South Bend, IN
✟15,517.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have a question. I fell away from God some years ago and I'm just starting to get my relationship with Him back together. Lately I've felt a strong desire in my heart to go into youth ministry. The thing is I've never felt this way before and it just came to me out of the blue. I never would have wanted to do this before but something's tugging at my heart and I think that's it. What do you guys think? Also, does anybody know of any Bible colleges in Indiana? Thanks. God bless.

Kory

HumbleUnderdog

Mar 28, 2006
✟9,136.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, right away as soon as I became a christian, I had a strong strong urge to research and discover the evidence that supports christianity, and to teach others what I've learnt. So now I'm starting Pastoral Ministry this Sept, though i may end up being a bible scholar or apologist instead of a pastor, but that still requires me to teach ppl what I've learnt.

And this just came out of the blue as soon as I became a christian. So you might be being called for YM. Try volunteering at a local youth group and see if it's up your new alley.

Upvote 0