed an elderly gentleman seated in a car next to his wife continually pointing at his legs and invited him to come out; and he came shuffling over. There were people milling about and I laid hands on him and told him to walk. He took a few hesitant steps. I told him no you must walk properly as I laid hands on him again and he took more confident steps. That’s good I informed him but you must run and pointed away from the crowd gathered around us. Running of across the car park he came back beaming, returned to the car and he and his wife left.

I turned to a young lad around nine years who wanted healing for his eyes. His right eye looked ghoulish and dead with a large, dark, lifeless pupil. Removing the glasses I laid my hand next to his right eye and prayed. The eye began to change in appearance and he said the focus was getting better. I prayed again and both eyes looked alive and seeing. In childish exuberance he picked up the glasses and put them on upside down and I was too late to restrain him. He explained that he wanted to see the difference. Immediately the left eye became as the right had been. Taking the glasses from him I laid hands on him and prayed: apologising to God and weeping I begged for mercy. The left eye was restored.

Placing the glasses on the floor I encouraged him to trample them but he looked fearfully toward his mother. Realising that cost was the issue I took up an offering for the glasses. People gave reluctantly at first, giving coins and a few gave notes. I encouraged the people to be generous and went again to them. They gave more freely and a cheque appeared. Satisfied there was enough I turned to the boy and encouraged him again. He trampled the glasses, I handed him the box full of money and he returned to his mother.

As I turned back to the gathering I accidently knocked a woman’s glasses and they fell into an open sewer pipe. She looked at me horrified. I told her not to worry, that God wanted to give her a miracle too crossing over to the sewer pipe I spoke into it and commanded that it returned the glasses. The water bubbled and churned but nothing came forth. I commanded again and muck came to the surface but still no glasses. I commanded again reaching into the muck I pulled out the glasses, crossed to a tap, washed them and returned them to their owner.

A third meeting followed where a man come out in a wheelchair. Reaching down I took his hand and commanded that he stand on strengthened legs. He stood and walked away from the wheelchair. Other things were happening as I explained to the gathering that the Kingdom of God had come and God’s grace was near to save. I said that we pray thy kingdom come and it had come that very day and that very moment.

Many ask me to prove God to them and I can’t but God will prove himself to you and you will no longer need to doubt. Today I say go and receive your need from the hand of God so that you might believe.

For those with the lowest form of wit I ate a homemade fruit salad with cream and custard and followed it with a curry meal I don’t recall the name of for dinner Friday night. What can I say? Garfield said life’s too short, eat desert first.

That sounds like a good dream, who knows, maybe you have the gift of healing?
1 Corinthians 12:1-11

Upvote 0