Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I like the one where they get beaten up at a feminist meeting. Lol.

Or the one where they try to make money by suing a girl in their class for sexual harassment simply from looking too attractive and they find a sleazy lawyer willing to take their case, lol.

I like when they cut some of their hair and glued it onto their faces to make beards.

Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I like when they cut some of their hair and glued it onto their faces to make beards.

Yeah. They glue hair they found under the couch and etc. Then they go to the mall where they pick up chicks. Lol.

Or the one where they meet an escaped serial killer and end up befriending him. Lol.

Too many good episodes to list..

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,344.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Yeah with hulu, youtube, and netflix I am surprised tv is still surviving. I know a lot of folks who have canceled their cable and just have internet and subscriptions to such streaming services
The only people I know that watch tv are those too old or those lacking technological affinity to be bothered with such things.

And of course there are places where streaming is not possible because of slow internet.

TV's days are numbered and it knows it.

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Why would anyone watch music on TV when there's YouTube.
Exactly.

Now Cimorene, lets say for all of your life channels like, Mtv and VH1 played music videos 90% of the time do you think that you'd still be so hooked in Youtube for music videos?

I think I would still be watching Youtube... sure Mtv might show me music that I might not usually listen to, BUT when I just want to listen to music I enjoy... why would I wait and hope that Mtv would show it?

Upvote 0

nightflight

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The bad part about having such easy access to songs is that you don't experience running across a song you love just every now and then, especially ones that you heard when you were very young and didn't know the name of for the longest time.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Exactly.

Now Cimorene, lets say for all of your life channels like, Mtv and VH1 played music videos 90% of the time do you think that you'd still be so hooked in Youtube for music videos?

I think I would still be watching Youtube... sure Mtv might show me music that I might not usually listen to, BUT when I just want to listen to music I enjoy... why would I wait and hope that Mtv would show it?

My parents liked MTV when they were young. It was new & cool then. I think they mainly just listen to music on Spotify or Pandora in the car or watch YouTube now. Yep, that's right why would you want to wait around & hope MTV would show the stuff you like when you can just watch / listen to it right away. Maybe if I had grown up watching MTV & VH1 I'd be nostalgic a little. Idk. I was born in 2000 & I think by then they weren't playing music all that much. I watched Teen Mom on MTV for a while when I was younger but it's really dumb tbh. Def. did make me never want to be a teen mom though, lol. I don't remember watching music videos on it.

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The bad part about having such easy access to songs is that you don't experience running across a song you love just every now and then, especially ones that you heard when you were very young and didn't know the name of for the longest time.

I have that experience on youtube ever so often. You find a song you like from the 80's (when I was a wee lad) and start listening, clicking on other songs suggested from the same era, see a title that makes you wonder... click on it... OOOH THIS SONG!

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I have that experience on youtube ever so often. You find a song you like from the 80's (when I was a wee lad) and start listening, clicking on other songs suggested from the same era, see a title that makes you wonder... click on it... OOOH THIS SONG!
and then its like an hour later and you seriously need to finish what you started when you wanted a jam while doing something

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟867,183.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm one of those too old that Nthavela mentioned. So what's the advantage, is it cheaper? And do you watch TV on a TV set or computer/device?
it can be if your internet is cheap enough and you're tired of paying for channels for content you never watch.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm one of those too old that Nthavela mentioned. So what's the advantage, is it cheaper? And do you watch TV on a TV set or computer/device?
I'm usually on either my laptop, or my phone, neither of which broadcast television. On my TV I just access Hulu and Netflix through the app on my PS3 when I'm not playing a game. I guess the advantage is all I really need is an internet connection and an account with either Netflix or Hulu which start at about $8 a month for the most basic subscription.

So I have no need for cable service. The only reason I even do any business with cable companies is because of the monopoly they have over internet service.

Upvote 0