Mother unable to get 1 of her 6 kids back from father!!

oliviaw

Mar 13, 2007
U.S.A. CA.
✟7,821.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a good friend who is a single mom of 6. The father/her husband told her he would bring one of thier sons, 1 1/2 years old, home from a trip out of town. They went in separate cars because they are separated. He has been abusive to her. He drinks and does drugs but acted as if he was changing. She came home with 5 of the children, he was to be here Monday at 6:30 a.m. to go to work and has not came back. He wont answer her calls and wont call her on his own. He is over 2 hours away and she cant just pick up and leave to get him, she is not in a position finacially, & not knowing if the father is on his way here? It's been 2 days and he's not going to work either which is out of character even for him. She just wants her baby home. She is just really upset as would any mother be. Please pray that she would get her son back soon, and God would comfort her right now, she is in such need of prayer.:groupray:

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have a good friend who is a single mom of 6. The father/her husband told her he would bring one of thier sons, 1 1/2 years old, home from a trip out of town. They went in separate cars because they are separated. He has been abusive to her. He drinks and does drugs but acted as if he was changing. She came home with 5 of the children, he was to be here Monday at 6:30 a.m. to go to work and has not came back. He wont answer her calls and wont call her on his own. He is over 2 hours away and she cant just pick up and leave to get him, she is not in a position finacially, & not knowing if the father is on his way here? It's been 2 days and he's not going to work either which is out of character even for him. She just wants her baby home. She is just really upset as would any mother be. Please pray that she would get her son back soon, and God would comfort her right now, she is in such need of prayer.:groupray:
icon11.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement In Jesus Holy Name .
AMEN
As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

oliviaw

Mar 13, 2007
U.S.A. CA.
✟7,821.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:amen: Prayer was answered this morning. The father came back to home town early this morning. He returned their son, what happened was he was suspended from work for a week because he missed 2 days so he just decided to stay with his family in his home town without notifying his wife/mother of their son he kept with him. Please continue to pray for her though, taking care of 6 kids is a lot of work and she just started working because she has to, financially there was no other option. She is going through a tough time, she is a Christian, but it's new to her. She knows God is in control and Satin is realy testing her faith.

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praise You O Lord! Glory to You my God, for You keep safe this tiny child. You keep him from harm, from evil! Lord Father, You know the struggle this dear sister is having. You see the stress she is under, physically, mentally, financially, and spiritually. Lord God, let Your Hand provide for this family. Let Your Mercy be upon Your Child as she seeks You knowing You are Faithful. Lord God, surround this family in Your Arms. Let Your Hand guide them, keeping them from all trouble. Fill this mother with strength, with wisdom and peace, let her continue to seek You, to walk in Your Ways, to do Your Will. Lord God, bless them, for You are their Hope. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums