United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The NT speaks about the last generation before the second coming of Jesus. The
verse is in Matthew, so it has much to say concerning Prophecy. All prophecies has been 100% correct.

Ok, but it says "This generation shall not pass"

The generation you are citing "passed" in 1988.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The two entities in Rev 12 from verses 6 to 17, are both Christians. This is explained by Daniel 11:32 and Zechariah 14:1-2, where the all the Christian peoples are living in all of the holy land, divide into 2 groups; those who forsake the Covenant and those who remain faithful to their God. The former remain in the holy Land, the latter are 'exiled' - taken to a place of safety.
Verse 17 undeniably refers to Christians only.
Your determination to make them Jews and Christians, shows how rapture believers are forced to wrongly interpret scripture.
Hopeless........Zechariah 14:1-2 is the same as the 6th Seal (ARMAGEDDON) and has nothing to do with Christians living in the Holy Land. The Woman is Israel, Rev. 12 clearly tells us that, and it tells us God protects her...............Satan gets angry because he can't get at her, and he thus sends the Anti-Christ after the "Christians who are LEFT.......DUH...If he can't get at the WOMAN then how is the Christians and the Woman the same ? Because he DOES get to the Christians.

What we have, is as usual, confused people who have their own ideas, and nothing can sway them, even the easily determined facts. I see people who don't understand the Rapture as kind of juveniles on milk. They haven't graduated to the meat. That doesn't mean they aren't Christians, it just means they can't seem to grasp complex issues, or either they are just very stubborn.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,812.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hopeless........Zechariah 14:1-2 is the same as the 6th Seal (ARMAGEDDON) and has nothing to do with Christians living in the Holy Land.
I call your Bible exegesis confused and totally mixed up.
You mix up the Sixth Seal: Revelation 6:12-117, the conquest of Jerusalem by the Anti-Christ at the middle of the last 7 years: Daniel 7:21 and Daniel 11:21, and Armageddon: at the Return of Jesus, Revelation 16:16 and Revelation 19:17-21.
They are three different things, that will occur at different times.
Because he DOES get to the Christians.
And you believe you going to be in heaven when this happens?
Yes the 'woman' is Israel; now the Christian Israel of God, flown to safety on earth, for the GT period.
I see people who don't understand the Rapture as kind of juveniles on milk.
I see people who do believe in the rapture theory as seriously deceived people, who will be very upset when they remain on earth, facing the testing times as prophesied. 1 Peter 4:12

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I call your Bible exegesis confused and totally mixed up.
You mix up the Sixth Seal: Revelation 6:12-17, the conquest of Jerusalem by the Anti-Christ at the middle of the last 7 years: Daniel 7:21 and Daniel 11:21, and Armageddon: at the Return of Jesus, Revelation 16:16 and Revelation 19:17-21.
They are three different things, that will occur at different times.
No, it is called a Typo, and as much as I have posted THIS SCRIPTURE that should have given you understanding that I meant 6TH VIAL...

This is how usually post this: The A.C., False Prophet and the Dragon entice the Kings of the East to battle against Israel, to destroy them. That is the Sixth Vial. Then this happens in the 7th Seal, Jesus Destroys the Nation that come against Israel, and God sees them as Babylon...

19 And the great city was divided into three parts(JERUSALEM), and the cities of the nations fell:(BABYLON) and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

So the point stands......Zechariah 14:1-2 is the 6th VIAL, and has nothing to do with Christians in the Holy Land. Zechariah 14 is about the Church and Jesus coming back from Heaven to destroy the Anti-Christ and his minions. (Same as Rev. 19 and Rev. 16).

And you believe you going to be in heaven when this happens?
Yes the 'woman' is Israel; now the Christian Israel of God, flown to safety on earth, for the GT period.

No, I know I am going to be in Heaven way before this happens. There will be Christians on the earth who did not make the trip to Heaven because their Lamps were not full of Oil, they have to become serious about being a Christian, which means they have to quit loving sin more than God, WE KNOW A LOT OF THOSE TYPES.

They have to go through the tribulation as well as some people who never professed to know Jesus, but turn unto Him during the 7 Year Tribulation. The 144,00 and the Two Witnesses will still be preaching, PEOPLE WILL STILL BE SAVED, God is merciful. You guys confuse the Tribulation Christians with the Christians who are Raptured.

I see people who do believe in the rapture theory as seriously deceived people, who will be very upset when they remain on earth, facing the testing times as prophesied. 1 Peter 4:12

Which really means you see but you see not.

Upvote 0

Joe Green

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2016
Oklahoma
✟28,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ok, but it says "This generation shall not pass"

The generation you are citing "passed" in 1988.
A generation is only 40 years, however most people live to be 70 or 80 years.
All those people that was born in this last 40 year generation, will be those that
see the Rapture. Then after the last 40 year generation comes another 40 year
generation 1948+40+40=will be 2028. Rapture no later then 2023, so someone
that is 75 will be able to see the Rapture. The 40 years after 1948 is referring
to the last generation.

Upvote 0

Joe Green

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2016
Oklahoma
✟28,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
All those people that was born in this last 40 year generation, will be those that
that is 75 will be able to see the Rapture. The 40 years after 1948 is referring
to the last generation.
The time between 1988 and 2028 is not the last generation, because the Rapture has come before 2028.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
to the last generation.
Generations in the bible can be 40, 70 or 100 years. And Jerusalem was taken back in 1967, so we have a few variables at work here.

In a vision in 1986, I was running from some evil people with two kids, as I hid behind a bush by a house, I heard a loud utterance from God/Angel of the Lord etc. etc, and all I heard was, "The Man of Sin is Here"......so I had been a Christian about 2 or 3 years at the time. I believe he is alive and fairly old, like 40-50 at this time.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,812.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So the point stands......Zechariah 14:1-2 is the 6th VIAL, and has nothing to do with Christians in the Holy Land. Zechariah 14 is about the Church and Jesus coming back from Heaven to destroy the Anti-Christ and his minions. (Same as Rev. 19 and Rev. 16).
I and most other Bible scholars see Zechariah 14:1-2, as happening when the AC conquers Jerusalem and sits in the Temple. Then there is a gap of 3 1/2 years until verse 3 onward, that describe Jesus' Return and the Millennium.
In fact believing otherwise, simply doesn't fit with what is stated there. Are women going to get raped when Jesus Returns?
But there 2 verses do fit with the conquest of Israel by the AC as described by Daniel.
Verse 3 starts; Then the Lord will go out and fight the nations.... Not until after this conquest and exile, etc.
No, I know I am going to be in Heaven way before this happens.
This wishful thinking conflicts with Luke 21:34-35 and many others, saying that trials and testing will come upon us all.
Which really means you see but you see not.
Isaiah 42:18-20 Who is so blind but My servant.....

Upvote 0

Joe Green

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2016
Oklahoma
✟28,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Generations in the bible can be 40, 70 or 100 years. And Jerusalem was taken back in 1967, so we have a few variables at work here.

In a vision in 1986, I was running from some evil people with two kids, as I hid behind a bush by a house, I heard a loud utterance from God/Angel of the Lord etc. etc, and all I heard was, "The Man of Sin is Here"......so I had been a Christian about 2 or 3 years at the time. I believe he is alive and fairly old, like 40-50 at this time.
Jerusalem is a city not a nation, Israel became a nation in 1948. A Generation is
not 70 or 100 years. However, a person that was born in a 40 year generation,
can live to be 70 or 100 years.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Jerusalem is a city not a nation, Israel became a nation in 1948. A Generation is
not 70 or 100 years. However, a person that was born in a 40 year generation,
can live to be 70 or 100 years.
Yea, I am just pointing out possibilities on when the Generations start, and what a generation might be. A couple of verses to look at here....

Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

I personally think the Fullness of the Gentiles means the Church is Raptured, and Israel is placed on the 70th Week Clock and made to repent. But some see this as meaning Jerusalem being ruled by Israel, finally makes Israel a whole nation again, then God deals with them, and turns his face back to them at that point in time.

We are near....very near.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I and most other Bible scholars see Zechariah 14:1-2, as happening when the AC conquers Jerusalem and sits in the Temple. Then there is a gap of 3 1/2 years until verse 3 onward, that describe Jesus' Return and the Millennium.
That's true, but remember, you wrote down 14:1-2 if I am not mistaken, I was speaking of Zechariah chapter 14 as a whole. Let me back-track and check brother...............

