sunsurfkdt

Nov 29, 2015
US
✟15,783.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I really enjoy reading thru these threads! I love how positive everyone is and good natured!
Could I ask for some prayers for my daddy? First and foremost for his salvation! I have faith God will and is working...but all prayer is greatly appreciated for my dad, Barclay. Also, for his health. Healing from diabetes, being able to get off every single medication he is on! That he would excercise, eat right! And of course be happy and enjoy life, and that he'd live many more years! Thank you guys! God bless you all.

-K.

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,150.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request and for salvation of this dad in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

When I came to Christ I was the only one. I simply lived the life before them and the whole family came to Christ.

Reactions: sunsurfkdt
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BeStill&Know

Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying that he will come to know and accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour, praying for healing, good health and healthy habits. Thank You Lord!
Agreement with Linus and our other siblings, for your Dad.
Praying_for_the_lost_flyer(2).jpg
7a1e10e6f3630de83ce30df6f0cf01dc.jpg

Reactions: sunsurfkdt
Upvote 0