Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am looking more for preventive medicine or the contribution of evolution to diet and nutrition. I already acknowledged their contribution to treating the symptoms and not dealing with the root cause of the real issues we are dealing with today.

Prevention???

Flu shots and vaccines are preventative, correct?

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes I have been looking and asking others but your actually the first to help me out and come up with something. It really all comes down to the abstract on the very first link:

"10000 y ago occurred too recently on an evolutionary time scale for the human genome to adjust. In conjunction with this discordance between our ancient, genetically determined biology and the nutritional, cultural, and activity patterns of contemporary Western populations, many of the so-called diseases of civilization have emerged."

For Christians we would be blowing the trumpet and sounding the alarm. For evolutionists they sort of yawn and watch people march onto their doom and destruction from eating food that their body has not evolved to process. For me this indicates that people that claim to be evolutionists are really anti evolution because they only want to promote their ungodly agenda and they do not want to use the tools we have available to help others in their time of sickness and disease. Science needs to wake up and smell the coffee, they need to use their knowledge to help and promote health rather than to hinder others and promote sickness and disease. I am sure I am as guilty as anyone, so I include myself in this also. You can not accuse others unless you are doing the same.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prevention???

Flu shots and vaccines are preventative, correct?
Flu shots and vaccines are designed for the whole group, not individuals within the group. As an individual you are better off not to take a flu shot or a vaccine. You benefit when everyone else takes the shot. So you have none of the risk and all of the benefits.

People go into third world nations and try to vaccinate and they get killed for their effort. The so call conspiracy theory advocates are convinced that there is something harmful in those vaccines. Even you will hear stories that Aids began as a vaccine program that got out of control.

http://www.mercola.com/article/vaccines/neurological_damage.htm

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Flu shots and vaccines are designed for the whole group, not individuals within the group. As an individual you are better off not to take a flu shot or a vaccine. You benefit when everyone else takes the shot. So you have none of the risk and all of the benefits.

People go into third world nations and try to vaccinate and they get killed for their effort. The so call conspiracy theory advocates are convinced that there is something harmful in those vaccines. Even you will hear stories that Aids began as a vaccine program that got out of control.

http://www.mercola.com/article/vaccines/neurological_damage.htm

You really should learn about evolution if you are going to talk about it.

Evolution happens at the population/group level, not individual level.

So what happens if no one in the group takes the vaccine? Would the individuals in the group be at more risk?

You didn't answer my question; are vaccines preventative in nature? Yes, or no?

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, it isn't. This is why we encourage you to learn the science instead of indoctrinating yourself into religious beliefs.
I don't indoctrinate myself, never have, never well. I read the Bible and I am taught by the Holy Spirit of God.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You really should learn about evolution if you are going to talk about it.
I know plenty about evolution, but if you don't think I know enough to have a conversation with you on the subject that is more then fine with me. You can go back to indoctrinating the masses into your BS (bad science) propaganda.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I know plenty about evolution, but if you don't think I know enough to have a conversation with you on the subject that is more then fine with me. You can go back to indoctrinating the masses into your BS (bad science) propaganda.

Can you demonstrate you know a lot about evolution?

I haven't seen it yet.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That would be your indoctrination talking.
I asked you 10 times and everytime you failed to produce. Good there are some real evolutionists on here and not just the scam artists. Of course it is not up to me to judge who does and who does not represent the truth. It is up to each and every individual to be lead by God because apart from God you will perish in lies and in error. The real irony are the so called evolutionists that fight against it every step of the way though misinformation and at times outright deception and fraud. The day will come when "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever." For now we know that: "He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision." Psalm 2 4

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic

What bad science have we presented in this thread? If you are going to make these allegations, at least have the temerity to back it up with some examples.

I am still waiting for you explain what causes humans and chimps to be physically different from each other. You claim that it is more than the difference in DNA sequences between the genomes. So what are these other elements that cause humans and chimps to look different?

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can you demonstrate you know a lot about evolution?
I already have. I have nothing to prove to you, nothing. A little humility could go a long way for you. Time to climb down off your high horse and join us here in the real world.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I asked you 10 times and everytime you failed to produce. Good there are some real evolutionists on here and not just the scam artists. Of course it is not up to me to judge who does and who does not represent the truth. It is up to each and every individual to be lead by God because apart from God you will perish in lies and in error. The real irony are the so called evolutionists that fight against it every step of the way though misinformation and at times outright deception and fraud. The day will come when "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever." For now we know that: "He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision." Psalm 2 4

Manufactured fear tactics, fall woefully short.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I already have. I have nothing to prove to you, nothing. A little humility could go a long way for you. Time to climb down off your high horse and join us here in the real world.

Speaking of the real world......................

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
I asked you 10 times and everytime you failed to produce.

To produce what?

Remember, this isn't a topic about your obsession with diet. This is a thread on how mutations relate to the theory of evolution.

Of course it is not up to me to judge who does and who does not represent the truth. It is up to each and every individual to be lead by God because apart from God you will perish in lies and in error.

That would be indoctrination, and completely off-topic.

The real irony are the so called evolutionists that fight against it every step of the way though misinformation and at times outright deception and fraud.

Show me a single post where I have used deception or frauds. If you are going to make these allegations, back them up.

The day will come when "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever." For now we know that: "He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision." Psalm 2 4

That would be indoctrination, and completely off-topic.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What bad science have we presented in this thread? If you are going to make these allegations, at least have the temerity to back it up with some examples.

I am still waiting for you explain what causes humans and chimps to be physically different from each other. You claim that it is more than the difference in DNA sequences between the genomes. So what are these other elements that cause humans and chimps to look different?

Maybe the difference is caused by diet?

Upvote 0