Visit site
✟592.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
After thinking about this, I am not sure if this will work. There are difficulties with online collaboration but I think if trust is built over time it can work.

We should start with sharing some theory. Applied theory for the guitar is my strongest suit but I am not an expert ot be sure.

Transition between G major and A major.

Try this

G D C D E4
A E D A E4 E

Try several different chords leading to E4

G E4
C E4
Am E4

G D Bm Am E4 E ---> classic A minor key with dominant seventh

Have fun!

mrghost

Mar 1, 2008
In the Sticks Horse & Buggie
✟898.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I use to Teach Guitar and Music Theory, Ever Read Mel Bays 5000 Chords.
Theory is good to know, it allows you to jam easier, to get your notes out on time because you know where the progression is heading.
To jam, Experiment putting sounds together, And the refining it to extract the gold. To lay down a good pattern depends on expression and inspiration of getting that note in your Heart out through to you hands, on time.

In teaching Guitar you learn to exercise your paths from Heart to mind to Hands all at the same time, there are exercises you can do to sharpen this ability. It is like a mussel the more you do it the stronger it becomes...The mind can train your Hands, Your Hands can sharpen your mind...People that are creative emit an enzyme that keeps them looking younger longer. There is a institute that claims that improving Coordination Sharpens the Mind's ability to concentrate and improves comprehension skills and Boost IQ.
Mrghost...:cool:...:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

francoyat4jc

Jan 8, 2008
Visit site
✟7,681.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I love that I'll try them out but for someone who does know anything about the guitar these would make no sense. For example G would be 32003 which means you place on the 6th string(biggest) you place your figure on the third fret, 5th string on the 2rd fret and on the first string you place you figure also on the 3rd fret.
So E4 would be 022200 C would be X32010 where X means you don't that string
D is XXo232 E 022100 Bm X24432 and A X02220 and Am is X02210, God bless you as you try

Upvote 0