1. Saying Goodbye to a Great Staffer: Edial
    Please help me wish Edial a wonderful blessed journey as he steps down from CF staff.
    His footprint on our ministry will always remain but his presence will be greatly missed. I'm sure he will come around as a member to all his favorite forums but for now please join me at his profile page to wish him many thanks for the years of service he has brought to us all.
    All of us on CF staff will miss him dearly!!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Moderator Invitational - Blessings Await!

Discussion in 'Blessings Exchange' started by Carolina Sunrise, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carolina Sunrise

Carolina Sunrise I'm just gonna shake it off, shake it off.

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Republican
    Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey :wave:
    So it's that time again to invite some of y'all to apply to be on staff. I know some of y'all are thinking 'no way', or you don't feel qualified, or you just dont know how. But hear me out. :) More moderators means more opinions. Your opinion does count as a member, but as a moderator you may be in the mix to do things for Christian Forums and make a change at the same time.

I know a lot of y'all are busy with school, work, etc but moderating only needs 5 hours a week, an hour a day. You can give those hours any way you want (2 one day, 3 another, etc) and you can even give more hours if you feel up to it.

The only requirements are you must agree with the Nicene Creed and you must have 200 posts within the last 3 months. Here are some links below to get you started.

Moderator Guidelines
    Moderator Application
    Staff Chain of Command - and other Staff tidbits.
    Statement of Faith & Nicene Creed - You will be asked to read this. :) This link also includes the rules to CF.

Also, for any of you who rep/VM/PM me anyone you think would be a good moderator that you'd like me to contact I'll give you 10,000 blessings for each name thats given, and if you apply I'll give you 20,000 if you add me as your reference to your application.

This is an unconditional invitation. Please think about it. :)

-Jennie

Edited to add: I closed this thread to make it an invitation only. If you have any questions about why, or about moderating PM me. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.