Scotland
✟244,819.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I heard a missionary to the Gulf States at church last Sunday speak about this issue. Many muslims are coming to faith, many through supernatural encounters with God, dreams, visions etc. It's wonderful. Some are being saved through watching God TV channels or gospel websites. But apparently the problem is after they are saved, they cannot openly be Christians, they cannot attend an open church meeting. It's hard. They need our prayer and missionaries working in these countries need our support. There are some home churches about in the region but the pressure on those who go is intense.

Reactions: Truthfrees
Upvote 0

malvina

Aug 22, 2014
South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
I'm so pleased I found this thread as I've just been reading about Muslims being converted to Christianity in droves! as Muslims also believe we are in the Last Days and they want to make sure they are on the right side.

For a mature Christian it is so refreshing to see the work of born-again ones who are so bold! having not experienced the dreaded 'Christian Jealousy' etc that abounds amongst mature Christians that is so destructive to their faith in fact it send a lot back to the drawing board over a period of time and the new Christians become more advanced than them.
Here is an article by one born-again Muslim who holds back nothing, a mature Christian wouldn't have posted such a graphic article but I believe the world should be informed of it.
http://shoebat.com/2015/11/06/a-new...han-hiv-and-aids-which-no-condom-can-stop-it/

Upvote 0