East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
too busy today for Monday blues...small grandchildren...visited my daughter's music shop, joined in playing fun instruments...
all the time praying for my daughter's husband having a new kidney, (back in the ward after the op') off to lunch at tesco's...
on to the park...
ice cream sitting on the park train... (chuff chuff)
what a day! they are in bed now and I am having an early night, exhausted, so is their mum!

Grandchildren-sunshine-vinyl-wall-design.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
too busy today for Monday blues...small grandchildren...visited my daughter's music shop, joined in playing fun instruments...
all the time praying for my daughter's husband having a new kidney, (back in the ward after the op') off to lunch at tesco's...
on to the park...
ice cream sitting on the park train... (chuff chuff)
what a day! they are in bed now and I am having an early night, exhausted, so is their mum!

Grandchildren-sunshine-vinyl-wall-design.jpg
God bless you and your family continually,'musicalpilgrim!'

• Agree
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
In the 'working world',sometimes there can be an anticlimax after an exciting weekend and the thought of another week of work. Good nutrition,rest,exercise,maintaining and developing our spiritual,as well as physical and emotional. Plenty of water,health checks and other factors need to be considered. Can you help others by sharing on this?

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yes Monday was quite a day,not a quiet day,but quite a day. In our busyness we can often neglect the things that really matter. Every now and again we need to look at our priorities and make sure Christ is first in everything. He has the pre-eminence. He is LORD!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jesus is Lord! even Mondays, I had a good one...well...after the results of a blood test. high cholesterol!...ooops...to many cocoa and biscuits, midnight snacks probably. Really will go on a diet and lose the weight...and lower cholesterol...the doctor says I can try to lower it with dieting... lettuce leaves, grilled, toasted...mmmm

Had a really good piano pupil, and another in the morning...keeping me young.
I give them lots of carols to play which really puts Christ back into Christmas.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jesus is Lord! even Mondays, I had a good one...well...after the results of a blood test. high cholesterol!...ooops...to many cocoa and biscuits, midnight snacks probably. Really will go on a diet and lose the weight...and lower cholesterol...the doctor says I can try to lower it with dieting... lettuce leaves, grilled, toasted...mmmm

I give them lots of carols to play which really puts Christ back into Christmas.
Awesome! Sleep well dear sister!

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Well then, I guess that explains the avatar/name.

We just visited a distant relative of the wife’s clan a few months back on the east-coast. She (the relative), is soon to retire from a long career of instructing; the level leading up to admission to college. One of the last of the “southern bells” I am told. Considering herself a “critical thinker”, loves to talk politics and the Lord till certain foundations are loosened, are substituted for whatever is next on both. But what struck me was her insistence to un-necessarily yearly re-enlist to qualify for certification for instruction I believe.

So, I would like to ask Pilgrim, of all genre of style, who would you say shared, or was perhaps the most prolific pianists of all-time?

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So, I would like to ask Pilgrim, of all genre of style, who would you say shared, or was perhaps the most prolific pianists of all-time?
the most prolific pianist must be Mozart, although my favourite is...at the moment...Scarlatti...who was born the same time as Bach and Handel. Scarlatti's keyboard sonatas are great fun...I like this one...

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums