VioletLady

Keep what ya got...by giving it all away
Jan 4, 2007
London
✟10,340.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
This may seem like a silly request, but dear friends, please pray for healing for my forearms.

I suffer from the most intense itching there, and nowhere else on my body - I have been unable to discover the cause of it. I have changed my diet and everything :confused: it is on the verge of being painful at times.

I do know, that our Lord Jesus Christ can heal anything...and I pray for that healing now.

God bless xxx

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This may seem like a silly request, but dear friends, please pray for healing for my forearms.

I suffer from the most intense itching there, and nowhere else on my body - I have been unable to discover the cause of it. I have changed my diet and everything :confused: it is on the verge of being painful at times.

I do know, that our Lord Jesus Christ can heal anything...and I pray for that healing now.

God bless xxx
:pray: ing for you and hope that your forearms will get better ya!maybe you should try some detox health product ya!

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Wish I had some advice for you, but I don't. I will join you in prayer.

Father, all things are possible through you. Lead our sister to the answers she is seeking so that a cure for her arms can be found. Thank you for joining us together in prayer. In Jesus name I pray that THY will is done, Amen

Upvote 0