Yes, I was comparing Zechariah chapter 14 with VIAL #6 (I said Seal) and you started saying Zechariah 14:1-2 so I just repeated your verses. But I even had the 6th VIAL in my first Mention, I paste below.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The 6th Vial entices the Kings of the East to come against Israel at Meggido, (there is no 200 Million Horsemen, that's the 6th Trumpet) then Jesus shows up (Zechariah 14 is a cross reference) and we see that God calls the Nations that come against Israel, BABYLON.....And they FALL.

Then.....Revelation 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts(Jerusalem/Earthquake/Zechariah 14), and the cities of the nations fell) The nations that gathered against Israel, THEY FALL/Jesus destroys them) and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Then you start mentioning it this way.......The two entities in Rev 12 from verses 6 to 17, are both Christians. This is explained by Daniel 11:32 and Zechariah 14:1-2, where the all the Christian peoples are living in all of the holy land, divide into 2 groups;
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So it is true that Zechariah 14:1-2 is about the Abomination of Desolation, the Jesus lands at the 7TH SEAL on the Mt of Olives and destroys the Anti-Christ. BUT......Israel accepts Jesus as the Messiah before the Abomination (AOD) happens. WATCH THIS.

Zechariah 14
14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle;

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Elijah turns Israel back to God/Jesus before the Day of the LORD !! Hence Zechariah 12:10 makes sense....

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

As does Zechariah 13:1-5

13 In that day there shall be a fountain opened (Jesus Blood)to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness. (AMEN)

2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land. (The False Prophets or RABBIS who have been defaming Jesus will BE GONE !! )

3 And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the Lord: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.

4 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to deceive:

5 But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman; for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth.

The RABBIS will admit they WERE WRONG, they will be ASHAMED of their former "Vision"/understandings and will say, I am no Prophet/Rabbi, I am a Farmer.......and if the continue to lie, verse 3 says even their Families will SLAY THEM.........No more Defaming Jesus. AND THIS IS BEFORE 14:1-2, The Abomination of Desolation. Its is before the Anti-Christ conquers Israel, and they flee unto the Wilderness !! Israel accept their Messiah Jesus, or else God would not protect them.

Which means Israel comes to Jesus just like we do, by FAITH, Elijah preaches until the come to their senses. Probably will do Miracles also.

This wishful thinking conflicts with Luke 21:34-35 and many others, saying that trials and testing will come upon us all.

All 2000 years are Trials and Tribulations, you confuse the GREATEST TROUBLES with that being he ONLY TROUBLES....That's just not the case, those Saints in Heaven came out of the GREAT TRIBULATION, which means they were tempted just like Jesus was for their/our whole lives.

Isaiah 42:18-20 Who is so blind but My servant.....

He was speaking about Israel, and Israel was meant to be a pattern unto us to learn from....YOU DIDN'T LEARN......:preach:.......:amen:

Upvote 0

Joe Green

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2016
Oklahoma
✟28,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yea, I am just pointing out possibilities on when the Generations start, and what a generation might be. A couple of verses to look at here....

Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

I personally think the Fullness of the Gentiles means the Church is Raptured, and Israel is placed on the 70th Week Clock and made to repent. But some see this as meaning Jerusalem being ruled by Israel, finally makes Israel a whole nation again, then God deals with them, and turns his face back to them at that point in time.

Very good, you are correct, the fullness of the Gentiles and the Church, now
almost 2000 years is very near. Rapture no later then 2023.

Upvote 0

Joe Green

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2016
Oklahoma
✟28,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Very good, you are correct, the fullness of the Gentiles and the Church, now
almost 2000 years is very near. Rapture no later then 2023.
The times of the Gentiles now almost fulfilled. Thus, Jerusalem shall not be
trodden down again. Google [Year 2023].

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"When He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth... and He will show you things to come" (John 16:13).

Israel became a nation in 1948.

Last generation beginning in 1948?

Will many of those born after 1948 see the Rapture?

Keep in mind the life span of a man in 70 years.

Psalm 90:10 "The days of our years are threescore and ten."

