david rodriguez

Dec 14, 2015
hawaii
✟8,167.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
IS terrorists believe Islam allows, or mandates them, to persecute non-Muslim minorities or even Muslims who do not obey them.

They also believe Islam allows them to rape non-Muslim women and girls.

A 12-year-old girl interviewed by The New York Times at a refugee camp in Qadia, Iraq, last year said an IS terrorist prayed before and after raping her and sought to explain to her that the Quran encourages such sexual assaults.

"I kept telling him it hurts — please stop," the girl was quoted as saying. "He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to God."

More than 5,000 Yazidis were abducted last year, and at least 3,144 are still being held.

"Every time that he came to rape me, he would pray," another victim, a 15-year-old girl, was quoted as saying. "He kept telling me this is ibadah (worship). He said that raping me is his prayer to God. I said to him, 'What you're doing to me is wrong, and it will not bring you closer to God.' And he said, 'No, it's allowed. It's halal.'"

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/i...e-prisoner-revels-154281/#jAFcepKPRhbS2dkg.99

football5680

Feb 6, 2013
Georgia
✟90,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The Quran doesn't say rape is a form of worship but it is permissible. If you fight a war and capture women like ISIS did, then these women are your possessions and are what the Quran refers to as "Women whom your right hand possess."

Upvote 0