Motivating Christians to Spread the Gospel

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
✟15,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We believe God set aside a time to gather the harvest in a way never seen before. We know that there have been many, diligently laboring in the fields for years; however, the time has come when will see it in a greater abundance. That's why He said, "Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest." Matthew 9:38 KJV We believe it is now time to pray that prayer like never before. As a ministry, we have been "Called" and "Chosen" to motivate and encourage you to be more adamant in spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Last edited by a moderator:

ljn05

Jul 26, 2009
✟15,227.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Since reading Revelation 14 whenever someone mentions the harvest I am reminded that God will "harvest" those that reject him. That is motivation enough for me to spread the Good News.

14 Then I saw a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was someone like the Son of Man. He had a gold crown on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand. 15 Then another angel came from the Temple and shouted to the one sitting on the cloud, “Swing the sickle, for the time of harvest has come; the crop on earth is ripe 16 So the one sitting on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth, and the whole earth was harvested. 17 After that, another angel came from the Temple in heaven, and he also had a sharp sickle. 18 Then another angel, who had power to destroy with fire, came from the altar. He shouted to the angel with the sharp sickle, “Swing your sickle now to gather the clusters of grapes from the vines of the earth, for they are ripe for judgment. 19 So the angel swung his sickle over the earth and loaded the grapes into the great winepress of God’s wrath. 20 The grapes were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed from the winepress in a stream about 180 miles long and as high as a horse’s bridle.

Rev 14:14-20 (NLT)

Upvote 0

KnowWhatJesusDid

Humble Servant to Our Lord Jesus Christ
Jan 20, 2010
Nitro WV USA
Visit site
✟15,233.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
K.W.J.D. Bracelets

The #1 excuse for us not to witness, is the inability to recognize and pounce on the right opportunity. Recognizing when the Lord has opened the door to speak to someone about HIS Glory is a key element to effective witnessing.
The first thing that you need to do is pray. Pray that God will use you to GLORIFY Him by guiding you to those whom need to hear the Gospel. Pray that he will help you to be a diligent servant by giving you the determination to gain a full grasp of The Scriptures by studying in order to spread HIS Word, not your opinion. Don’t make the mistake of relying on yourself too much! There are many ways to spread The Gospel and Witness for the Lord. One way is to go Door-2-Door. This is no doubt among the most difficult and probably the least effective way to witness this day and age. Being rejected time and time again can be a very demeaning experience. The right attitude to have when you are going door to door is, “If we get rejected 1000 times, but accepted by one, it is ALL well worth it!” Keep in mind, serving the Lord is not always easy and no matter how much you do or do not get accomplished, doing HIS work is NEVER a waste of time. Be humble and take your experiences and learn from them. Pray for those whom reject God’s Word so that they may be convicted and will realize that they are in desperate need of a Redeemer!

My Blessed Tool!
Through prayer about the lack of opportunities to witness, the Lord gave me an idea that has people coming to me, for witnessing! Hallelujah! Chances are, you have come to this website because of this simple idea that God has given me. The K.W.J.D. Bracelet serves as: The Door Opener, Ice Breaker, Conversation Piece and a Wonderful Testimony to living my life for the Lord!

I thank God that he has revealed a way to Glorify him by giving me the K.W.J.D. phrase. I wanted an easier way to reach more people to spread His Word so I prayed about it, and K.W.J.D. was born! The K.W.J.D. phrase has been a blessing in so many ways. People are always coming up to me and asking what is that on your bracelet? What does that mean? Where did you get it? Where do you go to Church? Etc., This bracelet gives me so many opportunities to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ to those whom are simply wondering what K.W.J.D. stands for. Once they ask, I'm in! Guided by the Lord I immediately begin to witness. Also, others whom already claim to be Christians are looking for ways to spread the gospel too. They are intrigued and want a bracelet for themselves, so I give it to them! Soon after, they contact me and enlighten me on their K.W.J.D. Stories!

What a Blessing!

Upvote 0

big

Aug 17, 2006
✟124.00
Faith
Messianic
One of the hardest things if not the hardest thing I've ever done as a Christian is to try and get people to witness. I attend a church that really seems to be on fire and I have a hard time getting even one person from church to come out witnessing with me! I don't know if it's the apathy of the church in general or what but I do know this, Jesus is do at any moment and we don't have one second to waist doing what Jesus commands us to to do and that is to go to all nations & peoples and share the Good News of jesus Christ!

Upvote 0