It took Noah 120 years to build the Ark, the Ark is a type and shadow of the Church.

A.J. Tomlinson became leader of the Church in 1903, died in 1943- 40 years as leader. Moses, God's leader of the children in the wilderness- 40 years.

3 - 40 year generations = 120 years

1903 to 2023 = 120 years

A generation is 40 years. (Hebrews 3:9-10)(Numbers 32:13)

No man knows the day or the hour of the Rapture (Matthew 24:36)

NOTE: A day nor the hour has not been noted here as to the Lord's return.

-Some thoughts by Joe Green-

It makes a lot of sense to believe or say those born between 1948 and 1988 will see the Rapture.

It makes a lot of sense to believe or say some over the age of 70 will see the Rapture.

It is possible we could see the Rapture as early as 2018, do the math, 1948 + 70 = 2018.

It is possible the Rapture will be no later than 2023, do the math, 1903 + 120 years = 2023.

It makes a lot of sense to believe or say we will not know the day nor the hour as to the Lord's return. However, we should know close to the year.

A NASA engineer wrote a book many years ago by the following title...

"Why the Rapture will Occur in 1988" or something close to that.

Last year we had "The Blood Moons" predictions.

Most modern Christians do not know the reason for the pretrib doctrine.

Modern Dispensational Theology needs Christians to be removed from the planet so that God can go back and deal with the modern State of Israel under the now "obsolete" (Hebrews 8:13) Old Covenant system, during a future time of 7 years. The problem is that the New Covenant of Christ has made the Old Covenant obsolete and in Hebrews 13:20 we find that the New Covenant is "everlasting". If God ripped the temple veil in half on the day of the Cross, who is going to repair it so that animal sacrifices may be restarted in a rebuilt temple made with human hands.

We find those under the Blood of the Lamb in Revelation 12:11. A person cannot be under the Blood of the Lamb and not be under the Grace of the New Covenant of Christ.

The 144,000 are described as "firstfruits" of the Lamb. In Romans 16:5 Paul uses the same language to describe Christians.

The New Covenant was promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34, and is found fulfilled in Hebrews 8:6-13. It is specifically applied to the Church in Hebrews 12:18-24, and 2 Corinthians 3:6-8.

On the day of Pentecost Peter addressed the crowd as "men of Judea", then as "men of Israel", and in Acts 2:36 as "all the house of Israel". On that day about 3,000 Israelites accepted the New Covenant promised in Jeremiah chapter 31. The Gentiles were grafted in several years later.

.................................... New Covenant (NKJV)

Jer_31:31  "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah—

Mat_26:28  For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Mar_14:24  And He said to them, "This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many.

Luk_22:20  Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.

1Co_11:25  In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

2Co_3:6  who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Heb_8:8  Because finding fault with them, He says: "BEHOLD, THE DAYS ARE COMING, SAYS THE LORD, WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH—

Heb_8:13  In that He says, "A NEW COVENANT," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Heb_9:15  And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.

Heb_12:24  to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

• Agree
Reactions: parousia70
Upvote 0

Joe Green

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2016
Oklahoma
✟28,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is for double proof, Abraham, entered the promise land at 75. Add that to 1948, we get 2023. .
Psalm 90:10, the days of our years are, 70 to 80, the average being, 75 add that
to 1948 we get again 2023. I like to say it this way,no later then 2023.
1 Thess. 5:4- But ye, Brethren, are not in darkness, that day should overtake
you as a thief.
Thanks for the Scriptures.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"When He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth... and He will show you things to come" (John 16:13).

Israel became a nation in 1948.

Last generation beginning in 1948?

Will many of those born after 1948 see the Rapture?

Keep in mind the life span of a man in 70 years.

Psalm 90:10 "The days of our years are threescore and ten."

It took Noah 120 years to build the Ark, the Ark is a type and shadow of the Church.

A.J. Tomlinson became leader of the Church in 1903, died in 1943- 40 years as leader. Moses, God's leader of the children in the wilderness- 40 years.

The modern State of Israel was created by the United Nations in 1948.

Many of those involved in the effort were atheists, agnostics, and communists.

Many involved could be compared to the Pharisees who rejected the "chief cornerstone" in Matthew chapter 21. In this passage of scripture Christ said that the Son is the "heir" to the land, instead of those who rejected Him.

The Talmud is the official religious document used by many Jewish Rabbis today in the modern State of Israel.
It contains the opinions of Rabbis and contains derogatory statements about Christ.
This is confirmed by Dr. Peter Schafer's book "Jesus in the Talmud". Dr. Schafer is Jewish.

Jesus in the Talmud: Peter Schäfer: 9780691143187: Amazon.com: Books

Jesus Christ is the leader of the Church.

Any attempt to understand Bible prophecy without an understanding of the facts found above, has produced tremendous confusion in the modern Church.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Joe Green

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2016
Oklahoma
✟28,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The modern Church has been taught wrong.
Satan is the author of confusion.
I don't give my viewpoint. All Bible Prophecies have been 100% correct.
What about the Church of the first born?
2 Ti. 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse,
deceiving, and being deceived.
Acts 20:29, For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves
enter in among you not sparing the flock. Paul

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please Explain to me what you mean by
Modern Church. God's word never changes.

Paul said in 1 Corinthians 1:10 that there are to be no divisions in the Church.
Yet today we find a Church made up of many denominations. (denominator = division)

These multiple denominations all claim to be teaching what is found in the Bible, even though as you correctly stated above, God's Word never changes. Therefore, since they are not all teaching the same thing, some of them must be wrong. If any teaching produces a conflict somewhere else in the Bible, then that teaching cannot be correct. We can use this process of "Conflict Resolution" to determine what is the truth.

One example would be your statement above about a man being head of the Church.
Christ is head of His Church, as revealed in Matthew chapter 16. (He is the "firstborn".)

My wife and I once attended a church body where we loved the people and they loved us. Some years later I became one of the deacons. We were asked to read our Bibles on a regular basis. When I could not get my Bible to agree with what was being taught in Sunday school, I started trying to find out why. At one point I met with the pastor in his office. He was very nice and we had a good meeting. However, at the end of the meeting he sent me home with two books written by Tim LaHaye. That began some research to find out when the doctrine first began and who first taught it. What I found shocked me and I wondered why we were not told who first brought the doctrine to America.

Based on thousands of pages of commentary and sermons, no American pastor taught what I was hearing during the time of the Revolutionary War.

I soon found out that those in a leadership position did not want those sitting in the pews to know what I had found out.

That is when some started to find something wrong with me.

Once I came to understand the New Covenant everything in the Bible fell into place, because the New Covenant makes the whole Bible a book about Christ.

In John chapter 1 we find that He wrote the whole Bible.

He is the seed of the woman in Genesis 3:15.

He is the seed of Abraham.

He is the seed of David.

He is the head of the Church.

He would bring a New Covenant to Israel and Judah that would be fulfilled in His Blood.
(Matthew 26:28)

This New Covenant would replace the Old Covenant the Israelites had broken.
(Hebrews 8:6-13, 12:18-24)

He is the only path of salvation. (Galatians 1:6-9)
No man comes to the Father, without Him (1 John 2:22-23)

The New Covenant has nothing to do with race. (Matthew 3:9, 1 Timothy 1:4)

Based on His words in Matthew chapter 21, the Son is "heir" to the land.

Over 90% of those who lead the modern Church belong to one of two systems of interpretation.

1. Reformed Covenant Theology- about 400 years old

2. Modern Dispensational Theology- less than 200 years old

Neither of these two systems is compatible with the New Covenant scriptures found in the Bible.

The original New Covenant teaching of the Apostles has been modified and ignored by most modern Churches. This has begun to change, especially during the last 30 years.
Another system of interpretation known as "New Covenant Theology" has resurfaced.
It is not a "new" system.
It is as old as the New Testament.

A battle between the Old Covenant and the New Covenant was revealed in Acts chapter 15, with those who refused to abandon the Sinai Covenant. The books of Galatians and Hebrews were written to correct this problem. However, during most of the history of our faith those who have promoted the Old Covenant have won the day. They have buried the New Covenant under manmade systems of interpretation.

Very few believers today are willing to admit that some of their doctrine is not correct. This is especially true of pastors.

During the last few years I have had to change what I believe several times in order to make my understanding match what is written in the Bible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0