In the Sticks Horse & Buggie
✟898.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
.:thumbsup:...Sony Acid 4,5,or 6 is the best for transporting back and forth for a Church-Cyber-Band. Over the net via emails. But allot of programs can be used, It just depends on whats in your inventory,and your experience level in Computer recording, You can even send CD'S-Disks Back and forth by the regular Mail At your Local Post-Office. Reason3 Good. Cakewalk Fair, Steinberg Cubase studio 4 Great. Audacity Freeware.is Good. There are many ways to accomplish this task….:thumbsup:

mrghost

Mar 1, 2008
✟898.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This thread maybe I posted in the wrong Place. Is about Song Composing Not stealing Copyrights, When I own the Copyright
Music Collaboration Did I post this in the wrong place or did You ?
I thought this thread was about new songs that have not been composed as of YET. So copyright infregment does not apply here. I own the copyrights on all songs I post. So I cant steal from my self.
:scratch:

Upvote 0

Allegory

Aug 10, 2007
Toronto
✟2,254.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Greens
And doing what you're talking about is copyright infringement and pirating software.

I don't think he said anything about piracy, he's just suggesting that a group of people collaborate and pass wave files around.

Upvote 0

mrghost

Mar 1, 2008
✟898.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't think he said anything about piracy, he's just suggesting that a group of people collaborate and pass wave files around.
I did not think I posted in the wrong place So TerraSin Kind of Shocked me when I read his post. I felt like he was kicking me. So Am I right he posted in the wrong thread. I don't believe in stealing, So it baffled me of being accused of stealing your Own copyrights, Kind of Funny how we get things mixed up sometimes. Mabey he was just having a bad day.:wave:

Upvote 0

mrghost

Mar 1, 2008
✟898.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My bad, I read your post wrong. I thought you were suggesting that you will send people the programs through the mail. My apologies.

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people steal the programs that these music companies work hard to create.
I forgive you, I have made assumptions my self. The Wounds of a friend are better than the kisses from a enemy.

Upvote 0