Miracle happaning - my mother - please pray with me

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
some of you know that throughout my lufe, my mother has badly abused me - trying to abort me, killing mine and my husband's babies, lining up abortions for me. Starving me, abusing me when I was a ternager because of my gender (the abuse was directed at my changing body and functions), and emotional and verbal abuse. When I had cancer she told me I was a burden to the family and so therefore should go to Switzerland for assisted suicide. She would take me. If I did not go, she said she would bring tablets to my house and do it for me - ie kill me.

I survived all of that, by the geace of God. I live her despite everything ( through the grace of God) and I have been praying for her conversion. Even priests have said she will not convert this side of the grave!

However, lately, she has attributed my strength in the face of deep suffering re my cancer and the resulting blindness and inability to walk and general ill health, to the God Whom she cursed and raised her fists to, and mocked.

My brother has now become very ill with something incurable and he is only in his fifties and his suffering is dreadful.

Our priest is going to Lourdes on Friday. He will take petitions there from parishioners. I asked my mother this evening how she would feel about my putting in a petition with our priest for my brother.

She almost grabbed my hand off, and said, "PLEASE PLEASE do that." I explained that it is askng Mary, as my mother calls Her, to take my brother to Her Son Jesus . My mother shouted "YES, YES. MARY WILL UNDERSTAND. I LOVE MARY."

I almost fainted. And I am crying as I post this.

My deepest desire is for my mother to come to J esus before she dies. She is 90 years old and has emphtsema and is quite sick, and getting frail.

PLEASE PLEASE pray with me for her to come to Jesus, through Mary whom she now lves, before she dies.
Thankyou.

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,085,557.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
May Jesus, who welcomed Dismas, the good thief, into paradise after his dying act of faith, rejoice in your mother's conversion.

May she come to appreciate your forgiveness, totally undeserved as it is, and to realize that you are showing her the face of Jesus--who forgives the undeserving all the time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mea kulpa

Benedictine Traditional Catholic
Feb 9, 2016
united kingdom
✟39,142.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Remember when we were sending messages and you shared your concerns about your mother with me. I said that through your practice of catholicism your family recieves the graces of God and extends through time historicaly presently and into the future... i think this is a visible sign of the graces your family have recieved.

Be assured that our lady is incredibly powerful and even if we are the greatest of sinners that even if we are all but decended into hell and have but the very tip of our finger sticking out she is powerful enough to pluck us from the pit.... her mere acknowledgment of our lady may well be enough.

Your family is in my prayers

Reactions: Catherineanne
Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum, Benedicta tui mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Jesus.

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei,
ora pro nobis, peccatoribus, nunc et in hora mortis nostræ.
Amen.

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,294,475.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Anjelica - I've just picked this up now.

In Church yesterday I had lit candles for you and your family - normally it's for you - but for some reason I included your family this time - maybe on the Feast of the Dormition She was telling me something ?

Trust Her

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I can hardly believe what has just happened. I went to see my mother thisafternoon, and she asked me if I had out the Petition in yet. She was so excited about it and happy. She REALLY REALLY wanted it put in, and said please don't miss it.

She asked for herself to be included in the Petition, because, as she said, "I have my own battle to face too. I need Mary to help me.

I then felt to offer her my little statue of Our Lady of Lourdes and have it blessed for her by our priest. She has always HATED Catholucs and anything Catholic. SoI thought I might have gone too far and that I might get a mouthful from her. But she said, "Ooh, Yes PLEASE." I said to her, "You talk to Mary you know." She said, "OOOH, I WILL. NOTHING is impossible." I almost died on the spot!!!

Friends, something AMAZING is happening here. I can hardly believe it.
Keep praying! Thankyou.

Upvote 0