✟7,614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
HI Everyone!
I found this site by googling and it looks pretty cute!! I am a Divorced Mommy, teacher, Christian Chicky :prayer: who loves to pray and is in love with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! He is so good to me! I live in New Jersey (good Ol' USA!) :groupray: I love kids and I really enjoy teaching them. They crack me up! I love flowers & gardens and worship music! mmmm, I love lobster and crablegs too! YUM! I belong to a non-denom (CHRIST-CENTERED, BIBLE BASED) Church and enjoy having fellowship with brothers and sisters. My favorite color is pink. I love to drink green tea and I am so thankful that Jesus died on the cross so I may know God and enter into the Kingdom of Heaven through the narrow gate! I praise you Jesus, I LOVE you Jesus! OK, I'm done.
Oh, I enjoy technology, sunsets at the shore, listening to children laugh & PRAY. *wink* Grilled hotdogs are pretty cool too with the right toppings. :yum: I think church gossip stinks, I think people with foul mouths are gross and when I hear the Lord's name in a BAD way, it is like nails down a chalkboard to me. I also LOVE Romans 12:12, "I will NOT CONFORM to the pattern of this earth!!!"
Ok, I must have bored you by now... *hugs* everyone!!! Love, Miss Wendy:angel:

cameocat

cameo cats make the world go 'round
Jun 10, 2005
California
✟10,372.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
attachment.php

Upvote 0
B

Butterflyrf71

MissWendy said:
HI Everyone!
I found this site by googling and it looks pretty cute!! I am a Divorced Mommy, teacher, Christian Chicky :prayer: who loves to pray and is in love with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! He is so good to me! I live in New Jersey (good Ol' USA!) :groupray: I love kids and I really enjoy teaching them. They crack me up! I love flowers & gardens and worship music! mmmm, I love lobster and crablegs too! YUM! I belong to a non-denom (CHRIST-CENTERED, BIBLE BASED) Church and enjoy having fellowship with brothers and sisters. My favorite color is pink. I love to drink green tea and I am so thankful that Jesus died on the cross so I may know God and enter into the Kingdom of Heaven through the narrow gate! I praise you Jesus, I LOVE you Jesus! OK, I'm done.
Oh, I enjoy technology, sunsets at the shore, listening to children laugh & PRAY. *wink* Grilled hotdogs are pretty cool too with the right toppings. :yum: I think church gossip stinks, I think people with foul mouths are gross and when I hear the Lord's name in a BAD way, it is like nails down a chalkboard to me. I also LOVE Romans 12:12, "I will NOT CONFORM to the pattern of this earth!!!"
Ok, I must have bored you by now... *hugs* everyone!!! Love, Miss Wendy:angel:
You make me laugh - and God LOVES that. I need to laugh more than I do. I love your spunk, and how happy you are with life. I'd like a lot of that to rub off on me.

Welcome to CF!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums