SheepoftheShepherd

Jun 16, 2004
AZ
✟8,465.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am going to a mission trip next thursday! Its about three weeks long! I will be staying in a camp in New Zealand (I would be fixing it up and some ministry things)
Pray that all goes well!(not to forget anything) Also I need to do stuff before I go like school, reorganize my room,etc. Speaking of school... this year would be my first year for college.. Pray for guidance! O.O There is soooo much to say! God knows the rest <<<< pray for that too(the unheard prayer requests) Pray that goes well too! I need to be spiritually renewed and ready for God! Thank you!

joy

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, we lift up Joy to You today. We agree in prayer that You will help her and uplift and renew her Spirit for the work in the mission field in New Zealand ahead. Lord, prepare those hearts and minds to hear the Truth and to receive teaching from Joy as she speaks to them the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Help her in all her work, at school, at home, and in her coming semester at college. Lord, please bless the work of Joys hands and send angels along with her as she is preparing for Thursday when she leaves for the mission field. Amen.

Upvote 0

EricaRitch

Jul 14, 2007
✟15,160.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord i pray right now that as so many things are on this young ladies mind, God you will guide her every single step of the way, as she continues to look for you, as she asks you for guidance Lord you will tell her what she needs to do. Lord i pray that she looks to you for everything, and when she's in prayer God that is when you are going to show up and do great things. When she goes to new zealand Lord you will have your way as she is your hands and feet to minister and bless. I pray for words of edification to come out her mouth as she is speaking and minstering. Lord as she goes into her first year of college you will bless her with a passion, and desire to stay focused on her school work, and going into prayer with you daily for you are our strength.

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums