My best friend shot his daughter and himself, pray for Chris and Mandie

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray: :help: :o

Chris, male 41, was dying of breast cancer. He was disabled in chronic pain many years.He couldnt get treatment for the cancer . He was addicted to oxycodon for pain.
My best friend Christopher Coco, a Christian shot his 12 yr old daughter Mandie and they found her dead yesterday afternoon. My friend Chris then shot himself in the head as well. Please pray for his family and friends and that God would bring some good out of this horrid tragedy.

Chris was a disabled mechanic, from a car accident. He had chronic pain. He then got addicted to oxycodone, a pain killer. Then he found out he has inherited cyrosis of the liver, and then diabetes. Last straw, last August he found out he had breast cancer. They couldnt treat it due to low white blood cell count and liver problems.
He was a single dad and had raised Mandie since birth on his own. His gf left and is a lesbian and drug user in another town. His family wasnt very supportive toward him and Mandie. His sisters and niece lived nearby, but not alot of contact. His elderly mom is 80 and ill.
Chris has been in the projects most of Mandie life. He has always had financial difficulties. His older brother, who was a minister, killed himself about 3 years ago. It hurt Chris very deeply.
Please pray that God will have mercy on his soul, that Chris and Mandie's souls may rest in peace with Jesus and God Almighty.
Mandie was a troubled youth, very rebellious and loud and uncontrolled. She was running around with the drug infested neighbors and their kids and was being influenced to curse, yell, be direspectful and hateful, and her dad, Chris couldnt take the constant abuse and couldnt control her due to his poor health and disability. God have mercy. Receive these two into Your heaveny Kingdom. God help us who are dealing with the loss of this Christian man who was baptized 3 yrs ago and who loves You soo much. God help. Amen.:kiss: :hug: :groupray:

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Criada

Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Lord - words fali us in the face of this tragedy.
But You are sovereign, You can work through even this.
Father, bless this family - bring them Your peace and comfort in their grief and pain.
Lord - please help them!
Help us all to see the pain of others and reach out to them before they become this desperate..
Thank You, Lord, for Your grace and mercy
Amen

Upvote 0

USNavyBlueAngel

Contributor
May 29, 2007
✟37,279.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I am so incredibly & unbelievably sorry to hear about this tragedy. It sounds like Chris was very burdened, and I truly have prayed for their souls, as well as comfort & peace to the family left behind.

I pray God will find a way to use this to bring the rest of the family closer to Him, that they may find comfort in His word, and in each other.

God Bless, and I'm extremely sorry. My deepest sympathies to you....

:groupray: :hug:

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you sooomuch, Ohana, elijahschariot and Mamachris. God is so good to give us a place like this to receive His love and help through other believers all over our globe. Praise the Lord! God bless you all! Amen.

Lord, please bless all those who have prayed. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

restore

Veteran
Jul 13, 2006
oceans
✟17,819.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Heavenly Father, we come to You today and ask for Your healing embrace to restore peace and joy to our lives. We open our hearts fully to You and ask You to pour out Your Spirit as our Comforter. Thank You for giving us hope today that our sadness can be turned into new peace and joy. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Upvote 0

LivingRightForGod

god loves me and has a plan
Supporter
Jun 18, 2005
birmingham
✟37,768.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
heavenly father only you know the real reason why this tradegy happened. Lord we dont know why he shot his daughter. Help the relatives at this time and all those involved. Lord touch there hearts in your name i pray amen.

Upvote 0