miracle (again!)

mackaymacs

Dec 13, 2005
✟112.00
Faith
Christian
My daughter Jade has been the subject of many miracles from the Lord. Last night the Lord woke me out of a deep sleep and I went to the loungeroom for no reason where I found Jade laying in a pool of sweat .She had aquired a bad flu (virus) which I unfortunatley passed onto her the previous day. She was due for paracetomol at 11.00pm, and it was 3.30am when I was woken.She was way over the heat threshold so I immedatley woke her, she got up went to the loo came back out me me, went white as I've ever seen anyone go and collapsed onto the kitchen table. I picked her up not realising the seriousness of it, and she said " I'm alright mum" and went down sideways hitting her head on the lounge. I have never seen anyone faint before,she was just jelly, and my scream woke her brother and Father up.We immediatley got her in a cool bath and administed the paracetomol.(she fainted once more while the bath was being run). I truly know in my heart that God woke me, as a fever that high can kill so easily, and she was on the verge of her body shutting down. I have always prayed since I was saved 10 years ago for the Lord to always protect my children and this was truly proof of his faithfullness to me and my family.(again!) This is just one testimony Jade has. God must have a huge plan for her life that the enemy will never stop!Thankyou Lord Jesus. (Jade is 12 years old). Lea.

tryme

Oct 22, 2005
✟13,188.00
Faith
Calvinist
Upvote 0