More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (88)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
Nope! I'm watching the Walton's on dvd.
sounds exciting :p
I'll take the chocolate and the pickles separate. Not all chocolate is good thought. I like the expensive ones...Lindt and Cadbury are my favorites.
I like most asian food but I don't really care for indian food.
I've never been back to that indian restaurant since then. Most of their food dishes have curry in them :sick:
There are a lot of middle Easter restaurants in town now. They are almost as popular as the chinese buffets.
never eaten at one, they are not very popular here yet we don't have a large population of people from middle east here in our city that I know of. I do love a good chinese buffets but they have gone from being a cheap place to eat to costing almost as much as the steak house type buffets with both having issues with persisting food quality and selection.
You should try some bridge mix.
It is ok, but has some stuff in it that aren't that great. I prefer one type of nut like peanuts or almonds.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
it will be a very happy stomach LOL :^)
content enough, I am not a huge fan of store packaged burritos for some reason they all tend to be tough vs the ones in restaurants that are easy to cut with a fork. I like the ones in dinners best but packaged ones are easy to fit in a freezer when you have door shelves that a lot of tv dinners don't fit well

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
slap it a little harder..... i dare yah!!! LOL :^)
scaled.php

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.