My cat is lost.

mannequinsmile

Jan 28, 2007
✟15,221.00
Faith
Christian
:cry: Looking at many of the prayer requests here, I feel a little foolish but….
My cat has been missing since the night before last. He was much loved and my family and me are very distraught. He was very beautiful (white/gray shorthair with faint tiger stripes of light brown and grey, big blue eyes) and had the sweetest nature of any cat I have ever met. We really cherished him.
Please pray that he will be brought back safe. His name is Lloyd. Thanks so much.

Reactions: Eryk

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:cry: Looking at many of the prayer requests here, I feel a little foolish but….
My cat has been missing since the night before last. He was much loved and my family and me are very distraught. He was very beautiful (white/gray shorthair with faint tiger stripes of light brown and grey, big blue eyes) and had the sweetest nature of any cat I have ever met. We really cherished him.
Please pray that he will be brought back safe. His name is Lloyd. Thanks so much.
praying

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Don't feel foolish, God cares about each of us and a broken heart for what ever reason, is certainly something he cares about. I will join you in prayer. God bless you.

Father, you know how much heartach this family is feeling over the loss of their cat. Send them comfort and peace and at your will lead this cat home. Thank you for this and for all of your blessings, Amen

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, You know where this beloved pet is. Surround him O Lord, in Your Arms, let Your Hand guide him home. Bring strength and peace to this family, for You are with them. Let not one hair on his body be harmed Gracious Father. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0