Nov 13, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
✟32,027.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
In the Premil's millennium, wolves will dwell peacefully with lambs, leopards will lie down in unprecedented harmony with young goats, and calves will enjoy unspoiled millennial communion with the young lion, as a little child leads them through a beautiful millennial park. However, just as they start to enjoy this idyllic scene, its tranquility will be brought to a sudden halt by the religious fervor of the resurrected old covenant feasts and festivals in Jerusalem. Numerous lambs, goats and calves will be dragged from their millennial paradise bleating and mooing by religious zealots heading for Jerusalem ...

Ever thought of that? :sorry: Poor little lambakin trotting past big ol' friendly lion. Suddenly out jumps Eliazer and pops him in a sack! Drags him off to the temple. Awww! :cry:

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟112,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In the Premil's millennium, wolves will dwell peacefully with lambs, leopards will lie down in unprecedented harmony with young goats, and calves will enjoy unspoiled millennial communion with the young lion, as a little child leads them through a beautiful millennial park. However, just as they start to enjoy this idyllic scene, its tranquility will be brought to a sudden halt by the religious fervor of the resurrected old covenant feasts and festivals in Jerusalem. Numerous lambs, goats and calves will be dragged from their millennial paradise bleating and mooing by religious zealots heading for Jerusalem ...

Ever thought of that? :sorry: Poor little lambakin trotting past big ol' friendly lion. Suddenly out jumps Eliazer and pops him in a sack! Drags him off to the temple. Awww! :cry:

emoticon-rolling-laughing2.gif

The blood eaters and forsakers of the commandment from Acts 15, (to abstain from blood) do not generally think of such things because to them meat is not murder. As for myself; the Master has revealed to me that I already have a covenant with the beasts of the field and the fowls of heaven according to the Word of the Father:

Hosea 2:18-23 KJV
18. And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.
19. And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.
20. I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the Lord.
21. And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the Lord, I will hear the heavens, and they shall hear the earth;
22. And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel.
23. And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.

My covenant with them is therefore thus; they provide milk, and cheese, and butter, and whatsoever is lawful:
And in return I do not eat them. ^_^

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
I do not know why you had to spoil it.

Bliss is an accurate reading of this time, it will last for a thousand years but you will be able to push the after effects of it out for another 200.

The next bliss after this is the bliss following Judgment Day, when no congregation fights with any other, no religious group pursues any other, no country goes to war, etc. for 5000 years, the after effects of which you can stretch for another 2000 years.

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟112,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I do not know why you had to spoil it.

Bliss is an accurate reading of this time, it will last for a thousand years but you will be able to push the after effects of it out for another 200.

The next bliss after this is the bliss following Judgment Day, when no congregation fights with any other, no religious group pursues any other, no country goes to war, etc. for 5000 years, the after effects of which you can stretch for another 2000 years.

When the seventh trumpet sounds there are no more chronos-time-increments. :)

Upvote 0