NYC
✟9,055.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
As U.S. marshals armed with eviction papers began to clear out her town house, Benita Jacks sat on the steps leading to the upstairs bedrooms, intending to block their path, authorities said.

One managed to sidestep the 33-year-old woman and spotted the bodies of three children on the floor of an unfinished bedroom, prosecutors said Thursday. He then opened the door to another bedroom and found the body of a teenager on the floor of the bare room.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,321988,00.html

Reactions: simplicity

Lockguy3000

Nov 14, 2007
NYC
✟9,055.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The article says that the woman had filed 3 paternity suits against three different men, so my guess is that she probably wasn't an active member of any church.

she should have been stoned to death for that
:rolleyes: :doh:

Upvote 0

BlackAndy

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
Dec 5, 2006
Hilliard, Ohio, USA
✟25,599.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I wonder if this woman was religious
I'd say she was nuts. There is most likely a religious affiliation somewhere in her family history, yet a woman with three children fathered by three men doesn't quite fit the devout persona.

That's the one bad thing about crazy people- they almost always tend to "get religion".

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hint,
If you want to kill your kids because they are possessed with demons/Devils. It just might be you, that is the one possessed, better to comit yourself(or even kill yourself) then kill the kids.

lock her in the mental word, and keep the demon/devil that has her life in prison too. Sorry, lady. God told me that you must suffer the same punishment so the devil doesn't win.

Upvote 0

TexasSky

Senior Veteran
Mar 6, 2006
Texas
✟12,139.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Someone asked if she was religious.
Generally speaking, when people ask that, they are really asking if she was a conservative Christian.

Given that she apparently slept with many men, the odds are high she wasn't the conservative Christian fundamentalist.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums