Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
They won't be able to 'fund' their list of demands this year that's for sure.

Yep. Hopefully this inspires other universities to stamp out the sjw cancer.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't see where TB said that....oh, maybe because she didn't. Don't put words in people's mouths.
That was the implication...A question is putting words in someone's mouth? :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When you try to make it sound like they said that, yes.....
That's still not really putting words in his mouth.

But, you tell me, what do you think he was basing his "probably" on?

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
That's still not really putting words in his mouth.
But, you tell me, what do you think he was basing his "probably" on?

This is what she said:
Claim someone called you a Nword, but forget that you probably have half a dozen CD's by so called gansta rappers that use the word with regularity and are rich for calling women ho's, while praising drug culture, murder, assault, and of course hate for cops and whites.
This is what you said:
Yeah, because black people all have rap CDs? :rolleyes: Think about what you're saying. SMH.
Had you asked if that is what she meant, not a problem. But when you put it in your post and then high light it then it comes across as insinuating that those are the words she used. Very different; try to be honest with what you write.

Upvote 0

Tallguy88

We shall see the King when he comes!
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
If I ever wanted to go back and get more education, I certainly wouldn't do it in a school with so much drama.

Also, Mizzou just sucks. They are unworthy of pretending to be our rivals. Stupid media is just pushing that as a cash grab since they joined the SEC. Vanderbilt is more on their level.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
If I ever wanted to go back and get more education, I certainly wouldn't do it in a school with so much drama.

Also, Mizzou just sucks. They are unworthy of pretending to be our rivals. Stupid media is just pushing that as a cash grab since they joined the SEC. Vanderbilt is more on their level.
Or maybe Cinncinati.....

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Had you asked if that is what she meant, not a problem. But when you put it in your post and then high light it then it comes across as insinuating that those are the words she used.
No, it is not insinuating that those are the words she used, it's insinuating that those are the words she didn't use, but meant nonetheless - that that was her implication.

Tell me, where is she getting that the people she's referencing "probably...have ... CD's by ... rappers", people she mentioned got called "a Nword"? Why is it so probable in her mind?

Very different; try to be honest with what you write.
I am honest with what I write. If you have problems with understanding the plain meanings of words and the concept of paraphrasing, I can't help that. And the paraphrase really isn't all that different.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,570.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
School down in enrollment and money due to their tone-deafness concerning racism on campus, but somehow it's black people's fault. Sure! :thumbsup:
White privledge means that they can ignore the real problem, blame it on the black people, then get a pass by the other like minded people.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nightflight

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Spelling police.

Pretty desperate you win something, aren't you?

I applied it just the way it is supposed to be applied, and you can't explain your position.
LOL

Sure I can explain my position: you misapplied "privilege".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Diversity isn't stupid. And if you've got a problem with it which is causing problems with your existing student body and driving away potential students, it would behoove you to look into ways to fix it.

My point did not center around any monitary shortfall.

You fail to follow another conversation.

"monetary"

Upvote 0

nightflight

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Diversity isn't stupid. And if you've got a problem with it which is causing problems with your existing student body and driving away potential students, it would behoove you to look into ways to fix it.

Do you think the shortfall is due to lack of diversity?

Upvote 0