Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
and even her fellow conservatives aren't happy with her.
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/im-...n-coulter-for-ugly-smear-of-hero-marines-dad/
1 use Ann Coulter pig.jpg

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Sorry PZ, I'm not a fan of dancing. Do you defend the content and sentiment?

I know what the content was. I don't know the sentiment as she didn't say. So I can't comment on that. Ann is provocative. I wouldn't have said such a thing. She had to know it would elicit criticism. I don't think she cares about that. I'd would like to hear her explain herself before I get all uptight about it. I do know that many of her close friends were not kind in their comments to her and one close friend said he was ashamed to know her. So no, I don't defend her saying it. Only her right to say it.

But.

I do question the Democrats parading out a Muslim family to show how "peaceful" some can be. We all know that. That family doesn't represent the threat. Having the family speak at the convention was using them for political purposes. What's the larger message? I don't care. It's the Democrats and they are not to be trusted.

It's on the same level as having Michael Brown's mom there. He was a thug and got killed being a thug. I applaud the officer for making a tough call and I blame Michael for his own death.

These same Democrats said nothing about the fallen policemen other than to interrupt a speaker shouting Black Lives Matter.

So in the end, I'm not that bothered by what Ann says. She's said many offensive things and then gets what she wants: people talk about it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,670.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
She's said many offensive things and then gets what she wants: people talk about it.
Too bad Trump didn't pick her as a running mate.

They could have insulted people all day long and their supporters will write it off as anti-PC.

Why is it that Trump supporters seem to mistake offensive rhetoric for anti-PC rhetoric?

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Too bad Trump didn't pick her as a running mate.

They could have insulted people all day long and their supporters will write it off as anti-PC.

Why is it that Trump supporters seem to mistake offensive rhetoric for anti-PC rhetoric?

you tell us

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,445.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Much like Mr Trump (to quote the speaker she was mocking) "You have sacrificed nothing and no one.” yet still likes to "stir the pot" by mocking a man speaking of his son's death.
tulc(words fail) :sigh:

Words do not fail me. But even if I managed to stay with P.G. words my overall sentiments would likely get me in trouble. I sort of hope the Christian God and imagery is correct because if it is there is a special place in hell for her.

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think her comment out of line, but targeted at the fact the speaker was lying about Trump's immigration stance just as every other speaker at the Democrat convention. In regard to his waving the Constitution around, he only put his own ignorance on display.

This is the Cindy Sheehan effect, the notion that because his son was killed in action nothing he says can be questioned. Well, I am sorry his son was killed in Iraq, but his son wasn't the only one. The DNC has played this game before and will again. And when the DNC gets all the mileage out of him they can they will dump him just as they did Sheehan.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,670.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
you tell us

Duh.... If I know I would not have to answer the question. For you I will make it a statement. You mistake offensive rhetoric for anti-PC rhetoric because I don't believe you understand what political correctness is. There you go.

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I think her comment out of line, but targeted at the fact the speaker was lying about Trump's immigration stance just as every other speaker at the Democrat convention. In regard to his waving the Constitution around, he only put his own ignorance on display.

This is the Cindy Sheehan effect, the notion that because his son was killed in action nothing he says can be questioned. Well, I am sorry his son was killed in Iraq, but his son wasn't the only one. The DNC has played this game before and will again. And when the DNC gets all the mileage out of him they can they will dump him just as they did Sheehan.

She also tweeted this after the one everyone is chatting over

Ann Coulter
@AnnCoulter

Weren't Democrats enraged Giuliani talked about 9/11 in 2004? That was 3 years later. It's been 15 yrs and this whole Hillary bio is 9/11.

I wonder if it wasn't also a response to this as well.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Much like Mr Trump (to quote the speaker she was mocking) "You have sacrificed nothing and no one.” yet still likes to "stir the pot" by mocking a man speaking of his son's death.
tulc(words fail) :sigh:
She fancies herself a l'enfant terrible but she's really just a vile troll.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Your second paragraph will be spot on if Mr. Khan starts taking himself too seriously and thinks he's some sort of movement leader, rather than a symbolic Gold Star parent.

Your first paragraph, however, is completely unfounded because her Tweet mentioned not a whit of the content of his speech. As the screen cap in the OP shows, it was nothing but a bigoted slur.

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Your second paragraph will be spot on if Mr. Khan starts taking himself too seriously and thinks he's some sort of movement leader, rather than a symbolic Gold Star parent.

Your first paragraph, however, is completely unfounded because her Tweet mentioned not a whit of the content of his speech. As the screen cap in the OP shows, it was nothing but a bigoted slur.

The left love to call names and label. But the have zero tolerance for that in others.

Upvote 0